Thread: Pro Football

{>____<}

Jeff Fisher just got fired as Ram's head coach.

-

LOL@Check 2 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

charles, when are the browns going to get rid of rg3?

-

Maybe next season LOL. Did you hear about him and his girlfriend had their wallets stolen outta his car at the Browns and Giants game about 4 weeks ago? Their dumb asses should've had their wallets in their pants pockets. I don't know why he doesn't have a car alarm.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I think it's gonna be Patriots and Dallas in the super bowl. I hope the Patriots would win because I don't like Dallas. Raiders, Chiefs and Seattle are gonna be tough opponents in the playoffs. I was surprised Seattle got crushed against Green Bay last week. I know Seattle isn't used to playing in the cold and that's part of the reason why they lost. Russell Wilson should've been wearing gloves and he had too many interceptions.

The temperature isn't a valid excuse to get blown out like that.

-

You're right but some teams don't play well when it's very cold. Pittsburgh and Buffalo were able to score a lot of points last week in the snow. Chicago scored a lot of points on San Francisco in the snow a few weeks ago.

Well it's not like warm weather teams don't play in some colder areas every season. The 49ers are the worst team in the NFL. They don't score much in any weather.

-

LOL@what you said about the 49ers hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What did you think about Dallas and Giants game last week? I was surprised Dallas only scored 7 points. I hope Tony Romo never gets his job back LOL. Dallas and Tampa Bay play on Sunday night and that should be good. Carolina and Redskins play Monday night in Landover, Maryland.

Well Charles, if you keep up with the news, the Giants got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Check it out: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/reports...170500276.html

These pussies had to break a rule in order to win against us. To me, it's classified under "cheating" but the news outlets won't dare go near that word because it has the potential to damage an already tarnished reputation in the league.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

jaguars fired their lousy coach

-

Jacksonville could've waited until the season was over to fire their coach LOL. They only got 2 games left. It's gonna be Dallas and Patriots in the super bowl. I want Patriots to win. I wanna see Raiders and Patriots play against each other in the playoffs. Eric Dickerson was on ESPN's First Take today dissing his former team LA Rams and former coach Jeff Fisher LOL.

So as yall may know I live in Philly but I despise anything Philly related. As a matter of fact, I take great pride in seeing the Eagles get smashed year after year. I rarely, if ever have rooted for them to win, but a Giants loss tonight helps out my Cowboys so I say this in a mumbled, whimper of a loser voice....

let's go Eagles (barf)
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

I thought Tom Coughlin retired?

^^He saved face by retiring in order to not be fired but for all intensive purposes he was pretty much fired without being fired. You know the Giants are one of the classiest organizations so they allowed coach to go on his own terms. I'm surprised he's coming back....he's old....but more power to him. Interested to see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    Okay I eat crow. The Giants got our number. Hope we dont meet them in the playoffs
    We're a little banged up but I think JPP could return for the second round. If Jenkins can get back for wild card weekend we should be okay but without him we are very different team in the 2ndary. He is out shut down corner. Collins is able to play much more ferocious when he doesn't have to cover for backups like T Wade.

Don't forget what happened in 2007. Y'all beat us twice and we won the third in the playoffs. I'm not going to be surprised at all if we are able to make it that far and you guys extract revenge.

AND HOW BOUT DEM DOLPHINZZZZZ

Fins and Jints back in the playoffs, feels good.

For all those fans of teams who made it have fun and enjoy the ride!! LEZGEDDIT.
    Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 12-31-2016 at 10:22 PM.