Thread: Pro Football

-

Crazy black women and I'm not surprised LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

IronSheik

Default EA Sports Masterfully Trolls Seacocks Over Madden Rating w/Epic Response

Last edited by IronSheik; 07-23-2015 at 11:53 AM.

IronSheik

Default Top-Selling Jerseys by State

lol @ Raiders

IronSheik

Default Brady makes situation worse by admitting to destroying phone & not confessing guilt

this repeat offender bum shouldn't have challenged his 4 game suspension...they shoulda gave him 6-8

League Would've Halved Suspension If Tom Brady Admitted Guilt:

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the NFL was willing to drop the suspension by “at least 50 percent” if Brady: (1) admitted to having knowledge of whatever John Jastremski and Jim McNally were doing to the footballs; (2) admitted to failing to cooperate with the Ted Wells investigation; and (3) apologized.

It’s believed that Brady’s suspension would have been dropped at least to two games, with the possibility of dropping it to one if he were sufficiently persuasive and profuse in his acceptance of guilt.

In his effort to make a bad situation better, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady had somehow made it worse.

The 20-page, single-spaced ruling from Commissioner Roger Goodell explains that, in materials submitted by Brady only days before the June 23 hearing, Brady admitted that he destroyed the cell phone that would have contained text messages sent and received during the time period most relevant to the #DeflateGate controversy.

Although characterized as Brady’s habit when purchasing a new cell phone, Goodell’s ruling explains that Brady knew that Ted Wells and company wanted to examine the phone that was coincidentally destroyed and replaced on March 6, the same day that Brady met with Wells. Brady, per Goodell, never suggested that the cell phone had been (or would be) destroyed during that meeting.

It’s a very bad look for Brady, and it’s a highly questionable tactic to affirmatively admit that the phone was destroyed in materials submitted to Goodell in connection with the appeal. As a result, Brady’s receipt of bad advice or his deliberate decision to ignore good advice has now extended from the decision not to accept the invitation to allow lawyer/agent Don Yee to personally review the text messages from the phone to the decision to admit that the cell phone was destroyed.

What benefit does Brady derive from disclosing that in the appeal? Even if it’s his habit to get rid of the phone and the data card within it whenever getting a new phone, that habit must yield to an ongoing investigation in which the contents of the phone and the data card have been deemed to be relevant. And so it’s reasonable to assume that Brady was trying to hide something.

Moreover, the decision to destroy the phone under those circumstances confirms the stereotypical “I do what I want” attitude that a multi-million-dollar quarterback with a supermodel wife and a house with a moat would be expected to project. The decision to admit the destruction of the phone in paperwork aimed at contesting the suspension suggests that Brady was represented by the law firm of Moe, Larry, and Shemp.

Apart from the relevance that the destroyed cell phone may or may not have to the looming legal challenge, this news turns the tables dramatically in the court of public opinion. With nothing in Goodell’s 20-page ruling hinting at the same kind of flaws that were lurking in the 243-page Ted Wells report, it’s going to be very difficult for the #FreeBrady crowd to find a cob of corn into which they can sink their teeth.

But if there’s another side to this story, Brady and company need to disclose it, quickly. Before they do, they need to be certain that whatever is said will actually make this very bad situation better.

Last edited by IronSheik; 07-30-2015 at 04:28 AM.

They should take away this idiot's license for a long time.

Dummy Jets DE Sheldon Richardson busted for allegedly driving 143 mph, resisting arrest

IronSheik

Default Wilson signs 4 yr extension: $60 mil guaranteed (ranks 3rd for current QBs)

Last edited by IronSheik; 07-31-2015 at 09:19 PM.

IronSheik

Default Uniform Policies made public in NFLPA’s lawsuit

Kaepernick is the second highest paid? Wow

IronSheik

Default ProBowl: The Crackhead vs. The GOAT

NFL announces Michael Irvin & Jerry Rice will serve as NFL Legends captains for the 2016 Pro Bowl, which will be played on Sunday, January 31, 2016 and televised live on ESPN from Aloha Stadium in Hawaii.

IronSheik

Default Proof that the Ravens ratted out the Cheatriots #DeflateGate

IronSheik

Default Aldon Smith arrested on DUI, vandalism and hit and run charges

Aldon Smith is a bum! smh throwing away all this talent...for a repeat offender, he's done & will face jail time...at least the team was wise to restructure his remaining contract to non-guaranteed money

49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has been arrested again, according to reports. He was booked into Santa Clara County jail on $26,000 bail Thursday evening. The Santa Clara Police Department announced Friday morning that Smith was arrested on DUI, vandalism and hit and run charges. A press release is expected later.

Smith has had several run-ins with law in the past. In 2013, he turned himself in to authorities on felony gun charges stemming from a house party gone wrong. When he turned himself in, he was on a voluntary leave of absence from the team for a DUI arrest. In 2014, he was arrested after making a false bomb threat at LAX airport.

Smith was suspended nine games during the 2014 season for violations of the NFL's personal conduct and substance abuse policies. He returned in Week 11 and recorded 15 tackles and two sacks in seven games. Smith may be subject to further punishment, depending on the nature of his most recent arrest.

Should the 49ers decide to release Smith, he would stand to lose a lot of money. He is currently on a one year contract worth $9.754 million that was restructured during the offseason to convert his pay into a series of non-guaranteed roster bonuses and a smaller base salary. The restructuring was essentially a bet Smith made on himself that he would stay out of trouble.

If you refuse a breathalyzer it's a DUI whether you're under the influence or not dumb fuck!

Last edited by IronSheik; 08-07-2015 at 01:35 PM.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Check Two dissing the black guy that plays for the Jets who was arrested for driving fast. His dumb ass resisted arrest? LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.