Thread: What Do Marvin Gaye, Rick James, David Ruffin, Chaka Khan, Vanity Have In Common?

-

Default What Do Marvin Gaye, Rick James, David Ruffin, Chaka Khan, Vanity Have In Common?

All of them used drugs LOL. Chaka Khan and Vanity are still living but Vanity almost died from a drug overdose years ago. Vanity is a church preacher now in Los Angeles. For those who don't know who Vanity is, Prince used to produce her music and she had the hit song Nasty Girl in the 80's. She also played in the movies The Last Dragon and Action Jackson. Ya'll should check out her website Denisematthews.com. I've emailed her several times and she's responded back everytime. She told me she has a new book coming out in June called Blame It On Vanity and you can only buy it from her website. She told me she doesn't like to talk about her past. She's still beautiful. I saw some recent pictures of her at her website. It's really a shame what drugs does to people. Marvin Gaye, Rick James, David Ruffin of The Temptations were excellent singers. I wonder what could've been if they were still alive today and hadn't used drugs. I'm sure they would've continued to do music. I got a documentary on Marvin Gaye on dvd that's very good. He had some issues. He didn't get along with his father and he owed the IRS a lot of money and that's why he moved to London to get away from the IRS. He recorded Midnight Love album in London which has the hit song Sexual Healing. Marvin's daughter Nona Gaye is hot. She talked about him on the documentary and his 2nd wife also talked about him on the documentary. She's cute too. Her name is Janis and Marvin married her when she was a teenager. I guess he didn't think she was too young for him LOL.

wuswordz95

they are black