Thread: Pro Football

RIP to hall of famer Cortez Kennedy

- Vick's advice to Kaepernick: Get a haircut

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...nfl/103786012/

{>____<}

So, no one is going to sign our boy Kaepernick? Sherman stated in an interview that teams are signing less qualified people over him. "It's about making an example out of Kaepernick. Stay in your place."
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

your boy? ha he's not really talented enough anymore to be a starter in the nfl. unless you mean as a backup somewhere?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    your boy? ha he's not really talented enough anymore to be a starter in the nfl. unless you mean as a backup somewhere?
    "Our boy" since this is the NFL thread.

I think Kaepernick just wants employment, period. Whether he's starting or not.

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliot suspended six games for beating up a previous girlfriend.

I hope kaepernick gets in a serious firey car accident and the paramedics on scene are white who served in the military that don't do anything to save him and they watch him breathe his very last faggot breath.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    I hope kaepernick gets in a serious firey car accident and the paramedics on scene are white who served in the military that don't do anything to save him and they watch him breathe his very last faggot breath.
    ^^this is why ebola to the brains is a serious issue

wear a condom when you're out there selling that man pussy on the corner tonight, no need to infect the other faggits with your condition
    Retired.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    Is this your attempt to be funny?

Kaepernick is standing for what he believes in. This is solely about how blacks and Hispanics are treated by the police and constant discrimination based on one's race. This is why the NFL doesn't like him because Kaepernick isn't being a 'good boy'. He isn't be passive or weak just to please others. Simply, to the fans of football (a conservative sport), they want Kaepernick to shut up and deal with whatever is going on with minorities so they can be entertained.

African-Americans and Hispanics who serve in the military come back home and are constantly discriminated against. Even in the work place or at college, there is a constant fear as if we're monsters. This isn't a good feeling when someone is scared of you. So, at football and basketball game, where most of the game goers are white, Kaepernick is saying that even though we love our country, we believe our country doesn't love us. If you don't believe it, look at history and the present day events.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-25-2017 at 01:29 PM.

he shouldn't have passed up that money to be a backup. he's not good enough to be a starter anymore and should realize that. maybe he could try to go to a different league that isn't as talented.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    he shouldn't have passed up that money to be a backup. he's not good enough to be a starter anymore and should realize that. maybe he could try to go to a different league that isn't as talented.
    I totally agree. I'm wondering if ratings will be low because of the protests. If less people show up for games and less people watch it on TV, the owners will probably do something about it.

'

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I totally agree. I'm wondering if ratings will be low because of the protests. If less people show up for games and less people watch it on TV, the owners will probably do something about it.
    The ratings were already at an all time low. All this drama is the final nail in the coffin. The internet debates won't matter or change the minds of the league's core audience. 78% white, conservative or lean slightly right. Only like 30% make an income of less than 60K a year. Mixing political activism with sports never ends well. The MLB never fully recovered from the 90's player strike. People were already pissed about NFL ticket prices, cable packages, and commercials every 90 seconds. It's become a giant expensive soap opera, grown men treat it like life or death LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Is this your attempt to be funny?

Kaepernick is standing for what he believes in. This is solely about how blacks and Hispanics are treated by the police and constant discrimination based on one's race. This is why the NFL doesn't like him because Kaepernick isn't being a 'good boy'. He isn't be passive or weak just to please others. Simply, to the fans of football (a conservative sport), they want Kaepernick to shut up and deal with whatever is going on with minorities so they can be entertained.

African-Americans and Hispanics who serve in the military come back home and are constantly discriminated against. Even in the work place or at college, there is a constant fear as if we're monsters. This isn't a good feeling when someone is scared of you. So, at football and basketball game, where most of the game goers are white, Kaepernick is saying that even though we love our country, we believe our country doesn't love us. If you don't believe it, look at history and the present day events.
    Yawn. Picture me playing the worlds smallest violin. Spare me Tyrone. The only discrimination going on is against whites.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face