Thread: Pro Football

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    How you figure? Because we have a tough schedule? We have the toughest schedule in the entire NFL every single NFL season along with the Redskins, Cowboys and Eagles. Every season.

This is what the Giants do, they fuck up and shit and look bad and then BAM they creep up on ya' like some Mexican weed.

Let's see what happens this week let's see if the Niners can even hang with the Packers. Beat those dorks and then maybe I will consider the Niners capable of challenging the G MEN again.

Now as for the game itself well let's just say Giants are Victim 1 of these Middle School refs. That no call on Cruz on 3rd and goal was horrendous. The Cowboys got called for hella flags, and rightfully so, but no call was as bad as that and it cost us. Also Cruz was called for a block in the back on a 1st down catch by Bennet that was so pussified that anyone who agrees with the call is already developing female tendancies as we speak. But it was a dope game and the Girls came with the ambush they looked good. Let's see what happens it's Week 1 and already the Giants aren't making the playoffs LOL.

NINERS were victimized by bad calls but we overcame it because we SLAPPED GREENBAY around all day they never caught up.

So far so good.

Your team lost to the uninspiring COWBOYS.

They wont make the Play-offs because "Life is like a box of chocolates".

IronSheik

Default NFL removes replacement ref from game after ESPN reports he's a Saints fan

we need the refs back!

Side judge Brian Stropolo is a fan of the Saints, according to his Facebook page. He was pulled from the assignment Sunday morning and replaced with an alternate, Tim Keese, who travels with the crew.
    The NFL was unaware of Stropolo's open allegiance as a Saints fan until ESPN contacted the league Sunday morning.

Stropolo, who is from New Orleans area and lists himself on Facebook as an NFL side judge, posted pictures of himself in Saints gear tailgating at an Aug. 25 preseason game. Stropolo did not work the game against the Texans, but he was assigned to Sunday's game in Carolina. There were several photos of Stropolo in Saints gear on his Facebook page.
    Stropolo worked the Week 1 opener between the Cowboys and Giants and posted on Sept. 5: "Thanks to everyone for all the support. The crew did a great job tonight. Next stop September 16th at Carolina vs the Saints."
    Stropolo's status update drew 73 "likes" and comments such as "Hey, now be nice with those yellow flags for our Saints!!" and "That's awesome you get to be an official for a Saints game! I didn't think they would let you since your (sic) from Louisiana."
    Stropolo's Facebook page has since been taken down. The NFL Referees Association was locked out in early June and talks on a new collective bargaining agreement have gone nowhere. The league has said replacement officials are subject to the same background checks and ethical standards of the locked out officials. A league executive conceded, at the very least, "an appearance of impropriety" warranted Sunday's action.

They have to do what they can to try to win some games.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

We fucking hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Lets go! 2-0!!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

^^
    So are the Cardinals. I bet after this win, Queen shaved her legs for the first time in months.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Hating ass nigga, we won't sleep on them at all, no games this year!!!!!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

will it be an undefeated season of one point wins for the eagles?

lol @ the Redskins blowing a shot to tie it by throwing the football at the Rams. How many little kids do they have on their team?

yeah, this fucking dummy needs to catch a beatdown

good job

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol @ the Redskins blowing a shot to tie it
    they were gonna get 6 if it werent for that dumb shit. i dont blame him though really. them rams were playing dirty as fuck the last 10 minutes or so. those fake zebras gotta go.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    NINERS were victimized by bad calls but we overcame it because we SLAPPED GREENBAY around all day they never caught up.

So far so good.

Your team lost to the uninspiring COWBOYS.

They wont make the Play-offs because "Life is like a box of chocolates".
    I FORGOT U LIVED IN THE ANUS BLOODY STREETS OF SAN FRAn

Autarch

Is Larry Fitzgerald hurt? He had 4 recieving yards today.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize