Thread: Pro Football

Even without OBJ?

fuck that oddball french fry head

-Antonio Brown Sued for $38,000 After Reportedly Mistaking a Salmon Head for a Mob Threat

According to court documents obtained by PEOPLE, celebrity “Sports Chef” Stefano Tedeschi is suing Brown for an unpaid bill of $38,521.20 after the NFL player hired him to cook for him and his friends over a weekend in 2018. In the lawsuit filed on July 29, Tedeschi claims Brown “wrongfully terminated” the service early and did not allow Tedeschi to retrieve his equipment.

At the time of the filing, Tedeschi told ESPN that Brown had rented a mansion for himself and nearly 50 teammates during Pro Bowl festivities in January 2018. He had hired Tedeschi to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for everyone during the few days they would be staying there.

The chef said he was never given a reason for the sudden termination and told ESPN that one of Brown’s associates even asked him to not make eye contact with Brown when he left. However, in an interview with TMZ Sports Tuesday, Tedeschi claims he found out that Brown ended their agreement due to confusion surrounding a salmon head the chef stored in the freezer.

“Apparently they misunderstood the fish head,” the chef said.

Tedeschi alleges that Brown and his teammates thought the severed fish head was a “mob, horse head”-type threat when really it was just left-over from their salmon dinner the night before.

In a statement to PEOPLE, Brown’s attorney, Darren Heitner, called Tedeschi’s claim “outlandish” and said they would be filing a motion to dismiss.

“This seems to be the latest nonsensical and outlandish claim made by a chef who merely seeks publicity from the filing of a frivolous action,” Heitner tells PEOPLE. “Our client will be filing his motion to dismiss the action in the near future.”

lmao. so that's an ongoing pattern with chefs in the area apparently. interesting.

Andre Luck retired and Colts fans booed him.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Andre Luck retired and Colts fans booed him.
    Yeah. Luck's afraid that he'll get injured or end up in a wheelchair. I understand his decision but he put his team in a bad spot.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

eric reid still trying to hog the spotlight cause he doesnt get any publicity for his football skills. he seems to hate everybody.

antonio brown should be fired for his racist views and also for being a psycho

Banned

You’re more than 3 hours late. He was fired before you posted this.

he was fired on friday?

Only on ESPN+

former nfl loser stages fake hate crime. https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...7pe-story.html

Shaolin Master

{>____<}

Patriots release Antonio Brown. The question is did he really do it or are these women out for money?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

It's kind of sad to see how the NFL, NBA, ......all the pro sports leagues, in my opinion, put out a worse product than they did 20-30 years ago.

The athletes are so spoiled I don't even want to cheer for them. Fuck them all. Even the teams I used to care about I don't care about any more.

The analysts don't know shit. The players would get whooped by 1980's players in their primes. Weak Sauce.