Thread: Pro Football

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Yeah I think the Giants are making the playoffs I mean it's cool I guess that Alex Smith was leaking. Wow I have never seen a grown man bleed before let alone any body. Proud times for Niners fans. On this side, we get off on niggas throwing 500+ yards but not EVERYONE can do that in the National Football League so many fans just will never witness true greatness unfold before their dirty poor eyes.

I think by now most Wu Corpers who do the Sports Zone thing know that I don't get in to who's the best regular season team but I'll say that the Niners right now look ready to beat anybody but it's only Week 3 so lol @ anyone thinking that. My team is used to sucking early, making a push and just mop fucking everyone in the playoffs. So I'm good at 1-1 and no respect.
    Understood.

Lets watch this unfold.

They should be harsher on the DUI's.

IronSheik

Default Johnson taking Anger Management classes for headbutting wife

turns out he was in Philly for Inside the NFL on Showtime & heres the interview

www.youtube.com/embed/VKANfskFl3A

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    Chad Johnson tweets that he’s on his way to Philadelphia
    Chad Johnson @ochocinco 5 hours past my bed time... if I miss this flight to Philly in the morning it'd definitely be a pisstified moment...

Last edited by IronSheik; 09-20-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Chad Johnson is an idiot.

ROBERT SNITCHIN' THA NERD BWAHAHahahah

"I remember one play," the Washington Redskins quarterback said. "After the play, the guy said: `We're going to hit you every play.'

if u saw the game then u would know what he was talking about. im sure he expected them to "come after him" and play defense. the rams recognized that the refs werent calling shit so they used it to there advanatge

The last I saw it was 3-0. Did the Eagles come back to win?

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    if u saw the game then u would know what he was talking about. im sure he expected them to "come after him" and play defense. the rams recognized that the refs werent calling shit so they used it to there advanatge
    NIGGA. this football not dancing classs. GTFOHERE.

anyone who EVER fucking strapped up idc if it was fucking just for pee wee ball you know every mfing defensive player says that shit "ITS GONNA BE A LONG DAY IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" this nigga said so much other bullshit too. stop being a hoe. you lost move on. you got punked n didnt make the plays that mattered. imagine him playing in the 70s and saying that...no he wouldnt have played in the 70s cuz hed be too much a bitch. MAN UP BOBBY!!!!

this is what is making football where everyone is so pussified. its going to get where you cant even lead with your fucking shoulder pad soon.

like i said u obviously didnt see the game, especially the 4th qtr. like i said props to Jeff Fischer and the rams for recognizing that the replacement refs were scared to call anything.

anytime the home crowd didnt like a call the made a bunch of noise and the refs would change their minds.

i know what football is man. i was tailback and monster back (middle linebacker in monster defense) on my team when i played. i made kids that were bigger than me cry multiple times. but i played within the rules. i remember once i tackled the other teams QB when he took it on a keeper. next time i saw him he told me he had charlie horses on both his thighs for like a week.

i mean have u seen how many fights have been breaking out cuz of these fake zebras? like i said U DIDNT SEE THE GAME

oh wait ur a Giants fan. no wonder.

IronSheik

Default Revis tears ACL: Out for the rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    like i said u obviously didnt see the game, especially the 4th qtr. like i said props to Jeff Fischer and the rams for recognizing that the replacement refs were scared to call anything.

anytime the home crowd didnt like a call the made a bunch of noise and the refs would change their minds.

i know what football is man. i was tailback and monster back (middle linebacker in monster defense) on my team when i played. i made kids that were bigger than me cry multiple times. but i played within the rules. i remember once i tackled the other teams QB when he took it on a keeper. next time i saw him he told me he had charlie horses on both his thighs for like a week.

i mean have u seen how many fights have been breaking out cuz of these fake zebras? like i said U DIDNT SEE THE GAME

oh wait ur a Giants fan. no wonder.
    yeah i was watching giants/bucs which was on at the same time as the redskins game

my point is the dude needs to shut up and play for now. if in the playoffs they get hosed i wouldnt mind him speaking up but in his 2nd game in the nfl hes basically crying and shit.. what it seems to me at least. im a fan of rg3 in all honesty [in college anyway]. i just think hes shown a bit of the bitch assness since draft day.

also didnt like cam newtons celebrating a blow out TD and then talking post game about how it wasnt anything the giants did. giants punked him and his team and instead of giving the SUPER BOWL champs props he punks out like some sort of prima donna who sohuld have handled that giants D.

MOST athletes today are divas and shit anyway but whatever i digress

yeah i dont like the way Cam stands there at the podium after games. after the loss to the Giants he was standing there talking with his eyes closed.

and i think the point RG3 was trying to make was more about the replacement refs more than anything else even tho he didnt come out and say it.

im tired of these fake ass zebras. they fuckin up the integrity of the game

Refs always suck and I always want to kill at least 3 or 4 through out any given sports season but so far I feel like the calls still get balanced out by the end. At the end of the day these refs are in a tough spot. They're trying their best. The players and coaches should shut the fuck up and just play ball/coach. If they get hosed, the people will notice and they will speak loud enough for them.

i agree. especially after last night when Belichick grabbed that ref after the league sent out a letter to all teams.

i dont know about the calls getting balanced out tho. every missed call changes what happens no matter what.