Page 4 of 860 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Football

Default Re: NFL Thread

Tell McGahee to run over some mutafuckas for me. CANES BABBY!!!!

getting rid of Henry and keeping McGAYhee was the dumbest shit the Bills could ever do.

Veteran Member

why u call him mcGAYhee?? your a gator fan and mad he didnt come play in gainesville??

Spurrier didnt want that fag, Mr. blow my knee out and lose the fiesta bowl

to me, all Miami players are gay, McGAYhee's not special

Veteran Member

i feel u, not on the "mr blow my knee out" but thats how im like with anyone from duke. some teams u just hate

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

No love for Dallas anyone? Big Cowboys fan here!

Although with the way things have been going lately...perhaps I shouldnt be so proud!

Guess you either love em or hate em....although we are lucky to have Parcells (at least I still think at this point and we will see how the rest of this year goes)

I dont know how to do it..but someone should post a picture of Parcells because that is a funny looking mofo...he always has his pants hiked up to his elbows and shit!!

I hate the Steelers (sorry Inspetah~Deck)....Although you are probably right that they will be pretty good this year. I actually do really like Big Ben...that guys is going to take you places I think. I just hate the steelers because the fans here in my town are fucking annoying bastards....I mean I love football...but no need to be an asshole ya know?

All in good fun though...I am gettin psyched to watch that shit though. Oh, and yes T.O. is just a fucking dumbass...all that shit about needing more money...I mean I understand why that agent Drew is trying to get money for his clients..that is his job and shit........but T.O. is straight greedy and that could easily be his downfall in the end.

I seriously doubt the Eagles do give him more money...I think it is a pretty strict policy of theirs to not renegotiate...which they better not or else everyone else is going to be knocking on their door!

Yay to the NFL...should be a fun year!!

Sorry bout Steelers fans being assholes, but we just love our team

and of course I hate the Cowboys too

Parcells has no one at all to work with at QB, I really dont think Dallas will go anywhere while Parcells is still coaching them. Parcells is overrated to me anyways, 1 super bowl win and everyone wants to bust a nut in his face, I dont get it

Yeah..I hear ya on Parcells...I mean I am not saying he is the best of the best...but I do think he knows his football...but anything was an upgrade after Campo...but time will tell.

We are hating the QB situation for sure...wasted our time with Quincy & Hutcheson.
    I can always hope for miracles though.

I wasnt calling you an asshole...just talking about these specific fans that always go to the same bar that I do to watch the games...I am sure you love your team as much as I do and I am sure that all Steelers fans are not assholes. I was even steepin low enough to give your team some props...thats hard for a girl to do ya know? Friends right?

Football Friends Forever??

I'm not a Canes fan, but you can't say that most of the best NFL players are from Miami. Cowboys fan here!

So INS Deck Ed Reed, Ray Lewis ,Johnathan Vilma, Jeremy Shockey, Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, Antrel Rolle, Sean Taylor, DJ Williams, Andre Johnson, and Vince Wilfork just to name a few are gay aye?? You just hating if thats what u honestly think.

Quote Originally Posted by ch-chef
    why u call him mcGAYhee?? your a gator fan and mad he didnt come play in gainesville??
    Thats what it is. He mad cause after this season McGahee will be a top 3 RB in league while garbage like Faison will never be more than a 3rd string RB in the NFL. "Mr. Blow out his knee" still ran for 1100+ yards and 13 TDs last year on only like 10 or 11 games started.

Quote Originally Posted by rynmur04
    I'm not a Canes fan, but you can't say that most of the best NFL players are from Miami. Cowboys fan here!
    I like ya already rynmur04!!! Go Cowboys!!

I am hoping McGAYhee will do well...same with Ricky Williams....they both have caught a lot of shit....deserved shit...but it would be nice to see them overcome that.

Although...I think it was Chapelle or someone...that was talking about how you dont give the "pressure" job to a stoner...stoners are bound to fail if they have too much pressure...I know from experience...hopefully Ricky doesnt go back to that "I wanna feel free" shit...but Miami needs him...stoned or not!! OH, and has anyone else ever though that Ricky may be gay? I have no problems with gay people...I just have always gotten that vibe from Ricky.

We all know that Julius Jones is going to be one of the top running backs in the league this year if he stays healthy. I'm sure Parcells will build his offense around him this year. Another team that is going to suprise some teams this year are the Cardinals, haha, I'm a big Dallas fan and I grew up in Arizona, so what can I say.

Quote Originally Posted by rynmur04
    We all know that Julius Jones is going to be one of the top running backs in the league this year if he stays healthy. I'm sure Parcells will build his offense around him this year. Another team that is going to suprise some teams this year are the Cardinals, haha, I'm a big Dallas fan and I grew up in Arizona, so what can I say.
    Yeah..it would be nice to see an under dog like the Cardinals do something...they could be gearing up to do some good things for sure...I was born in AZ and have a lot of family there...so yeah...would be A-OK if Cardinals do well...

Julius is def going to be one of the best...I love that cat...was so glad that Parcells picked him up...he reminds me of Emmit a little for some reason...but better... he keeps his head up a little more than Emmit did and I love his running style...

^^Yea Jones has a nice running style. He can move and juke, then all of a sudden hits his speed burst, not many running backs can do that like he does. I'm sure his 40 time is fuckin quck. What part of AZ were you born in?