Thread: Pro Football

If the cocksucking seahawks wouldn't have choked vs. chicago we (N.O.) would be in the game sunday!

fuck peyton go bears, ima steelers fan and i fuckin hate peyton, the patriots colts game was over-rated, peyton needs to prove he can win a big game to me. go bears, urlacher is a god among men, look for him to shut down the run and force peyton into fast throws, the bears secondary is too fast and athletic for reggie wayne and marvin harrison, peyton throws 2 touchdowns, but the 2 picks are too much bears win on a decent grossman performance 27-17 with thomas jones shredding a terrible colts run defense and whenever he needs a break give it to cedric benson who will also have a big game, the bears speed and athleticism is too much for the colts to handle

And the winner is....
    A simulation of the Super Bowl

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Autarch

Congrats to all youse bears fans. For losing the bowl. Too bad the saints werent able to pull out grossmans true colors.

Maybe next year..............................

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

It wasn't just Grossman's fault that the Bears lost that boring game last night.

Sorry the Saints weren't good enough to get the Super Bowl, and they won't be getting there next season either.

who cares about the bears or the saints, fuck i hate peyton manning so much, because of this super bowl, he went from #12 to #5 on espn's all-time greats at quaterback, what a fuckin joke!

Autarch

Peyton is probably the best QB in the league.

rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

pathetic little peyton hatercrats can all die. you have nothing to say anymore.

grossmen sux, and no it wasnt all his fault. the bears as team got exposed for what they were. a defense that relied too heavily on turnovers and couldnt really stop anyone, and an offense that cant move the ball unless its on special teams.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

A defense that can't stop anyone? lol The Bears have a good defense, but they played too conservative in that game. They didn't want to give up too many big pass plays, but they ended up giving up a bunch of shorter passes and running plays. They should have pressured Manning a lot more, cause he would have gotten flustered. Also, not to make excuses for the defense, but the Bears were missing two of their main guys in the Super Bowl.

Also, the Bears can move the ball on offense, they have good receivers, and two quality running backs.

saying their D was terrible may be a stretch but it was highly overrated and it showed. i said before the game started that if the colts dont commit turnovers they will win that game. they made that defense become a 3 and out D instead of turnover D and when you do that the bears D becomes pretty average. they took away special teams and the running game(for the most part) and made rex win it for them(fat chance).

even though that game was close for most of the game, when the colts went up by 5 that game was practically over. the colts knew rex wasnt gonna do anything. all the colts had to do was make sure the bears started from their opponents 30 at best. why do you think that near the end of the game the colts go for it on 4th down instead of going for 3 when they were clearly in fieldgoal range? they knew rex didnt have the ability to put together a drive.

all of the bears flaws were brought to light in that superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by B O T View Post
    saying their D was terrible may be a stretch but it was highly overrated and it showed. i said before the game started that if the colts dont commit turnovers they will win that game. they made that defense become a 3 and out D instead of turnover D and when you do that the bears D becomes pretty average. they took away special teams and the running game(for the most part) and made rex win it for them(fat chance).

even though that game was close for most of the game, when the colts went up by 5 that game was practically over. the colts knew rex wasnt gonna do anything. all the colts had to do was make sure the bears started from their opponents 30 at best. why do you think that near the end of the game the colts go for it on 4th down instead of going for 3 when they were clearly in fieldgoal range? they knew rex didnt have the ability to put together a drive.

all of the bears flaws were brought to light in that superbowl.

i bet mr.smith wished he would have benched rex

They didn't try the field goal, because their field goal kicker was shaky on some of the kicks during the game, plus with the rain, it made the chances of missing the kick more likely.

And I wouldn't call the Bears defense highly overrated. Like I said, if two of their main defensive guys wouldn't have been injured, their defense would have been stronger in the super bowl.

shaky? are you kidding? thats adam frikin vinateri one of the most clutch kickers ever. remember that field goal he kicked in the snow?

yeah he blew a chip shot before the half, but hey you cant make them all. they didnt want to give the bears special teams a chance to make anything happen cuz they knew that was the only thing that could hurt them offensively. they figured its better to go for it. if they make it, the game is over, if they dont, the game is still over cuz rex wasnt gonna drive them down the field anyway.

EDIT: the injury excuse isnt gonna cut it when the 03 patriots won 14 regular season games and the superbowl with a defense held together with bandaids and elmers glue.
    Last edited by THE W; 02-10-2007 at 12:07 PM.

Autarch

What do you want your teams to draft?

I hope the saints get the best DB possible. I like that Sanders from Florida alot. But he prolly wont fall to 27.

rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

I remember when I said the Colt's D would step up in the playoffs.