Thread: Pro Football

Percy Harvin. A.D's is 28

-

Percy Harvin is a wide receiver right? What happened to Dante Culpepper? He didn't last long in the NFL. He was pretty good for Minnesota.

He worked out for the 49ers last year. He should go back to the Sacramento Mountain Lions

-

What minor league has that Sacramento team you named?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    What minor league has that Sacramento team you named?
    The UFL. They are a pro league though, not minor league.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...gue_%282009%29

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Percy Harvin is a wide receiver right? What happened to Dante Culpepper? He didn't last long in the NFL. He was pretty good for Minnesota.
    yes, and Culpepper was good, but after he hurt his knee was never the same

luck gets my vote for rookie of the year.

RG3 has been awesome but the redskins have dumbed down the offense to accommodate him. run the football and play defense. denver did the same thing for tebow which why he had whatever success he had. obviously RG3 is way better than tebow however. RG3 doesnt even have 3000 yards passing. the redskins are babysitting RG3 with the offense they're running.

the same can be said for russel wilson.

the colts are giving luck the whole playbook. he's throwing the ball 40 times a game on average. he's second in the league in attempts. the colts are pass first, run second and they dont have much of a running game. peyton threw a ton of INTs in his rookie season too. when you're a rookie thats gonna happen when you're being asked to basically carry an offense.

the redskins are running an offense to limit RG3s mistakes while the colts are living and dying on andrew lucks arm.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

OlympiQ

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    luck gets my vote for rookie of the year.

RG3 has been awesome but the redskins have dumbed down the offense to accommodate him. run the football
    If playing at a high level was as easy as RG3 makes it look, everyone would be doing it.

Much more of our offense is predicated on Griffin's decision-making ability than some people would lead you to believe. Morris is a great back but the play action game isn't at it's best unless you are dangerous both running and passing.

RG3's dual-threat ability gives a back like Morris that extra second to hit the hole because the D is concerned with RG3 and the formations. Once Griffin was knocked out of the Atlanta game Morris went from dominating to nonexistent.

and play defense.
    this statement doesn't even warrant a response. smfh

denver did the same thing for tebow which why he had whatever success he had. obviously RG3 is way better than tebow however.
    Griffin can actually beat you with his arm unlike Tebow and the Redskins have a historically terrible secondary. horrible comparison.

lol @ comparing a player with a 104 passer rating and a 67% completion percentage toTebows 40 something completion percentage and 70 something QB rating.

RG3 doesnt even have 3000 yards passing.
    RGIII has been without his #1 WR several games and lost his top 10 TE in week 7. I could easily drift into the "well, if RG3 had Reggie Wayne to throw to..." argument.
    he redskins are babysitting RG3 with the offense they're running.
    Can you see Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, etc. running that offense?

Thats the point. Griffin is one of a very few number of QBs that can actually run that offense. Griffin actually can run for almost 100 yards in a game.

the colts are giving luck the whole playbook. he's throwing the ball 40 times a game on average. he's second in the league in attempts. the colts are pass first, run second and they dont have much of a running game. peyton threw a ton of INTs in his rookie season too. when you're a rookie thats gonna happen when you're being asked to basically carry an offense.
    Luck throws more because he puts his team in a hole more and the team is forced to abandon the run. The Colts are an average rushing team. The median team at #16 rushes for less than 7 yards more than the Colts (at #22). The reason the Colts don't rush more is that they are being put in a hole with iNTs (many of them pick 6's) by that QB that you keep saying is not at fault. When in fact, it is very much partly his fault that they are passing so much to begin with

The redskins are running an offense to limit RG3s mistakes while the colts are living and dying on andrew lucks arm.
    No, there running a offense that best utilize his strength. do you have the slightest idea mike shanny is running his west coast offense and adding other elements because of the traits Rg3 possesses.

Griffin actually has poise in the pocket, much better pocket presence, better arm/accurate, and doesn't run in the pocket like a chicken the second he senses pressure.

How many Redskins games have you actually watched this year?

IronSheik

Default Suggs marries woman who accused him of domestic violence; she lifts protective order

Terrell Suggs has on multiple occasions been accused of domestic violence by the mother of his children. Now Suggs and the woman have gotten married.

Suggs wrote on his Facebook page on Saturday morning that he got married on Friday night.

“Last night I married my best friend and the love of my life. Our son gave her away and our daughter looked like a miniature version of my beautiful bride as she stood next to her. I’m a lucky, lucky man. Thank you God for all of your blessings and for showing me such amazing favor,” Suggs wrote.

According to USA Today, the wedding came three days after Suggs’ now-wife, Candace Williams, removed a protective order that she got against Suggs on November 20. When she requested that order, Williams claimed that Suggs punched her in the neck and dragged her alongside a car he was driving while their two children sat inside. That was at least the second time that Williams claimed Suggs had been violent to her in the presence of their children; in 2009 Williams claimed that Suggs threw a soap dispenser at her head, hit her in the chest with his hand, and held a bottle of bleach over her and their then-1-year-old son.

Quote Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
    If playing at a high level was as easy as RG3 makes it look, everyone would be doing it.

Much more of our offense is predicated on Griffin's decision-making ability than some people would lead you to believe. Morris is a great back but the play action game isn't at it's best unless you are dangerous both running and passing.

RG3's dual-threat ability gives a back like Morris that extra second to hit the hole because the D is concerned with RG3 and the formations. Once Griffin was knocked out of the Atlanta game Morris went from dominating to nonexistent.

this statement doesn't even warrant a response. smfh

Griffin can actually beat you with his arm unlike Tebow and the Redskins have a historically terrible secondary. horrible comparison.

lol @ comparing a player with a 104 passer rating and a 67% completion percentage toTebows 40 something completion percentage and 70 something QB rating.

RGIII has been without his #1 WR several games and lost his top 10 TE in week 7. I could easily drift into the "well, if RG3 had Reggie Wayne to throw to..." argument.

Can you see Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, etc. running that offense?

Thats the point. Griffin is one of a very few number of QBs that can actually run that offense. Griffin actually can run for almost 100 yards in a game.

Luck throws more because he puts his team in a hole more and the team is forced to abandon the run. The Colts are an average rushing team. The median team at #16 rushes for less than 7 yards more than the Colts (at #22). The reason the Colts don't rush more is that they are being put in a hole with iNTs (many of them pick 6's) by that QB that you keep saying is not at fault. When in fact, it is very much partly his fault that they are passing so much to begin with

No, there running a offense that best utilize his strength. do you have the slightest idea mike shanny is running his west coast offense and adding other elements because of the traits Rg3 possesses.

Griffin actually has poise in the pocket, much better pocket presence, better arm/accurate, and doesn't run in the pocket like a chicken the second he senses pressure.

How many Redskins games have you actually watched this year?
    you're making it seems like im saying RG3 sucks. im not saying this.

hey, if the redskins D sucks thats on them. im just saying that how they have to play. they're not like the patriots where they're gonna outscore everyone.

yeah manning, brady etc. cant run the offense RG3 is running, neither could john elway or joe montana. they're not runners. the real question is, could RG3 run theirs? this remains to be seen as he's in an offense thats run first pass second.

the colts have no running game period, they didnt have one when manning was there. near last in the league year after year. they have no choice but to throw the football in indy and while luck may get them into holes he's shown the ability to dig them out of those holes with game winning drives. any other rookie QB would be screwed if they were in the positions luck was in and he's consistently dug them out. despite all these picks and a shit running game the colts are 9-4.

like i said, peyton threw a ton of INTs his rookie year. as he got more experience, the picks went down. luck has already shown he can make plays and lead a team for drives in critical situations where he HAS to throw.

RG3 has poise in the pocket and luck doesnt? what is this predicated on? the number of picks? as already explained, the colts dont have a running game and havent for years. they HAVE to throw the football and it has little to do with being in a hole unless you want to say that hole is not having a running game to begin with.

as i said, RG3s accuracy is better because he's not being asked to throw 40 times a game. he has the ability to run and this is what the offense is based on. we'll see, maybe RG3 breaks the mold of the so called dual threat Qbs that came before him who were very good at running but not so good at passing. so far, im not convinced.
    Last edited by THE W; 12-16-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    Terrell Suggs has on multiple occasions been accused of domestic violence by the mother of his children. Now Suggs and the woman have gotten married.

Suggs wrote on his Facebook page on Saturday morning that he got married on Friday night.

“Last night I married my best friend and the love of my life. Our son gave her away and our daughter looked like a miniature version of my beautiful bride as she stood next to her. I’m a lucky, lucky man. Thank you God for all of your blessings and for showing me such amazing favor,” Suggs wrote.

According to USA Today, the wedding came three days after Suggs’ now-wife, Candace Williams, removed a protective order that she got against Suggs on November 20. When she requested that order, Williams claimed that Suggs punched her in the neck and dragged her alongside a car he was driving while their two children sat inside. That was at least the second time that Williams claimed Suggs had been violent to her in the presence of their children; in 2009 Williams claimed that Suggs threw a soap dispenser at her head, hit her in the chest with his hand, and held a bottle of bleach over her and their then-1-year-old son.

She wants that money. That's more important to her than thinking about that he's a scary looking dude that beats her up.

damn that bitch is boney

Kirk "Sunshine" Cousins gonna sexually assault the Browns end zone today unnnngh

Giants looking good

looking good as woopi goldberg.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Bwahahahahaah GIANTS say GOOD Bye Play-offs