Thread: Pro Football

lmao all shoe sales are up for back to school. so anyone that doesn't love a race baiter like privileged colin is a redneck now? lmao i have seen that racists who hate whitey and white guilters like yourself are buying the nike's up, but that will level off. hotep

Shaolin Master

C-Town picking up they first win in years. You know they are partying. lol

The dolphins came back to reality.

eric reid is a clown

damn the giants suck art vandegay's stinky balls

rihanna declined doing halftime show cause of kapernick? lmao lmao

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    eric reid is a clown
    Why is that?

rihanna declined doing halftime show cause of kapernick? lmao lmao
    Oh never mind I see. Y'all still can't get over it.
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 10-21-2018 at 10:34 AM.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

'

I stopped watching bread and circus shit a while back. I was never really that into it. It is amusing though watching US professional sports go from highly accessible passive entertainment to "let's see how much wealth we can extract from working class people and make it one big commercial / soap opera".

Infusing political activism into a sport where 3/4 of the league have arrest records for gun, drug, and domestic abuse offences makes for endless comedy. Retards burning memorabilia and apparel over opinions of millionaire athletes who wouldn't acknowledge their presence in a room. Classic.

Multi-national corporations who openly use sweatshop labor for decades and then decide they are the arbiters of "human rights and social justice"... LOL certified classic.

hollow, did you get over your hatred of whitey yet or no?

>ktl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I stopped watching bread and circus shit a while back. I was never really that into it. It is amusing though watching US professional sports go from highly accessible passive entertainment to "let's see how much wealth we can extract from working class people and make it one big commercial / soap opera".

Infusing political activism into a sport where 3/4 of the league have arrest records for gun, drug, and domestic abuse offences makes for endless comedy. Retards burning memorabilia and apparel over opinions of millionaire athletes who wouldn't acknowledge their presence in a room. Classic.

Multi-national corporations who openly use sweatshop labor for decades and then decide they are the arbiters of "human rights and social justice"... LOL certified classic.
    Just say you don't care about any of it instead of writing that long paragraph explaining yourself. It's fine that you don't, not trying to point you out but you sound like others trying to add some other angle to the issue to justify their position.

hollow, did you get over your hatred of whitey yet or no?
    I don't have any. But if disagreeing with racism is white hatred? Then sign me up!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Who's the worst team? Raiders? Cardinals? Giants?

From that list i'd say Cardinals. Just an abomination right now.

the bucs should get rid of james winston. he's a bust.

lmao @ the eagles losing by 500 points and also lmao @ malcom jenkins beard