Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Site where girls tell other females not to date their cheating ex boyfriends?

lmaooo...damn jasp,maybe u might wanna get rid of her,seems like she got you caged in to a point of frustration..time to man up to that bitch..how u even letting an underage chick boss u around dude? LOLLL

Maybe if I was raised without a father I would have had the same mindset as you. Not once in my life I have cheated. No kissing, no fucking, nothing. I have had a couple of chances to do so, but you know, I'm a man. I'm loyal. I also don't fuck around with married ladies.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

yo fuck this man hating site.

Denver had a hoe hating website for a while now until it got shutdown recently. its suppsoed to be back up soon. i was gonna make a thread about it

yo that site was hilarious. the point was to post a picture of a hoe you fucked and give some info about her. lol it got to the point where niggas where just posting pics of girls and talking shit about them ahahahah

like "yo this bitch name is ...... . shes the nastiest hoe in denver eberybody can fuck.

" yo this bitch sucks dick to pay her rent on time "

ahahahahahaha

lol that shit was fucking hilarious. we use to die reading that shit
    We do it for the people.

ahahahahaha I JUST FOUND A NEWs ATICLE ON THE SITE

DENVER -- What if someone posted your picture on the Internet and claimed you have an STD or an eating disorder?
    Dishing the dirt online has never been this dirty.
    A new group of "civilian paparazzi" sites makes even regular folks fair game for ridicule and rumor, and some victims said the sites could ruin lives.
    One site claims it is "The Next Generation of Gossip," and it takes cyberbullying to the next level.
    "It's kind of like a car accident phenomenon, where you can't watch, but everybody slows down and takes a look and knows they shouldn't," said Brie Goin.
    People were taking a look at her last year after someone anonymously posted her Facebook photos on a gossip site called The Dirty.
    She was no celebrity -- just a college student.
    "Can I say what they actually said on there?" Goin asked 7NEWS Reporter Jaclyn Allen, and then she read. "The commenter wrote, 'These are two big Theta sluts ... and the other one bangs anything and everyday.' It's awful."
    But that seems tame compared to newer scandal sites cropping up all over the Internet, where vindictive posters get a forum to write whatever they want, whether it's true or not.
    One thread 7NEWS found debates "Who is the biggest slut at CU?" and it names names.
    A user on another site claims the woman pictured in a recent post lies, cheats, steals and has an STD.
    "I'm very close to my family and friends, and they were there to support me. I could see how somebody could really be affected by this," said Goin.
    In fact, recent suicides related to social media sparked national outrage, cyberbullying laws and online backlash.
    "Many of those sites have cracked down on these sort of things recently," said Steve Beaty, a Metro State computer science professor.
    He said because traditional social media such as Facebook and MySpace are getting tough on cyberbullying, "there are going to be sites popping up to fill the void."
    For example, a Denver-based rumor forum called uBUNZ recently launched a local forum for trash talking.
    "People like the site. They think it's funny, until they're on there," said the site's creator Will Daniels. "Women go on the website and they look up and say, 'Well, Cool! Maybe I shouldn't talk with this guy because he's doing this, this and the other.'"
    He freely admits, though, "everything on there is probably total lies."
    The sites skirt libel laws with extensive disclaimers and a legal loophole. Under federal law, they are protected from lawsuits if they post content from other people, even it if is obviously false.
    Legal opinions are mixed as to whether the sites can be forced to hand over information about "anonymous" users accused of libel.
    Daniels didn't make any excuses.
    "How do I sleep at night? With a pillow and a pillow case, of course," he said with a smile.
    For him, this is business, not personal.
    "They're going to find some kind of outlet to do it, regardless of what it is. I'm going to make some money while I have the website," he said.
    So as long as local gossip lovers swarm sites like these, he said, they're not going anywhere.
    The victims, such as Goin, only hope whoever is dishing the dirt will one day come clean.
    "You'll never know who it is, but you just know that hopefully, karma comes back to them," she said.
    aahahahahahahah
    We do it for the people.

lmao @ the reporter "someone claims the women lies, cheats, steals and has a std"

ahahahahahah
    We do it for the people.

lol wonder if robbies ever heard of this shit
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
    Maybe you guys should just not cheat on your girlfriends. Don't be a pussy and just break up if you on some other bitch.
    I'm sure there are various cases at the site where the dude didn't even cheat on his girlfriend, and the broad is lying about that and other things. The site sets up an ideal spot for sluts to talk about all kinds of trash, just cause they are upset a guy doesn't want to see them anymore for whatever reason.

There are most likely some crazy bitches there also making up stuff about guys that they never even dated. It might be a guy that they obsessed over, and he didn't feel the same way about her.

Also a one night stand might have happened with a guy, and the broad got attached already, and thinks that they are in a relationship together. The scenarios are endless with these crazed female savages.

Maybe if I was raised without a father I would have had the same mindset as you. Not once in my life I have cheated. No kissing, no fucking, nothing. I have had a couple of chances to do so, but you know, I'm a man. I'm loyal. I also don't fuck around with married ladies.
    hahaha i had a father and mother,both very staunch and devoted to the same beliefs you have but i prefered to be my own man jasp..think about it

hahahahahaha @ those videos

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I'm sure there are various cases at the site where the dude didn't even cheat on his girlfriend, and the broad is lying about that and other things. The site sets up an ideal spot for sluts to talk about all kinds of trash, just cause they are upset a guy doesn't want to see them anymore for whatever reason.

There are most likely some crazy bitches there also making up stuff about guys that they never even dated. It might be a guy that they obsessed over, and he didn't feel the same way about her.

Also a one night stand might have happened with a guy, and the broad got attached already, and thinks that they are in a relationship together. The scenarios are endless with these crazed female savages.
    I'm sure there's a lot of bull on that site, but I was mainly talking about dudes thinking it's ok to cheat on their wifes/girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    hahaha i had a father and mother,both very staunch and devoted to the same beliefs you have but i prefered to be my own man jasp..think about it
    Do what you feel you should do, but guys who cheat are only half a man.

jasper,soon come,you will learn about the true nature of a woman,then u will understand why a guy like me who used to have the same mentality as yours had to learn fast and be wise to the bullshit..lemme help u out..80% of these chicks nowadays aint shit..a very high percentage of em are with you either based on an agenda or to fill a short void..and trust me when i tell you..while u playing mr saint,its very likely a ton of em are btween some other losers laps..now not all woman are like that but nowadays the ratio is high..dont fool yourself g..lmao

You're even more pathetic if you're dating and spending money on dumb broads you can't trust. Why start a relationship with someone you won't love anyway. Looks like someone is trying to fill a void alright.

Why not be straight and tell her, you're not looking for love and move on. Don't lead her on. Same goes for cheating ass hoes, they're hoes. Everyone calls them hoes. Even their girlfriends.

A guy who cheats on his girlfriend is not my bro, he's a hoe too. If you want to fuck around with many different chicks, don't start no damn relationship.

This whole snake behavior is the reason it's hard to find a good soul on this planet. Too many broken hearted niggas not trusting one another.

jasp, i dont spend money on dumb broads, i have advanced to dating real women who have jobs and do things with their lives who wont even have the time to go on a website and man bash..but im not gonna shit on any dude who strays..u never know what created that

You're even more pathetic if you're dating and spending money on dumb broads you can't trust. Why start a relationship with someone you won't love anyway. Looks like someone is trying to fill a void alright.

Why not be straight and tell her, you're not looking for love and move on. Don't lead her on. Same goes for cheating ass hoes, they're hoes. Everyone calls them hoes. Even their girlfriends.

A guy who cheats on his girlfriend is not my bro, he's a hoe too. If you want to fuck around with many different chicks, don't start no damn relationship.

This whole snake behavior is the reason it's hard to find a good soul on this planet. Too many broken hearted niggas not trusting one another.
    truth!!!!!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

men & women cheat equally for its in our nature to NEVER be satisfied
    but to find a soul compatible with ur own makes for a rewarding life

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!