Thread: Pro Football

big deal if the giants lost. they won the superbowl last year being one game over .500.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Giants will be under .500 this year

OlympiQ

LOL

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Bwahahahahahaha^

Treacherous Dogs

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    big deal if the giants lost. they won the superbowl last year being one game over .500.
    Yes, but at the same time, they may not even make the playoffs the next time they are only one game over .500 My team was 9-7 last year and missed out.

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    Giants will be under .500 this year
    How you figure? Because we have a tough schedule? We have the toughest schedule in the entire NFL every single NFL season along with the Redskins, Cowboys and Eagles. Every season.

This is what the Giants do, they fuck up and shit and look bad and then BAM they creep up on ya' like some Mexican weed.

Let's see what happens this week let's see if the Niners can even hang with the Packers. Beat those dorks and then maybe I will consider the Niners capable of challenging the G MEN again.

Now as for the game itself well let's just say Giants are Victim 1 of these Middle School refs. That no call on Cruz on 3rd and goal was horrendous. The Cowboys got called for hella flags, and rightfully so, but no call was as bad as that and it cost us. Also Cruz was called for a block in the back on a 1st down catch by Bennet that was so pussified that anyone who agrees with the call is already developing female tendancies as we speak. But it was a dope game and the Girls came with the ambush they looked good. Let's see what happens it's Week 1 and already the Giants aren't making the playoffs LOL.

eagles looked like they will be at the bottom of the division this year after that game

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Vick was rusty nigga, we going strong lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Playing against a rookie QB in his first game? lol The eagles are supposed to have one of the best running backs, and they were playing against a team that is like dead last against the run, lol

OlympiQ

R. Griffin
    Passing- 19/26
    Yards - 320
    Avg- 12.3
    TDs - 2
    Ints- 0
    Rating- 139.9

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Playing against a rookie QB in his first game? lol The eagles are supposed to have one of the best running backs, and they were playing against a team that is like dead last against the run, lol
    Did you even watch the game? Vick and our O-Line were the only problem... McCoy averaged 9 yards a carry and most of his runs kept getting called back due to the O-Line, they barely ran the ball at that, he still came out with 120 yrds, Maclin and Jackson caught almost every pass, our defense shut down the run game, 3 ints, Brandon Weeden stats were shitty wtf are you talking about???
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

lol calm down webster. I'm saying the eagles should have trounced them easily, and they squeaked out a win at the end of the game. Vick will get benched soon if things continue.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol calm down webster. I'm saying the eagles should have trounced them easily, and they squeaked out a win at the end of the game. Vick will get benched soon if things continue.
    I know what you're saying, but the O-line and vick were ass today, the browns never scored a td on offense..vick is on the hot seat, he'll be fine though