Thread: Pro Football

OlympiQ

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    NIGGA. this football not dancing classs. GTFOHERE.

anyone who EVER fucking strapped up idc if it was fucking just for pee wee ball you know every mfing defensive player says that shit "ITS GONNA BE A LONG DAY IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" this nigga said so much other bullshit too. stop being a hoe. you lost move on. you got punked n didnt make the plays that mattered. imagine him playing in the 70s and saying that...no he wouldnt have played in the 70s cuz hed be too much a bitch. MAN UP BOBBY!!!!

this is what is making football where everyone is so pussified. its going to get where you cant even lead with your fucking shoulder pad soon.
    RG3 didn't make the plays that mattered? fuck outta here with that shit. Did you not see Robinson's drop pass? or Morgan turning the wrong way after the catch not getting the first down then throwing the ball at Finnegan? You should kill yourself since you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
    RG3 didn't make the plays that mattered? fuck outta here with that shit. Did you not see Robinson's drop pass? or Morgan turning the wrong way after the catch not getting the first down then throwing the ball at Finnegan? You should kill yourself since you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    Bob couldn't throw the ball more than 40 yards on that Hail Mary yesterday. Mad?

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    i agree. especially after last night when Belichick grabbed that ref after the league sent out a letter to all teams.

i dont know about the calls getting balanced out tho. every missed call changes what happens no matter what.
    The great teams overcome bad officiating. The great teams also benefit from it!

OlympiQ

Bob couldn't throw the ball more than 40 yards on that Hail Mary yesterday. Mad?
    wtf does this faggot shit have to do with the Rams game? I didnt get the chance to watch the Skins game yesterday anyways.

As for that game, no, he didn't make the plays that mattered because they lost. Had he of made a game winning play that would have mattered. Brian Hartline made one hell of a catch yesterday. No one will even know or care because Miami didn't win and that play didn't matter.

OlympiQ

As for that game, no, he didn't make the plays that mattered because they lost. Had he of made a game winning play that would have mattered. Brian Hartline made one hell of a catch yesterday. No one will even know or care because Miami didn't win and that play didn't matter.
    You're either fucking retarted or didn't watch the game. Robinson dropped a easy catch that would've resulted in a TD on their final drive. How is that on RG3?

You're not a tough guy so chill with the insults because I am pretty sure you would not use that kind of tone off line.

ROBERT SNITCHIN' THA NERD BWAHAHahahah

"I remember one play," the Washington Redskins quarterback said. "After the play, the guy said: `We're going to hit you every play.'

Got hit a bunch more during the Bengals game, hope he doesn't tell on Carlos Dunlap.
    You'd think the worst thing a new QB could do, is complain about getting hit.

OlympiQ

You're not a tough guy so chill with the insults because I am pretty sure you would not use that kind of tone off line.
    Lmao...why you mad? All that anger isn't healthy.

...Oh, and Im pretty sure I would.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

We lost, got exposed bad, it's all good, Dirty Knowledge everything will be taken care of sunday night!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    We lost, got exposed bad, it's all good, Dirty Knowledge everything will be taken care of sunday night!
    Haha.... believe it.. I will get to ya'll tomorrow as soon as this week is wrapped up with tonight's game...

Off top early prediction: GMEN 24 IGGLES 17.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

SAN FRANs PERFECT SEASON GOT FUCKED, GOOD JOB FROM BOLO TO MESSING UP THE SERVERS TO GIVE SAN FRAN SOME TIME TO HEAL FROM QUEER GIANT AND GREEN BAY FANS,

HOPEFULLY TONITE GREEN BAY LOSES CAUSE IN SEATTLE IT IS GONNA BE LOUDER THAN IN MINNESOTA

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Niners had a big portion of Humble Pie. Ha^

i was stunned that San Fran lost to Minnesota. but the vikings always seems like a tough matchup for the Niners

and i dont know whats more shocking: The Saints starting out 0-3 or the Cards off to a 3-0 jump

how long before we see Paperbag Heads @ the Superdome?

The Cardinals have been hot since second half last season. Is Vick going to pick up the award for most turnovers this year?