Thread: Pro Football

IronSheik

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

dirty was seen crying into his girlfriend's very obese arms last night.

Banned

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

haha if only faggits cared about real life shit as much as fucking sports

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Dirty's team took a beating last night. LMAO! Eli got that retard STRENFFFTH and retard THINKING.

youre niners looked pretty good, ben. my giants didn't. i really like the young tight end though, and jennings is going to get it going sooner or later. andre williams will become a decent #2 back. he torched the NCAA Champs last year, he's legit.

typical giants running in to eachother on the 1st megatron TD. we sometimes start out slow and get hot, we sometimes start hot and get cold. the NFC is gonna be a dog fight this yr so let's see what happens next week in zona vs one of the more unappreciated d's in the NFL.

lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.

lol @ this budnick character. who's your team over there, tough guy?

my fins made me proud though. thats prolly the best game ive been to since the Cleo Lemon to Greg Camarillo overtime TD vs Baltimore to save going 0-16.

Week 2----

Look out for Bishop Sankey against that Dallas defense this week brahs.

how bout Allen Hurns doe? Yeah I drafted him in Fantasy. Yeah he's a Cane. But how will he do Week 2 for a follwup? Skins gonna be planning for him more than the iggles did since he showed he's a possible threat. He should have another solid game. Maybe no TDs but he will continue to be that over the middle, solid route runner that he was in miami.

rams and bucs in a battle of two teams looking to get on track. should be an uglaye one.

kelvin benjamin vs calvin johnson. i think the young gun from belle glade will be pumped to show up the big dog megatron. i cant wait to see these two battle it out in the output game as they dont actually face one another on the field.

pays avoid 0-2 since forever?

jets at packers. can the foot lover draw up some heat seekers on rodgers? lacy isn't 100%, but i dont see the pack going 0-2 and especially at home. lots of ?'s in that defense tho. the homie from miramar geno plays well and jets can do it.

bears and niners is gonna be a good sunday nighter. bears had a lotta hype this off season but got beat by the bills lol. bills have a good defense though that no one knows about. san fran will get more of a test than that weak ass Dallas defense, so it'll be closer this time around. kaep's off season miami gang banging looks to be paying off, he looked loose last week.

derek carr played really well on sunday. texans raiders is a shit game between two non playoff teams but i wanna see how he does against that defense. sucks that clowney is down but jj watt is gonna give the rook a good challenge.

hawks in san deeyago is intriguing. floyd is becoming a beast WR and they have a solid run game. defense is coming together. manti te'o was making some very nice plays monday night. chargers will give seattle more of a game than GB did.

iggles/colts monday night will be another fine night game. colts are desperately needing some help in the backfield. any resemblance of a decent back and they prolly take Denver down last sunday. i saw they signed some scrub today. im surprised they havent brought in Green ellis yet. maybe that's the next move if they lose this week.

fins/bills will be good. bills are better than people realize. that defense is solid. 7th rounder with early round talent SEantrell Henderson played every snap on offense at Right Tackle for the offense. i said he could be the steal of the draft and he looked just that. his attitude dropped him to the late rounds and attitude alone. skill wise he should probably have went 1st or 2nd round latest. let's see how he handles the best end in the game in cameron wake. dolphins lucked out going to buffallo this early in the year, have to take advantage. great to see them getting an owner that isnt a gimmick and doesnt wanna move the team.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Packers looked bad against the Seagulls not sure how well this game will be its either gonna be a blow out if Rodgers get off early or very competitive. We shall see.

Hahahah @ the Kap/Miami comment. I'm just worried about our defense & O Line. Dallas ran through us like diarrhea and Kap was repeatedly pressured.

I'm hoping the Chargers beat the Seagulls. Can't stand Sherman or Cheat Carroll.

Colts should give LaMichael James a call. LOL

IronSheik

Default AP: NFL had the full Rice elevator DVD since April

looks like the Commish will be stepping down soon...

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ap-ne...video-sent-nfl

The person played The Associated Press a 12-second voicemail from an NFL office number on April 9 confirming the video arrived. A female voice expresses thanks and says: "You're right. It's terrible."

She said she wants to stay with him, move on to the next story.

IronSheik

Default #FireGoodell

this is the next story & its a big topic now w/even the government getting involved (at least til Goodell steps down)...when you cover up the fact that they had the tape

Goodell tried to pull the same stunt after Spygate. Just throw the evidence away and let everything blow over.

Goodell should be fired, the Patriots stripped of their Super Bowl wins, and Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick banned for life.

#FireGoodell

of course she gonna stay (battered woman syndrome)...plus big pay day for her but that didnt stop the Ravens from terminating his contact or the NFL banning him indefinitely
    Last edited by IronSheik; 09-10-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Like I said, players like Ray Lewis have been involved in murders and they have come back.

I'm sure Ray Rice will be back. His wife also showed that she's abusive and should get help for it.

IronSheik

ok...back to the next story

{>____<}

Ray Rice is a victim.