Page 11 of 860 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Football

Autarch

Default Re: NFL Thread

Whos watching preseason tonight? Steelers vs. Philly. I'll probably tune in for a bit. I cant wait for the regular season though.

Its all about them ..... ah

just read the sig.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

lmao @ that saints picture (WOW...) & T.O.

i've been watching all these bits on sportscenter...its funny how owens is so flippant about everything. hilarious...if he stays with philly, it will be interesting to see how him and mcnabb get along. lol, TO was like "he told me to shut up, i'm a grown ass man, my last name aint mcnabb, i aint one of his kids..so i told him to shut up! theres the truth.." LOL...its immature, but funny...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Niners and raiders was a pretty good game...And My TEAM WON YEAH FUCK THE RAIDERS!!!

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Yeah...that Niners/Raiders game was not bad...

My team was pretty sloppy against the cardinals...but they are trying to make a lot of changes and prob need more time to work that shit out...hopefully they nip all those penalites in the butt and get down to business...pisses me off when players cant keep the game in their head and screw it all up with penalites...wtf?...how can they not remember the rules???

Hopefully Bledsoe will do us some good...especially if offense can step it up.

What you all think about Kurt Warner??? Personally I think he is washed up...looked way tired and old last year and did a lot of stupid shit considering his experience.

Oh and I love watching Vick for sure...very talented...but if he doesnt do it this year...or next at the latest...then its not gonna happen...he puts his neck out on the line...which is cool...but I doubt he will have any longevity.....but ya never know!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peace and chicken grease!

Bledsoe is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by -Mad Skillz-
    Bledsoe is terrible.
    So...you just tryin to knock my guy...got something against Bledsoe personally...or what???

I mean...Kurt Warner is terrible in my opinion too...but you didnt have an opinion on that... did ya...do ya?

Here is a little piece of advice...when you are giving your opinion to a girl...who loves football...put it like this.... "Bledsoe is terrible....no offense".

That feels better...otherwise...I may feel like you are trying to be mean or start some shit. But..of course it is possible that I misread you..........

go ravens............

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Kriszy you like football Damn you become more appealing after each post...

STEEL CURTAIN IS BACK

We pounded Philly when the starters were playing, thats all that matters. Hines Ward is back too, watch out

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    go ravens............
    Ravens huh...thats cool...we got lots of ravens here...of course not ones that play football...in fact...ravens are a protected bird here in my country....against the law to kill them...the natives think that their dead relatives come back as ravens....but they are like rats to us...always getting into shit...but you can do shit about it....

But I did read up on the pre-season game against Falcons...go Deion for getting the ball from Vick...I've always really liked Sanders....Im surprised they even fucked with putting Vick in though...might break another leg or something...

As far as your division goes 100prOOf....Im rooting for your team!

BB.....I like your 49ers best too in their division...I should be rooting for the Cardinals since I was born in Arizona...but I just cant do it...especially after Emmitt spent his last year there...plus us Alaskans call ourselves 49ers...from back in the gold rush days...so I will be rootin for you too my friend...I like that...just in case my team doesnt do it...I got a couple back ups to have fun with!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
    STEEL CURTAIN IS BACK

We pounded Philly when the starters were playing, thats all that matters. Hines Ward is back too, watch out
    Good deal INSpectah....any team that wants to pound on Philly is a friend of mine... those bastards...I hope you eat em alive everytime!!!

Plus...your schedule is looking pretty nice...I think you may have a good shot at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
    Good deal INSpectah....any team that wants to pound on Philly is a friend of mine... those bastards...I hope you eat em alive everytime!!!

Plus...your schedule is looking pretty nice...I think you may have a good shot at it!
    lol, yeah, I hate Philly, even more than I hate Dallas! I wouldnt mind Dallas beating them twice.

I haven't check Pitt's schedule yet, but I doubt its as hard as last year's, when we played Philly and NE back to back. We'll be in the AFC Championship if everyone stays healthy, I'm sure of that.

What's everyone's opinion on Roethlisberger? Sophomore Slump? I hope not, but who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
    Ravens huh...thats cool...we got lots of ravens here...of course not ones that play football...in fact...ravens are a protected bird here in my country....against the law to kill them...the natives think that their dead relatives come back as ravens....but they are like rats to us...always getting into shit...but you can do shit about it....

But I did read up on the pre-season game against Falcons...go Deion for getting the ball from Vick...I've always really liked Sanders....Im surprised they even fucked with putting Vick in though...might break another leg or something...

As far as your division goes 100prOOf....Im rooting for your team!

BB.....I like your 49ers best too in their division...I should be rooting for the Cardinals since I was born in Arizona...but I just cant do it...especially after Emmitt spent his last year there...plus us Alaskans call ourselves 49ers...from back in the gold rush days...so I will be rootin for you too my friend...I like that...just in case my team doesnt do it...I got a couple back ups to have fun with!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!
    lol well we got a shit load of them here u wants some too meny same ass crows

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

first game of the new season ATL gonna stomp the Eagles at the Dome ya heard.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Autarch

Yep so the saints got some good preseason work in last night, against the Pats. Got that Victory. Hopefully we can do the same in the regular season.

Saints gonna fuck everybody up.
    Feel the fear.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize