Thread: You Know

Default You Know

i was loking at that add over in the left (no your other left )part of the screen and got to thinking what the fuck are you doing cilva get a real mans scimitar that one for a bitch we all know golith and gilgamush used the late modal
    scimitars (Deepeeka Khopesh)

hard blad to get down but once you got it the only blade more reliable is the katana
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

homo^^
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

your only mad becouse the only blade you own is a novalty blad from a gift shop in vagase that cant cut better and says (dragnett the play) on it
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by THE GREAT DANE View Post
    your only mad becouse the only blade you own is a novalty blad from a gift shop in vagase that cant cut better and says (dragnett the play) on it

dream on, go buy some new batteriez for your dildo bitch, that'z as close to a sword as your shitpackin ass is gonna ever have
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    dream on, go buy some new batteriez for your dildo bitch, that'z as close to a sword as your shitpackin ass is gonna ever have

Sicka is burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.MMA View Post
    I hate The Lame Dane, he's gayer than Richard Simmons in a thong. And all these spelling errors? I doubt the fool really can't spell THAT bad, I think it's just a useless gimmick to describe his "uniqueness" on the board like Gen Wise's lame thread creating, when really all it displays is retardedness.....

"Hey! I'm gonna pretend I'm an illiterate fucktard! That's all me man! Allll ME!!!"

Yeh, it's one thing to be actually retarded, it's another thing to "pretend"........

Your on a whole higher level of ass headedness Dane, whole higher fuckin level, man I hate u....
    Damn, a whole essay devoted to Dane, does that mean you actually care about him??? HMMM!!?!?!?!