Thread: Pro Football

heat is also a fan of the 49ers.. dating back to last season, when they started getting better.

I am still surprised that the Ravens got to the super bowl, as there were times during the second half of the season that they didn't look like a playoff team at all.

Sheik still seems to think that Brady isn't one of the top QB's in the league, for some reason. I think the league is more on Ray Lewis's dick this year than the Patriots. They want to see him go out with a killing.

IronSheik

Default Falcons fan stabbed in neck by 49ers fan outside Georgia Dome

lol...dont they have metal detectors or wands that check for this out there? this is why i rarely go to games in SF ever since HD, id much rather stay @home to watch...plus the face value of tix have doubled in the last decade. add to that, being around ignorant drunkards, it isn't the way to roll cuz if somebody came @me like that, i would retaliate

smh ATL had a good year...they finally won a playoff game so ignorant fans shouldnt be running their mouths & then tryin 2 get physical...u dunno who ur fukin wit

Most of the crowd leaving the Georgia Dome following the Falcons' 28-24 loss to the 49ers left calmly, contemplating what might have been. But in at least one instance, a dispute between a Falcons fan and a 49ers fan turned violent.

According to WSB-TV reporter Rachel Stockman, witnesses reported that a Falcons fan punched a 49er fan, who in turn pulled a knife and either cut or stabbed the Falcons fan in the neck. Details such as the exact individuals involved in the incident and the victim's condition are not yet known. The victim was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

great team play on the ravens, McPhee with a clutch pass block.

fuck the pats
    I'm low-key like seashells. |::GZA/Genius::|

Veteran Member

Im goin for Wacco Flacco....theyve already toppled Luck, Manning, Brady...Colin is next.

their win against the broncos was a joke but everyone stepped up and played well against the patriots, including flacco. they were clearly motivated from people saying they got lucky against the broncos(and they did).

bring on the harbaugh bowl!
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Why do you say they got lucky?

Luck is when the team you play in the playoffs loses their starting QB to injury after they just got done beating you, and they have to play with a QB that shouldn't even be a QB!!!!

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    How?
    I am not sure but something doesn't seem right. The Patriots were suppose to win, which is why I have reason to believe that game was set up. The coach of the 49ers and Ravens are brothers, right? It was set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I am not sure but something doesn't seem right. The Patriots were suppose to win, which is why I have reason to believe that game was set up. The coach of the 49ers and Ravens are brothers, right? It was set up.
    SMH, just because a team was suppose to win does not mean they are always going to win; that's why the game is played, because you never know what could happen; Mike Tyson was suppose to beat Buster Douglass, but guess what it didn't work out that way; if upsets in sports never happened than they be pointless to watch, but they do, and to be honest it makes sports, so much better, so in closing there was no set up, and if the NFL was going to plan for two brothers to compete in the Super Bowl it be the manning brothers.

Why do you say they got lucky?
    28 of their 37 points came off a tipped ball that should have been caught and 3 gross safety miscues.

the broncos defense(namely champ bailey a rahim moore) blew that game.

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    28 of their 37 points came off a tipped ball that should have been caught and 3 gross safety miscues.

the broncos defense(namely champ bailey a rahim moore) blew that game.
    The Ravens get lots of pics by tips, and Manning is not really a good playoff QB

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    lol...dont they have metal detectors or wands that check for this out there? this is why i rarely go to games in SF ever since HD, id much rather stay @home to watch...plus the face value of tix have doubled in the last decade. add to that, being around ignorant drunkards, it isn't the way to roll cuz if somebody came @me like that, i would retaliate

smh ATL had a good year...they finally won a playoff game so ignorant fans shouldnt be running their mouths & then tryin 2 get physical...u dunno who ur fukin wit

Most of the crowd leaving the Georgia Dome following the Falcons' 28-24 loss to the 49ers left calmly, contemplating what might have been. But in at least one instance, a dispute between a Falcons fan and a 49ers fan turned violent.

According to WSB-TV reporter Rachel Stockman, witnesses reported that a Falcons fan punched a 49er fan, who in turn pulled a knife and either cut or stabbed the Falcons fan in the neck. Details such as the exact individuals involved in the incident and the victim's condition are not yet known. The victim was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
    That wouldn't detect some knives.

The Ravens get lots of pics by tips, and Manning is not really a good playoff QB
    in every other instance peyton and his team just got outplayed by a better team.

this wasnt one of those instances.

it doesnt matter now, they DID outplay the patriots.

Manning threw two pics!!!!

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I predict HARBAUGH will win the SUPER BOWL!!!

Go NINERS!!!