Thread: Pro Football

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Rams ahve their way with San fRn. Tie and aOT loss? OH yeah maaad scared of the faggy San FRanners. LOL. Bring em on.

Giants wont lose another game this yr I promise.

Harbaughs both are the WORST coaches in the league.

Bobbert Snitchin the 3rd wont be lucky 2nd time around. DIV is OURS.

EAT THOSE Words like the SHIT you eat daily

RETARDS - 0

cowboys will win the division

Master Gay Way, you seem mad. Did your team just lose to the same team you tied w/ earlier in the season? Keep that wannabee NFL fan rah rah shit in San Fag son. And Iron Sheik, Locklear was playing well I am pissed that he's gonna be mia all year. It's always a struggle with the Giants.

Iron I hope you don't hold on to last year's NFC Title game all your life bro, let it go.

2-2 and I think we make it. Skins have one easy ass fucking schedule but when they're not playing the Giants -- they play like shit so I expect the Browns to beat Washington next week. All praise be to NickyDooch.

And the Cowgirls man I won't even talk about them or the sorry ass Iggles.

IronSheik

^
    lol...thas the same thing everyone said about the NY last year...loosing to the WAS twice & they still won it all

u talkin bout Kyle Williams...naw, i let that go after the season ended

SF is set as a contender for the next 3+ years....can't say that about too many teams & most def none in the NFC East

as far as the Rams games, Akers should get cut (will be replaced for sure next season) as he blew both the OT game winners....even though most say it shouldn't have even been that close but some teams just match up well with others (hence why the Redskins own the Giants)

OlympiQ

Rams ahve their way with San fRn. Tie and aOT loss? OH yeah maaad scared of the faggy San FRanners. LOL. Bring em on.

Giants wont lose another game this yr I promise.

Harbaughs both are the WORST coaches in the league.

Bobbert Snitchin the 3rd wont be lucky 2nd time around. DIV is OURS.
    faggot

The winner of the Redskins vs Cowboys game will win the division

IronSheik

Default Christian Ponder & ESPN’s Samantha Steele Engaged After Only 1 Month of Dating!

she must be....

the kid best have a pre-nup....im sure his reps will force him to anyway

Minnesota Vikings quarterback, Christian Ponder, and ESPN’s Samantha Steele are engaged to be married after only one month of dating.

According to a source close to Steele, Ponder proposed with Christmas lights made out to say, “Marry Me.” Steele accepted, and now has an engagement ring that our source says, “Looks like a Super Bowl ring.” Ironic, considering Ponder will probably never get one.

Steele has now confirmed the engagement, and here are your exclusive photos of his proposal Christmas lights, and her engagement ring:

Ring looks like a Superbowl ring that he will never get
    Last edited by IronSheik; 12-04-2012 at 08:46 PM.

what does she do for ESPN? I never heard of her.

Jim Harbaugh is Screech's cousin?

IronSheik

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    what does she do for ESPN? I never heard of her.
    yea...she's fairly new and replaced Erin Andrews as college sideline reporter

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    ^
    lol...thas the same thing everyone said about the NY last year...loosing to the WAS twice & they still won it all

u talkin bout Kyle Williams...naw, i let that go after the season ended

SF is set as a contender for the next 3+ years....can't say that about too many teams & most def none in the NFC East

as far as the Rams games, Akers should get cut (will be replaced for sure next season) as he blew both the OT game winners....even though most say it shouldn't have even been that close but some teams just match up well with others (hence why the Redskins own the Giants)
    Wow look at the guy whos my team OWNED this season, punked in their house [the gay house in san fran since every san franite likes two fingers up their ass secretly] and got screwed last regular season when Boss was interfered with but no call. Speaking of no call -- where was that illegal hand no call on Bennett? ESPN showed it. Anyone who saw the game last night knows it was BS. But sports aren't determined by the zebras no matter what.

Crying about how tough your Niners are. Struggling with the Rams. Twice. I understand divisional games are tough. But you tied with the Rams. I guess you can take something from the God Men and say 'at least the GMen lost twice to the loser Skins and won it all'. Niners ain't no G-Men tho.

And now you pop off about GMs? No one knows your GM's name. His history in the league is futile at best. You wanna talk about great GMs and teams that are set you look no further then the defending Super Bowl Champs of the NFL. We BEEN set for the future and the present since we drafted Eli. Everyone who believes they are an NFL fan needs to bow to the greatness of the elite Jerry Reese and PRAY they had a GM like him. Not some idiot like say a Dan Snyder. I'll give you that the Niners are set for a while. But remember what the NFL stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
    faggot

The winner of the Redskins vs Cowboys game will win the division
    The Redskins will lose to the Browns in two weeks. Word to NickyDooch.

yea...she's fairly new and replaced Erin Andrews as college sideline reporter

Noassatall but sexy in the facial region.

This is what we had to deal with last night

Im sorry but that's a crackhead first down. Hail to the Crackpipe.

IronSheik

Wow look at the guy whos my team OWNED this season, punked in their house [the gay house in san fran since every san franite likes two fingers up their ass secretly] and got screwed last regular season when Boss was interfered with but no call. Speaking of no call -- where was that illegal hand no call on Bennett? ESPN showed it. Anyone who saw the game last night knows it was BS. But sports aren't determined by the zebras no matter what.
    whas wit all the ignorance...u keep bringin up gay shit & fingering....u tryin 2 tell us something or do they call them G-Men cuz its short for Gay-Men?

u mofukaz dont even play in NY....u play in some swamp infested burial ground that for a long time was the largest garbage dump in the world! so that makes it the "trash house"....literally!

fine, Boss got interfered with & then the karma came back with Williams giving the Gay-Men the ball twice so everyone knows the Gay-Men got handed the game....so lets be clear

we'll see who's more relevant going forward...the Gay-Men gotta long way to go to catch up to the 9ers in accolades....ya'll got who Taylor & Simms while we got 3x as many players in the HOF including the GOAT QB & WR....fuk outta here!

Niners ain't no G-Men tho.
    exactly...9ers are the more dominant & talented team....lets check how many players went to the pro bowl....when u get 5 titles, then u can run ur mouth

And now you pop off about GMs? No one knows your GM's name. His history in the league is futile at best.
    lol...who da fuk said anything bout GMs....u smoking that rock again? but since u brought it up, 9ers GM was executive of the year....so that makes him better than the Gay-Men GM now doesn't it....fuk outta here!

whas wit all the ignorance...u keep bringin up gay shit & fingering....u tryin 2 tell us something or do they call them G-Men cuz its short for Gay-Men?

u mofukaz dont even play in NY....u play in some swamp infested burial ground that for a long time was the largest garbage dump in the world! so that makes it the "trash house"....literally!

fine, Boss got interfered with & then the karma came back with Williams giving the Gay-Men the ball twice so everyone knows the Gay-Men got handed the game....so lets be clear

we'll see who's more relevant going forward...the Gay-Men gotta long way to go to catch up to the 9ers in accolades....ya'll got who Taylor & Simms while we got 3x as many players in the HOF including the GOAT QB & WR....fuk outta here!

exactly...9ers are the more dominant & talented team....lets check how many players went to the pro bowl....when u get 5 titles, then u can run ur mouth

lol...who da fuk said anything bout GMs....u smoking that rock again? but since u brought it up, 9ers GM was executive of the year....so that makes him better than the Gay-Men GM now doesn't it....fuk outta here!
    All that fuck shit but you're bringing up the 80s. You're probably a 90's baby sucking on your moms tit when Steve Young won ya'll last ring in... 94? You wanna talk greatness? Stick to the 80s the only time ya'll was feared and that faggit 94 title against the Chargers... we've got titles in the last 4 decades son.

I hate teams that crown themselves before doing shit wtf is that? the Niners tradition has been dead since 1994. Gtfohere with that rah rah San Fran shit.

Even if the GMEN don't win again, I put the house on it that it ain't the almost 20 year drought great Niners.

OlympiQ

it's funny how that faggot Dirty won't give the Skins credit when your best defensive players are SHOOK of the Skins. You should really be more concerned about the Giants even making the playoffs given yall next 3 games instead of whining like a little bitch.
    Last edited by OlympiQ; 12-05-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Master Gay Way, you seem mad. Did your team just lose to the same team you tied w/ earlier in the season? Keep that wannabee NFL fan rah rah shit in San Fag son. And Iron Sheik, Locklear was playing well I am pissed that he's gonna be mia all year. It's always a struggle with the Giants.

Iron I hope you don't hold on to last year's NFC Title game all your life bro, let it go.

2-2 and I think we make it. Skins have one easy ass fucking schedule but when they're not playing the Giants -- they play like shit so I expect the Browns to beat Washington next week. All praise be to NickyDooch.

And the Cowgirls man I won't even talk about them or the sorry ass Iggles.

Crying about how tough your Niners are. Struggling with the Rams. Twice. I understand divisional games are tough. But you tied with the Rams. I guess you can take something from the God Men and say 'at least the GMen lost twice to the loser Skins and won it all'. Niners ain't no G-Men tho.

And now you pop off about GMs? No one knows your GM's name. His history in the league is futile at best. You wanna talk about great GMs and teams that are set you look no further then the defending Super Bowl Champs of the NFL. We BEEN set for the future and the present since we drafted Eli. Everyone who believes they are an NFL fan needs to bow to the greatness of the elite Jerry Reese and PRAY they had a GM like him. Not some idiot like say a Dan Snyder. I'll give you that the Niners are set for a while. But remember what the NFL stands for.

The Redskins will lose to the Browns in two weeks. Word to NickyDooch.

Noassatall but sexy in the facial region.
    This is what we had to deal with last night

Im sorry but that's a crackhead first down. Hail to the Crackpipe.
    All that fuck shit but you're bringing up the 80s. You're probably a 90's baby sucking on your moms tit when Steve Young won ya'll last ring in... 94? You wanna talk greatness? Stick to the 80s the only time ya'll was feared and that faggit 94 title against the Chargers... we've got titles in the last 4 decades son.

I hate teams that crown themselves before doing shit wtf is that? the Niners tradition has been dead since 1994. Gtfohere with that rah rah San Fran shit.

Even if the GMEN don't win again, I put the house on it that it ain't the almost 20 year drought great Niners.
    MAD? When you cant seem to realize the gay population in NY is bigger and greater then any other city. You jump on my city because your ego has been hurt. I picture you a overweight underachiever with self esteem issues.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

NINERS are 5-0 in the SUPERBOWL. We have 5 rings. The Giants have what?? Please remind me.

Thank you