Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 25 Worst Rapper Names

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    the worst mc of all time has to be feminem he sounds like a 7 year old girl with his high pitched voice & crayon lyrics the whole d2 sucks, his whole label is shit, not even dre can save those bastards from drowning. proof was not worth a bullet, they should of beat him to death
    another reason why you the most ignorant nigga on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    the worst mc of all time has to be feminem he sounds like a 7 year old girl with his high pitched voice & crayon lyrics the whole d2 sucks, his whole label is shit, not even dre can save those bastards from drowning. proof was not worth a bullet, they should of beat him to death

That shit made me laugh, blatantly a troll post, proof was a dope as fuck rapper, most of D12 were, and in the past, em done some great hiphop too

Lil Boosie=GAY

LMAO @ Messy Marv!

There's really no good way to spin this. If you're so messy that it can be considered your defining characteristic, is that really something to brag about? And if you're really committed to the whole alliteration thing, and using the awful name Marv as an anchor, can't you think of some better M words? Marvelous Marv? Masta' Marv? Magnificent Marv? You could even be hard and go with Murda Marv. Hell, be funny and use Starvin Marvin. Anything is better than what you've got now.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    i'm the only coloured in this forum, you must come down here & see how ignorent we can get bitch

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    That shit made me laugh, blatantly a troll post, proof was a dope as fuck rapper, most of D12 were, and in the past, em done some great hiphop too
    i was really feelin devils night, shit is classic & d world order album was tight, proof shined on that, sorry i'm not feelin it, it's just my opinion as for all em albums: i hate my wife i love my daughter i want to kill my mother & stick a finger in my ass, will the real slim shady please stand up please stand up, fuck that shit, i would rather listen to some real hip hop

Tony Yayo

anything w/ LIL, YOUNG, OR BOI/BOY in it.......just plain heterophobic to me

common is a wack name, i know he had to change it for legal reasons, but still common makes him sound like literally a commoner, like a dirty poor alley bum or something

jigga is also a wack name, its almost like jay-z picked it entirely for rhyming it with 'nigga' in choruses and shit

DMX? i used to have one of these, it was a muthafucking bike

i actually smile every time i see the name shorty shitstain, it just makes me laugh that someone would be serious about naming themselves that.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

"Not only is he named after a fish, but after a fish that's a mascot for canned tuna-in effect, a sellout fish who gets paid to convince people to eat his family"

Hahahahaha.

How the hell is Del in there though?!?! I always thought his name was great.

I reckon Shorty Shitstain suits him perfectly as well.
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-31-2007 at 09:43 AM.

Veteran Member

disagree with a few of the choices, especially del, but its still some funny shit.
    and i was expectin to find a o.d.b mention on the 'The 5 Most Obviously Drug-Fueled TV Appearances Ever' list

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Ern Dawgy.

No offense to the guy as I think he posts on this forum, I just think the name is really bad