Thread: Pro Football

Kap probably has pink headphones year round. How come there isn't more awareness of men's health issues?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Yeah they should have Prostate Cancer awareness month.

Also - The NFL used to stand for NOT FOR LONG than it was NO FUN LEAGUE now its NAZI FINES LEAGUE.

Banned

Hey Vandelay I will be at the game Sunday when Clevelands native son Brian Hoyer leads his boyhood team to first place and a win over the squeelers.

huge game this sunday

dolphins and greenbay.

huger game sunday night..

where fartz and QoP at? they done moved on i see. cuz this the time of yr they usually get their dreams crushed by eli n dem.

the world was exposed to odell beckham last week and it was glorious.

now the world will see andre williams as the featured back with jennings out.

hillis might do a line of PEDs before the game and beast it out.

feels good to have a meanigful game again.

i wouldnt say chicagos in a tailspin. theyre still in a shit division and kyle fuller is prolly gonna be the ROTY. as good as he is kendall might be the better brother still at Va Tech.

Cutler is just a haribul QB so hes holding them back.

sucks they go to ATL cuz ATL at home is a diff. team.

dallass should be 2-3 right now. watch them beat seattle tho on the road. their OL has been suprisingly solid. supposedly murray is the best RB ever now.

browns might complete the comeback from week 1. hoyer is in a groove. florida boy travis benjamin is the straw that stirs that offense tho
    Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 10-11-2014 at 06:56 AM.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I dislike Dallas and Seattle. But hope for Seattle to be beat.

But its ROMO so who knows?

Chicago always starts well than suddenly Cutler re-emerges as a retard.

Whoa GB and Dolphins is gonna be interesting.

Banned

Travis Benjamin.... Lol those are highly kind words. His best game last week.

-

LOL@Cleveland beat Pittsburgh 31-10 hahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't think they would beat Pittsburgh that bad. I was also surprised Green Bay and Miami game was close but Green Bay got the win. Cincinnati and Carolina went into overtime tied at 37. I hope Cincinnati wins. Dallas is beating Seattle now 17-10 and I hope Seattle wins. LOL@Jets lost to Denver 31-17. Geno Smith is gonna get benched and Michael Vick is gonna take his job. Geno was late to a team meeting recently and he cursed at a Jets fan that got in a argument with him LOL. Jets fan probably told him he sucks LOL. I'm gonna watch the Giants and Eagles game.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I just checked on Cincinnati and Carolina score again and the final score was a tie at 37. How come the game won't go into another overtime until somebody scores? Are they gonna play a rematch since the final score was a tie?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Yeah, there will be a rematch.

-

I'm very surprised Carolina scored 37 points because they usually have a hard time scoring a lot of points.

The carolina-cincinnati rematch promises to have a lot less scoring than today's contest. A lot less.

Giants looking embarrassed.

--- Female Eagles fan steals veteran's prosthetic leg

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-le...prosthetic-leg

This isn't the Lingerie Bowl anymore.

UFC announcer Mike Goldberg, who has moonlighted as the play-by-play man for the Lingerie Football League's championship game in addition to some NHL and college football duties in the past, called the first NFL game of his career this past weekend, and the feedback wasn't exactly kind.

Goldberg made countless errors in his debut during Sunday's game between the Minnesota Vikings and visiting Detroit Lions, according to reviews posted by NBCSports.com, SB Nation and FanSided. In addition to losing sight of the ball on the first play from scrimmage, he reportedly mixed up everything from players and coaches to downs and distances throughout an already ugly football game.

[Join FanDuel's $500,000 Week 7 fantasy league: $10 to enter; top 10,102 teams paid]

Lions fan website "Pride of Detroit" described the performance as "the worst broadcast of a football game I have ever witnessed in my life," and that came from the vantage point of a team that won 17-3.

FOX managed to outdo itself on Sunday with the worst broadcast of a football game I have ever witnessed in my life. The announcers, Mike Goldberg and Brendon Ayanbadejo, had no business calling an NFL game, as evidenced by their constant mistakes. They repeatedly misidentified coaches and players -- no, Golden Tate and Sam Martin aren't on the Vikings -- and it felt like they did zero preparation for this game. Actually, it felt like they were reading from an error-filled script and had no prior knowledge of either team. It was painful to listen to them on Sunday.

The worst reported mistakes by Goldberg in Sunday's game included the broadcaster saying, "The intended receiver was Golden Tate," on an incomplete pass from Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater to Greg Jennings. While both players wear No. 15, Tate is Detroit's leading receiver. Likewise, Goldberg allegedly named Minnesota offensive coordinator Norv Turner as a member of the Lions staff.

Naturally, several observers took the opportunity to take Goldberg to task on Twitter, and the announcer didn't react too kindly to the criticism. He responded to one harsh critic with, "Dude [expletive] you," and called another a "douche" — probably not the best decision if he wants to remain in an NFL booth.

@towle_mark I hope you never waste my time again
    — Mike Goldberg (@MFG16) October 13, 2014

Still, Goldberg is slated to call Sunday's game between the Vikings and Bills in Buffalo, and fans will surely be paying more attention to what the play-by-play announcer says than they did during the Lingerie Bowl.

giants did look embarrassing

time to become a dallas fan