Page 13 of 860 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Football

Default Re: NFL Thread

go ravens

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

check it out...and then lets talk amongst ourselves....give your opinions

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4802386

This is fox's ratings on the teams....not sure I agree with it all...but not bad....

Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck

What's everyone's opinion on Roethlisberger? Sophomore Slump? I hope not, but who knows...
    Somphmore slump is mentioned in the fox ranking....but....and I CANT believe Im gonna go and boost any Steelers fan.......I think he has a lot going for him...one of a kind....he has a certain look in his eye...that is why I like him. Hopefully (for you) he will step up now that his team is going to need him even more...he's got potential to be one of the greats, but he has a lot to prove! Good thing he is a big guy and can hopefully take some hits!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Deini
    first game of the new season ATL gonna stomp the Eagles at the Dome ya heard.
    Stomp em! Stomp em! Get em! Get em! Kill Phill

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand how some of these teams fall so far when there was no changes to their team.

Quote Originally Posted by rynmur04
    I don't understand how some of these teams fall so far when there was no changes to their team.
    Yeah...I kind of thought the same thing...but I guess they are trying to say that no changes is somewhat of a downfall...i guess....did you watch the pre-season game against Seattle rynmur04...and I thought I remember you being rynmur05...or was I just hella baked that day??

Na, prob half baked, lol. The game was suppose to be tivoed but somebody fucked with it so I only got to see the second half. How did our first string look? I heard Keyshawn was running his mouth about how Ware needs to stop acting like that was a pro bowl performance because it was only pre season. Which is true, but you shouldn't hate on your teammates like that.

Quote Originally Posted by rynmur04
    Na, prob half baked, lol. The game was suppose to be tivoed but somebody fucked with it so I only got to see the second half. How did our first string look? I heard Keyshawn was running his mouth about how Ware needs to stop acting like that was a pro bowl performance because it was only pre season. Which is true, but you shouldn't hate on your teammates like that.
    First string defense looked pretty tight considering they are still adjusting to the new 3-4 defense. In both of the games our inside linebackers have been pretty suspect, especially against the pass. Hard to tell though, because Parcells doesnt show much during the pre-season and saves exotic schemes and blitz packages for the regular season. We play both Arizona and Seattle in the regular season, so we obviously didnt want to show them much.

Offense...Julius progressed a lot from the first game and should be ready when the games count. Much like Emmitt, Julius saves his good stuff for the regular season, so I am excited about that. We havent thrown one pass to Terry Glenn yet, because Bledsoe and Glenn being former team mates can play catch all day if they'd like. So we are working on the chemistry between Bledsoe and the other recievers.

Ware had one of the most impressive first quarters, I have ever seen, pre-season or not. The big boy can run and was raved for his interception, especially since he is not used to having to make those kind of plays (first interception since high school).

I havent heard a lick about that Keyshawn comment...where did you hear that? I would have thought I would have caught word of something like that by now. Post me some info on that if you got it.

Yay Football!!!!
    GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was on ESPN the next day after the game. I'm glad they're not blowing it up, like the stupid ass T.O. or Randy Moss thing. Anyways thanks for the knowledge on how our team is doing.

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

Falcons gonna go further where they left off last season.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Superbowl? LOLOLOLOL

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Yeah the Niners are looking real good in preseason they seem to have come together as a team the defense looks sharp the offense has its moments we shall see this season it looks interesting...oh yeah BTW haahahaaa the Raiders lost again but I think collins was drinking because he just kept fumbling the ball

sorry to get off the subject but who else here thinks the baltimore ravens should start kordell stewart at quaterback

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes63
    sorry to get off the subject but who else here thinks the baltimore ravens should start kordell stewart at quaterback
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DO NOT WANT KORDELL STEWART QUATERBACKING YOUR TEAM.

I'm a Steelers fan, I know. He's a born loser, he can play good at times, but he's got an attitude problem and can't lead a team for shit.

Even though Kyle Boller sucks, you don't want Kordell Stewart playing.

Quote Originally Posted by bigben
    Yeah the Niners are looking real good in preseason they seem to have come together as a team the defense looks sharp the offense has its moments we shall see this season it looks interesting...oh yeah BTW haahahaaa the Raiders lost again but I think collins was drinking because he just kept fumbling the ball
    Who are the Niners startin at QB? I heard Alex Smith has been suckin (as I predicted, he's a product of the Genius Urban Meyer) and he wont start.

They still got Tim Rattay or whoever?

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

Rattay is starting for the niners.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

yay we one a 1 preseason game whoohoo even thos its just are 2nd and 3rd stings that play the whole game...

go ravens