Thread: Pro Football

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    The ratings were already at an all time low. All this drama is the final nail in the coffin. The internet debates won't matter or change the minds of the league's core audience. 78% white, conservative or lean slightly right. Only like 30% make an income of less than 60K a year. Mixing political activism with sports never ends well. The MLB never fully recovered from the 90's player strike. People were already pissed about NFL ticket prices, cable packages, and commercials every 90 seconds. It's become a giant expensive soap opera, grown men treat it like life or death LOL.
    Good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    Yawn. Picture me playing the worlds smallest violin. Spare me Tyrone. The only discrimination going on is against whites.
    Lol. You're an idiot. I have a Hebrew first name and my last name is Greek (grandparents were from Greece).

Tyrone is Irish for your information. Does this make the name better?
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-27-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Jacob Goydos...

you're so fucking over dramatic.

You assume to know what it's like to be a white man lol.

You have no clue, obviously, by the type of shit you post.

Your victim complex is great theater.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Jacob Goydos...

You assume to know what it's like to be a white man lol.

You have no clue, obviously, by the type of shit you post.
    Why do you keep posting random names? You're in your 40s. There's no need to troll.

I never stated that I did and, obviously, I am not. So, I don't know where your assumption came from. Also, I never said that I am a victim. Listen, it's relatively simple. I'm just stating why Kaepernick did what he did, period. Don't you and Machete watch the news or read?

I think the problem is people pushing their political views onto a football field. It's killing the mood and it changes the atmosphere before the game begins.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-28-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Jermaine, a word your soft ass never heard in race discussion is 'acceleration'. Your sleeping bag buddy kaepernick & his other low IQ kneeling chocolate cupcakes think they are bringing an end to an issue when down here on earth?....this current movement is accelerating the rise of white nationalism. These dumbshits pulled the race trigger a little too soon and an entire pro white movement is sprouting up like weeds in your grandmothers garden. Tell me boy, do you enjoy seeing blacks KNEEL in front of the entire world?
    I bet I know some whites that do.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    the rise of white nationalism.
    You are scared. Weak.

What is up with hip hop sites that attract scared racists like this idiot here?

'

I don't think people understand the greater picture. I'm pretty well versed with pattern recognition. This bullshit has been snowballing through different industries and pastimes for the last 5-7 years. Hollywood, gaming, Media, IT, astronomy, music, now professional sports. Nearly every institution that America cherishes is being infected. If it's not a race issue it's a gender one, or whatever will be used as the payload. That KGB defector Yuri in the 80's warned us of what would transpire 2-3 decades out. As far as this situation, if you were paying attention.. You'd realize Kaepernick's wife or girlfriend is close friends with Linda Sarsour. Google the photo of those 3. It's hilarious if you understand that woman's ties and agenda. She found her pawn, and started a new chess game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I don't think people understand the greater picture. I'm pretty well versed with pattern recognition. This bullshit has been snowballing through different industries and pastimes for the last 5-7 years. Hollywood, gaming, Media, IT, astronomy, music, now professional sports. Nearly every institution that America cherishes is being infected. If it's not a race issue it's a gender one, or whatever will be used as the payload. That KGB defector Yuri in the 80's warned us of what would transpire 2-3 decades out. As far as this situation, if you were paying attention.. You'd realize Kaepernick's wife or girlfriend is close friends with Linda Sarsour. Google the photo of those 3. It's hilarious if you understand that woman's ties and agenda. She found her pawn, and started a new chess game.

Exactly. It was never about police brutality (a non issue)and what has ensued with this whole NFL thing only proves Yuri correct.

Humans aren't equal, if we were we would have all been born the exact same carbon copies of each other.

THe idea of pure equality in every facet of life goes against nature.

its an unobtainable goal. It's regressive and degenerative when put into practice where EVERYTHING must be equal.

'

And to top things off the Raiders are apparently throwing games now LOL

Banned

lol it's not hurting the fans. The fans are the only non victims in all of this. The players and owners and media outlets have everything to lose. fuck em, I'd actually enjoy that.

Cut the cord. If you are white and love america and still pay for cable thru any service you are a cablecuck, pathetically weak and suffer from stockholm syndrome.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Banned

I don't watch any NFL outside of barely tuning into browns games which I usually don't if I can golf.

Now it's "black power" fists this week. Lol. At least they are finally somewhat coming clean about what this is really all about.

I guess growing up listening to hip hop I'm kind of used to it and I know it exists within the black community. From both personal and listening experience.

I'm not sure a lot of these owners realize that this generation of players HATES them and wants them out because they are white. They see football and basketball as THEIRS.

If there is ever an influx of non black basketball players that threatens their dominance watch the vitriol flow.

Black American racism is no different than white American racism. It will always exist but giving it legitimacy is a problem right now that will only grow.

We will see if any of those black players kneeling for "equality" ever speak out against that. I'd bet every cent I have they won't.
    Last edited by Dooch; 10-01-2017 at 05:06 PM.

'

Wow

Budweiser is now asking its customers to call it's 1-800 number and express if whether they should continue to support and associate with the NFL. A sponsor that big pulling out is devastating to them.

Banned

nfl has no idea how bad it fucked up.

Excuse my ignorance but what does the NFL, not the players, have to do with this?

i think you'll be hearing more about colin's racist girlfriend