Page 1 of 860 123456789101151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Football

Autarch

Default Pro Football

Lockout is over.

2011-2012 Season begins
    Last edited by sakk; 08-01-2011 at 07:57 PM.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Default Re: NFL Thread

Nah mane, Falcons will reign supreme in NFC South for 2 years in a row and we will get to our final destination the SUPER BOWL!!!... LETS GO FALCONS!!! DEUCE MCALLISTER MEET ED HARTWELL AND KEITH BROOKING!!!

Hell yea, I've been waiting for someone to start a NFL thread. So how is everyone feeling about that cry baby Terrell Owens? You know he's already the 5th highest WR in the nfl right now and he still wants more money. Anyways if you have seen the schedules there are some pretty good games at the beginning of the season. I think it kicks off on a thursday or saturday with Oakland versus New England, then Atlanta versus Philly, that's a good way to kick off the season. And another odd thing I saw in the schedule was that Arizona and San Francisco play in Mexico City like the 4th week, lets hope by then at least one of them has a win. Well I'm out. Lets go BIG D!

Autarch

Terrell Owens makes like 7 mils a year and he wants more money. Bluck him, hes a great receiver but, what the fuck is wrong with 7 mils a year? He said some shit about he needs to feed his family, man T.O. can feed his family and many others for 7 mils a year. I aint got no sympathy for TO's contract dispute.

Damn ATL got Ed Hartwell?

rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

FRESH FISH

John Abraham of the Jets is holding out.

The Sigung(Sifu's Master) ThePharaohNosferatu's Avatar

Lets see what the Dolphins can bring to the Field this year, i dont see no Superbowl in the future, but at least some 1st round playoff games, PLEASE!!!!

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
    Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)

Autarch

Quote Originally Posted by u-turn
    John Abraham of the Jets is holding out.
    Everybody and their mom is holding out. Damn overpaid spoiled rotten athletes.

rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Damn, wasn't Abraham their franchise player last year? Anyways I think the Dolphins will be better than they were last year especially if they get Ricky Williams back, even if he does sit out 4 games. Does anyone know what he's going to do?

Abrham is holding out for a damn good reason. Team keeps franchsing him and all man wants is a long-term deal for job security and to possiably end his career as a Jet. Whats wrong with that? T.O. just being a bitch. If he misses any training camp days Eagles should suspend him a season game for everyday he misses over 5 days.

Wu Vatican

Watch out for the Bucs, they may not be superbowl winners this year but I can see them making the playoffs and doing something. Lot of great young talent after a great draft.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by sakk
    Everybody and their mom is holding out. Damn overpaid spoiled rotten athletes.
    consider how many 100s of millions the owners and league make and u'll see compared to them there not overpayed...spoiled?? hell yeah their spoiled they been the man their whole life and never been told "no", thats what happens. nfl contracts are not gauranteed either, they could sign a player for 10 million to play 1 season but if they get cut all they get is the signing bonus which is only a fraction of their salary. football is a dangerous sport fam, they get payed to shorten their life span, literally...its proven they (obviously not 100% of them) live like 10-15 even 20 years less then regular people.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by ch-chef
    consider how many 100s of millions the owners and league make and u'll see compared to them there not overpayed...spoiled?? hell yeah their spoiled they been the man their whole life and never been told "no", thats what happens. nfl contracts are not gauranteed either, they could sign a player for 10 million to play 1 season but if they get cut all they get is the signing bonus which is only a fraction of their salary. football is a dangerous sport fam, they get payed to shorten their life span, literally...its proven they (obviously not 100% of them) live like 10-15 even 20 years less then regular people.
    true

hahaha cuz of the sport conditioning or because of what they get into when their highly paid athletes?

I think Drew Rosenhaus is the real problem, half his clients are holding out, what the fuck is that?

I dont think the Patriots are gonna win this year, no way.

The Real team is the PITTSBURGH STEELERS. Big Ben, Hines Ward, toughest D around. Tell me who's gonna beat the Steelers this year?

And all you NFC south fans, wake up, your teams can't compete with real, STEEL CURTAIN defense.

Veteran Member

im a jet fan so we came close last year got rid of that bad kicker and got us a new one. We can pass pitts and new england. New England lost alot of peeps and the jets got coles back to match with pennington. It's going to be a wonderful year