Page 57 of 860 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157557 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Football

Look, I'm the biggest Florida Gator fan on this forum, but Chad Jackson won't be the next Marvin Harrison. He's got skills, but he lacks toughness.

i posted a while back and i just wanna repeat myself. the dolphins are gonna shit on every team in the nfl next year. whoever replies "deal" well have a bet... whatever game they win yall mofuckas need to give me rep points. and every game they loose i have to give everyone that said "deal" a rep point...
    deal?
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

deal, if you agree to do the same for the Texans. I'd like to see Vince get drafted but it's gonna be Bush, and he'll make an instant impact. New coach, Eric Moulds to take the heat off of Andre Johnson, Bush lined up in the slot, with Davis in the backfield. This year will be a lot less painful. We'll beat the Colts atleast once. Ya heard it here first. btw.... I think the Dolphins we'll givin you more rep points than you're handing out. If Culpepper comes out healthy they might just be the AFC champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    deal, if you agree to do the same for the Texans. I'd like to see Vince get drafted but it's gonna be Bush, and he'll make an instant impact. New coach, Eric Moulds to take the heat off of Andre Johnson, Bush lined up in the slot, with Davis in the backfield. This year will be a lot less painful. We'll beat the Colts atleast once. Ya heard it here first. btw.... I think the Dolphins we'll givin you more rep points than you're handing out. If Culpepper comes out healthy they might just be the AFC champs.
    word son... but the texans need to work on the line too. bush aint shit if he has the entire defense break thru and get his ass the line has to help a bit lol dude got sacked like 60 times last season. and ye dolphins are gonna be ill we got ronnie or ricky both of them are ill even tho it took ronnie a bit to get used to the nfl hes dope now. we picked up probowler fullback beasley and that fucker can block so we can run the shit out of teams and have culpepper in the back if he plays like he did in 04 well be unstopable. oh and saban said "were still lookin for another qb" so dont be surprised if we get another ill qb to back up my man culpeps. vince young was really affected by the test scores and a lot of teams dont need qbs right now and the ones that do their projected to pick cutler and leinhart before him so dont be suprised if culpepper and young are on the same team next year... the fins

oh btw
    deal
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

no way Vince end's up with the Phins homie. He won't be there past the Raiders at the very lowest but someone should be shot if they think Cutler is a better QB than Young. That's my boy no matter where he goes, and there ain't no test scores for clutch. He'll get his ring before it's all said and done. But for the line, no better guy to fix your offensive line than the same person that's been doin it for the Broncos for like almost ten years. We'll get that fixed in the draft. The Texans may not make it to the playoffs this year just cause the AFC is gonna be stacked once again but 8-8 isn't outta the question. We're definetly on the come up.

aka echos

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlam
    Look, I'm the biggest Florida Gator fan on this forum, but Chad Jackson won't be the next Marvin Harrison. He's got skills, but he lacks toughness.
    when was the last the Marvin harrison took a big hit? like i mean a T.O. big hit

i may not see many Colts games, but i don't see Harrison taking huge hits. Tough can be making a clutch catch. And i think Jackson can do that eventually.
    Last edited by sabinnchung; 04-17-2006 at 05:50 PM.

Autarch

Quote Originally Posted by biglrip7499
    whatever game they win yall mofuckas need to give me rep points. and every game they loose i have to give everyone that said "deal" a rep point...
    deal?
    haha

we need to start gambling for rep points

you know who my team is

Can this thread get a sticky (NFL thread got 2nd most posts in sports forum)

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

black girls think im sexy stak84's Avatar

I think the cardinals are going to surprise alot of
    people, thats my darkhorse pick

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
    don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"

I'd buy that one. ^ Edgerin James is going to make a huge difference for that team. Alot of the fieldgoals from last year are gonna be turned into touchdowns.

Autarch

Alot of people including me see the Dolphins and Cards are on the rise. If the Giants get Lavar Arrington watch out.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Veteran Member

Arrington Came In For A Physical Hopefully He'll Sign With The Giants. Shore Up The Lb Corp And They Got Brandon Short Back He's A Good Back Up.

falcons gunna be any good this year?

Is Vick going to learn how to pass?

Veteran Member

Lavar Arrington Is A Giant!!! With Osi, Strahan, And Lavar Watch Out Qb's Especially The Very Slow Bledsoe. Hahahaha

Vick needs to stop trying to prove the critics that he's a passing quarterback. If he sticks to running the ball more, then trying to pass into heavy coverage, then the Falcons will win more games.