Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Views On Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
    Not really trying to add fuel to the fire but....

You haven't really been fair to me in the past with your judgements. So let's just be honest about it and stop all the self ritcheousness....we can however, move forward from this point.
    LOL!!! As you non-chalantly douse the flames with your favorite brand of kerosene.

again.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Muslims don't judge because that's not our job. When we call you on your shit, we're acting as witnesses against mankind.
    So, what you thought to be a judgement, was really my bearing witness. An observation. If it was a judgement, I'd have said something like, "You should be shot, hung, stabbed, stretched, dis-emboweled, then drawn and quartered." I'm not going to apologize for the way I responded either, because your selective memory is currently hindering you from remembering the things you said to give rise to my responses. I am honest about it, you, like so many other people are always the first ones to say, "Don't you judge me!", when all it would take is someone correcting you or not agreeing with you to feel that way and in most cases, you can't stand being wrong. I'm not here for you, so therefore I don't have to cater to you. If you're as smart as you pass yourself off to be, you'll learn to leave the past in the past.
    Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 04-17-2007 at 05:52 PM.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Your implications are judgement passing. And you continue to do so even in that last post.

By implying that my memory is selective, your passing a judgement.

Veteran Member

"clarence 13 x was a korean war veteran"
    never a person in the U.S. military by the name of clarence 13X.

dont fuckin tell me he wasent in the korean war..that shows you know shit about your religons founder.
    the founder of the Nation of Gods and Earths is Allah, nor was he a founder of a religion. please, give it up. you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to the NGE.

"He questioned some of wallace fard muhammeds teachings"
    he questioned the divinity of wallace (god to the noi...proberly cuz he
    wanted that status for himself) so they kicked him out
    wrong again, and he wasn't "kicked out" if he was kicked out, what was the charge?

"every black power movement in america used the slogan "black power" and also used the red, black, and green flag....now when did anybody in the NGE use any of these methods"---- those are stereotypical methods...jus cuz a group dosent use, red, black and green flags that means there not a power movement?...i dont thinks so...and how can you say NGE is not a power movement when you claim that all black men are GODZ?
    name me an organization that was a "black power movement" that didn't use the slogan "black power" or didn't use the "red, black, and green flag?"

you're using stereotypes of what a black power movement is, and again, you don't know what you're talking about.

a "power movement" is different from a "black power movement" don't exclude words.

The BLACKMAN IS GOD, has nothing to do with a "black power movement"

and dont tell me shit about malcom X you dont know shit bout him...he was a member of the NOI but converted to real islam once he saw the perfect intergration of ALL races in mecca...he was shortafter killed by the noi...he had no affiliation whatsoever with the NGE (which was not even fully formed at that time anyway)
    lol....i don't know about el hajj malik el SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ (the god tribe as taught by T.H.E.M), you don't know about that man. I get first hand accounts by people who actually knew him such as his wife (p.b.u.h). please tell, what "muslims" utilize "SHABAZZ?" now did brother malik really leave the teachings of T.H.E.M?

an by the way ghostface has recently converted to islam
    i don't care what that man "converted" to, he still bears witness that the blackman is god.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    what are those words that came from another language and what is the language?
    Allah comes from the ARAMAIC word Alāhā, which means "The God."

Islam is derived from the word aslama, which carries the meaning of "surrender, submission, obedience, and peace." Aslama is an arabic word.

Imperial1

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

stop lying BM he did fight in the war

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
    I wasn't hating, nor did I imply Allah and Islam were english terms. I was actually commending you on your ability with etamology. I was just trying to point out that words have different meanings for different languages. When someone tansalates something into another language, some of it's orignal meaning is lost.

Next time you should actually read the post before you reply.
    i did read what you wrote...what you wrote then is not the same as the above....maybe you should re-read what you post and make sure it's what you wanna say.

i'm aware words have different meanings in different languages and i also know that the meaning of translated words can lose some of the original meaning or it can be totally different from language to language.

etamology, when dealing with the science, you're going to the root of the word, not the connotation, not the assumed definition or anything like that, but the root.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I still cant believe that Black Man is white????
    is that a problem for you?

Quote Originally Posted by not-really-a-black man
    allah is divine, and allah is the supreme being blackman so we agree.
    Allah is also ONE and not MANY, therefore, NO man is Allah. Therefore, we do NOT agree.

Imperial1

its a problem for you that you cant accept yourself and must pretend to be someone your not

Veteran Member

Anyway, The RZA and Ghost may still talk that 'black man is god' stuff, but with RZA's titles like "A Day To God Is 1000 Years" which is directly from The Qur'an, "The 99 Attributes of Allah" which is only known in Al-Islam, and Ghostface's song "Underwater" where he clearly says, "All I heard was Allah Hu Akbar! Allah Hu Akbar! Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim!", and in "One" where he says, "Loungin' at the mosque, suede kufi.", you know damn well that TRUE Islam is influencing these cats way more than you want to believe.
    why are you people trying to use wu members to justify something as if you know them.

why do you pretend to be black on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by kwu View Post
    why do you pretend to be black on the internet?
    Cause he wants to be on the level of God and even a real black man can't make that achievement.

Imperial1

Veteran Member

Back on topic...

I grew up around a lot of arab muslims and they were pretty cool. I don't associate the religion with terrorism but I have my own beefs with it including:

* Muslims try to act like their religion works with science a lot better than Christianity but they still have to do the same apologist work on a lot of things where it just doesn't.
    * Some muslims who are black try to downplay the religion's ties to the slave trade.
    * Some of them that were Christians have a double standard where because they are angry at Christianity for various reasons, they will point all of Christianity's faults when its applied poorly and downplay similar problems in Islam
    * Some muslims think all Jews are Zionists and use it as an excuse to harass them. Serious anti-semitism going on, disguised as "Anti-Zionism." I know there's a lot of sincere anti-Zionism that aint anti-semitic but y'all know damn well that some people just use anti-Zionism as an excuse to hate.
    * You had to bend scripture to make Hindus "people of the book" in India.
    * It creates some arrogant motherfuckers, but that's true in every religion.

Other than that, pretty much OK people. Since most of the above issues dont come up in daily life, I can get along with muslims well.

Veteran Member

And Black Man, he DID fight in the military...

"...Now I was in the Army. I don't teach them not to go in the Army. I went and I came back. I saw action. I got the Bronze Star. I got all these medals. Now I came back home. I didn't benefit from it as by such as luxury but I did benefit by knowing how to teach a man. To teach a man to make a boy a man. This is what I did..."

http://mentoryouthstreetacademy.com/NGE16.aspx

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

No but obviously for you coz you're following a religion who says "white man is the devil", are you?