Thread: Pro Football

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    the NFC East is still a better division than both Wests, Souths and the AFC East. the competition level is still there in interdivision play, cept for da eagles.

i tell you what tho, the NFC and AFC Norths are the best 2 diviosions in all of football right now
    I need for all the NFC east teams to lose the rest of their games, so The Vikings have a better chance of making the playoffs, but if we don't win any of our games then it does not matter if they lose their games!!!!

SO the Jets Finally benched Mark Sanchez; Something they should have done weeks ago. Tim Tebow must feel like this NFL year has been rubbish. I mean you lead your team to the playoffs, and you beat The Steelers, and he was probably thinking "I will be the starter for The Broncos this year" but then they trade for Manning, and the next day trade you to The Jets, so then he probably thought "well Rex Ryan is a good coach, so he will use me a lot" but then he does not use you pretty much at all. Then he sees Mark is not playing good, and thinks "well with the way Mark is playing Rex, and The Jets will turn to me in no time" but then they go with the other QB, and am sure he hears all the talk about how he might not even have a job next year, and how most people say he sucks, (besides Skip Bayless, whom has Tebow in the Hall of Fame already I think) and must think man what a shitty NFL year for me!!!!.

I don't really see Tebow starting for any NFL team. Third string at best. They were saying in an article that he could possibly head to the Canadian League to improve his passing, and then try to come back to the NFL to get a better spot. Some lousy NFL team might try to get him just cause of the media attention and to help improve revenue. The same thing that the Jets did, lol

the NFC East is still a better division than both Wests, Souths and the AFC East. the competition level is still there in interdivision play, cept for da eagles.

i tell you what tho, the NFC and AFC Norths are the best 2 diviosions in all of football right now
    The 49ers and Seahawks are better than any team in the NFC east. Were you being sarcastic about the afc north? lol Cause the Ravens suck right now and nobody else in that division is a contender this season.

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    luck gets my vote for rookie of the year.

RG3 has been awesome but the redskins have dumbed down the offense.
    you call an offense that nobody can figure out DUMBED DOWN? i find that OFFENSIVE lol

aint nobody ready for the SKINS!! yeah the Broncos are on a nice roll, but imo there is no team as hot as the Redskins right now. now that Haslet has the D playing the way they should be without Kariker and Orakpoe, theres alot of teams in trouble come playoff time.

Besides any first year expansion team, who can say they have 2 SOLID ROOKIE QBs?

@ Check

last year the Ravens, Steelers and Bengals all made the playoffs. They could repeat that this year holmes.

even tho the bears kinda shot themselves in the foot, last week the Nfc north had 3 teams in contention

and lastly the NFC East

GMEN won the big one last year, and they could repeat

Cowboys are still a good team

and my Skins are def on the rise
    Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 12-19-2012 at 07:23 PM.

you call an offense that nobody can figure out DUMBED DOWN? i find that OFFENSIVE lol

aint nobody ready for the SKINS!! yeah the Broncos are on a nice roll, but imo there is no team as hot as the Redskins right now. now that Haslet has the D playing the way they should be without Kariker and Orakpoe, theres alot of teams in trouble come playoff time.

Besides any first year expansion team, who can say they have 2 SOLID ROOKIE QBs?
    I would not call Cousins a solid QB after just one game

As far as Rookie of The year goes I give it to these players: RGIII and Russell WIlson before Andrew Luck, because while Andrew luck as the Colts in the playoff running, and they probably will make the post season he has threw way too many ints this season, and I can't see the colts getting out of the first round of the playoffs, but I can see both the Redskins, and Seahawks getting out of the first round, and both have not thrown as many pics, and while you might say well the colts sucked last season, and look at what he's doing; yeah that's true, but if Manning was still their QB they be AFC South champions!!!!

Who do you think should win coach of the year, and do you give it to a coach of a team that has the best record, or one of the best records, or do you give it to a coach that made his team improve in wins, for example a coach of a team that was 3-13 last season, but competing for the playoffs this season?

they're 8-6 after a 5 game winning streak in beating 2 horrible teams and two other good team that are struggling and a team that average in the cowboys. ravens especially with all their injuries on the defense.

keep it in your pants.
    Last edited by THE W; 12-19-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

I'd say Rex Ryan for coach of the year for not playing Tebow and his non spiraled passes

Teams are real scared of the Redskins? lol

Teams are worried about RGIII, but if he is not 100% that will take away from the fear they might have.

Quote Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
    How do you explain Luck's terrible numbers the last two weeks despite having a "effective" run game? Swap Morris with the Colts top back and I guarantee nothing changes between both teams because Griffin makes our run game go.

Luck's passing averages a game would not be nearly as high if he wasn't turning over the ball so much to begin with. Its partly his own fault.

Wilson and Griffin have done the same exact thing tho but they're not the two actually putting their teams in those holes which is more impressive.

Luck gets absolutely no sympathy from me with that cupcake pathetic schedule the Colts have had this season. Without the easiest schedule in the league Luck wouldn't even be in contention for OROY.
    the colts arent spotting the other team 14 points every game so saying they abandoned the run because they were always in a hole is simply false. this would be true for maybe 2 games out of 14. in all other games they have to make plays late to get wins where they might be down by a FG or a TD in the 4th. tom brady has 6 picks and has a better running game yet he also averages 40 throws a game. same with peyton manning. the colts simply run an offense centered around passing.

there are 5 games where RG3 throws less than 25 times and he has 30 attempts or more in only 3 games. saying they throw less because he's more efficient throwing early in games just doesnt make sense. they're throwing because they're more efficient running early in games and throughout the entire game. griffien can run as fast as most WR in the league. why would shanahan not design an offense to take advantage of that? they're a football team centered around the run just like the 49ers. yeah, RG3 makes the runnning game go, with his legs, not his arm.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

IronSheik

Default Jets ready to trade Sanchez to then go after Vick

lol....so much for being the 'Sanchise'...they stupid if they keep Ryan... after the last 2 seasons....all he knows how to do is run his mouth....he's the Tebow of head coaches.....needs to stick to being D-coordinator

NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade market for former first round pick
    In order for the Jets to pull off a deal, they would almost certainly have to absorb the bulk of Sanchez's guaranteed $8.25 million base salary for 2013. The likely out-of-pocket ceiling for potential suitors would be $3 million.

The Jets' need to replace Sanchez with a veteran signal caller could lead them to another player who has fallen on hard times recently.

The News has learned that Michael Vick, who is expected to be released by the Eagles shortly after the season, would be amenable to coming to the Jets if Sanchez is out of the equation.

"Bring it on," one Jets source said about signing Vick if he becomes available. "He was hit too many times (behind a subpar offensive line) the last two years."

Rex Ryan may be the X-Factor to land Vick, according to sources. Ryan has always had an affinity for Vick, who could potentially help save the coach from getting his walking papers after the 2013 season.

"(Ryan) loves him," a team official said.

The Jets want to use Vick as their starter?