Page 20 of 860 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Football

Veteran Member

Default Re: NFL Thread

i never seen jamal lewis get hit the way freeney hit him last night

...hope there aint no texans fans in here, i know a few people have mentioned they liked robinson before, they got killed yesterday....granted this is only his 3rd year but david carr said the bills defense is the best hes ever played against and he hasnt felt that helpless as a qb since 3rd grade. who was that in here sayin willis mcGAYhee a couple weeks ago? he had less then 5 yards rushing in the first quarter and ended up with 117.

^That was me lol. I'm not sayin he's bad, I just don't like him simply cause he's a Cane. I hate all Canes, McGAYhee's not special.

But still, 100 yards, wow. Fucking Willie Parker, a backup in college, had 160 yards for the Steelers vs a solid Tennessee defense. 100 yards in nothing to get excited about.

miami dolphins all the way thats wuts good

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Quote Originally Posted by num2son
    I swear I didnt notice deion sanders. LOL
    lol i know hes not primetime anymore...the announcers draw attention to him, and i guess he's doing ok, but he's not making highlight reels by any means...

looking forward to this atl/philadelphia game...i'd like to see if vick has changed his style at all, and of course the overarching theme is owens vs./and mcnabb (connection word is interchangable)...

damn, javon walker out for the season in the first game, that was my number 2 fantasy receiver!
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
    ^That was me lol. I'm not sayin he's bad, I just don't like him simply cause he's a Cane. I hate all Canes, McGAYhee's not special.

But still, 100 yards, wow. Fucking Willie Parker, a backup in college, had 160 yards for the Steelers vs a solid Tennessee defense. 100 yards in nothing to get excited about.
    multiply 117 by 16.....equals.....the rushing champ
    .... im not gonna take anything away from parker....he basically single handedly kept the bills outta the playoffs last year in the final game but lets see him keep that up the whole year...cowher said hes gonna start next week too so we'll see

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

lol at this falcons and eagles game, pretty intense...players were battling before the ball was even kicked off the tee...vick has some sick moves, got a rushing TD, and OH WOW! he just completed like a 65 yard pass, in double coverage...vick is pretty nice, and yeah i dont look forward to my panthers having to face him, especiallly with kris jenkins out for the season.

and T.O. dropped a first down pass completion on third down...he literally cant afford to do that right now...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

^Thanks for reminding me thats on, I forgot

fuck mcnabb and crumpler whyd i pick them for my fantasy team...

i hate the eagles.
    live and learn, dont be a bitch

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

crumpler will step up this season, probably gonna get the most catches anyway. yeah 1-0

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ballistic
    lol at this falcons and eagles game, pretty intense...players were battling before the ball was even kicked off the tee...vick has some sick moves, got a rushing TD, and OH WOW! he just completed like a 65 yard pass, in double coverage...vick is pretty nice, and yeah i dont look forward to my panthers having to face him, especiallly with kris jenkins out for the season.

and T.O. dropped a first down pass completion on third down...he literally cant afford to do that right now...
    T.O. dropped alot of passes in that game .. he seems like he's not really trying!!

Nice pic Don D.

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

yeah there was also this other one when mathis punches trotter. but damn i wanted to see that fight lol.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Veteran Member

^^^yeah that mathis punch was the first part of the fight, it was a solid punch to the bottom of trotters facemask, they only showed it one time, well i only seen it one time...i guess they broke it up kept talkin and started again
    ...that ref out there with the flag tho, what an asswipe...did he really need to throw it? i mean just tell them there kicked out when they break it up on their own its not like everyone was like "oh shit a flag we better stop fightin now"

Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
    vs a solid Tennessee defense.
    Did you just say that the Titans had a solid defence?

^Their Front 7 isnt bad, Keith Bullock's a pro bowler. I'm not familiar with all their off season moves, but they've been good for the past couple years