Thread: Pro Football

If you can get out of murder charges, I'm sure you can get out of the deer antler thing anyway.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    Moss did not sign with the Raiders he was traded to them, and you're right if he would have not taken plays off, and played when he wanted to play than he probably would have more of an argument, but he did not do that, and he has no one else to blame, but his self.
    You're right, he was traded. As far as that taking plays off stuff, it is true. However, he only did that when his teams weren't winning. Not saying that a sufficient excuse, because it's not, but when his teams were in contention, he played hard. I would have to disagree with you on it all being his fault. Much of it was, but he was on some crappy teams during a lot of those years (especially with the Raiders) and definitely would have had much better numbers (possibly Rice like numbers) if he had been on the teams Rice was on.

So if the Ravens win are people going to say they won, because Lewis used deer antler spray?

Oh btw Cris Carter had way better catches than both Moss, and Rice did: Cris Carter was the master of the one handed catch!!!!

IronSheik

Default Dan Marino Fathered A Love Child With A CBS Production Assistant

smh: serves him right & typical for Danny Boy....always did stay in the pocket too long!

but these gold diggin whores....once they bait u, ur locked in for life. but that wasn't enough...she got greedy in 'retirement' livin large & came back to fuk him over

Former NFL quarterback and current CBS football analyst Dan Marino impregnating a former CBS Sports production assistant. Marino, who has been a CBS pregame analyst since 2003, had an affair with Donna Savattere at some point in 2004, which led to Savattere giving birth to a daughter in June of 2005. In a written statement to the Post, Marino admitted to his dalliance:
    This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.
    According to the Post, that "mutual agreement" involved Marino paying Savattere millions of dollars in hush money and Savattere moving to Texas.
    Marino agreed to pay Savattere millions to care for Chloe, sources say, and she moved to Texas as part of the deal.
    Full size

It's not clear exactly how much Marino paid. But after getting the dough, Savattere apparently started living large. She soon returned to New York from the Lone Star State, splitting her time between the Upper West Side and the Hamptons, where she became a fixture on the social scene.
    Marino has four sons and two adopted daughters with his current wife, to whom he has been married for 28 years.

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    smh: serves him right & typical for Danny Boy....always did stay in the pocket too long!

but these gold diggin whores....once they bait u, ur locked in for life. but that wasn't enough...she got greedy in 'retirement' livin large & came back to fuk him over

Former NFL quarterback and current CBS football analyst Dan Marino impregnating a former CBS Sports production assistant. Marino, who has been a CBS pregame analyst since 2003, had an affair with Donna Savattere at some point in 2004, which led to Savattere giving birth to a daughter in June of 2005. In a written statement to the Post, Marino admitted to his dalliance:
    This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.
    According to the Post, that "mutual agreement" involved Marino paying Savattere millions of dollars in hush money and Savattere moving to Texas.
    Marino agreed to pay Savattere millions to care for Chloe, sources say, and she moved to Texas as part of the deal.
    Full size

It's not clear exactly how much Marino paid. But after getting the dough, Savattere apparently started living large. She soon returned to New York from the Lone Star State, splitting her time between the Upper West Side and the Hamptons, where she became a fixture on the social scene.
    Marino has four sons and two adopted daughters with his current wife, to whom he has been married for 28 years.
    The mistress had also said that his quick release and that she knew she would never be getting a ring, had caused problems in the relationship.

Did the announce what players are going into the Hall of Fame this year yet?

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    Oh btw Cris Carter had way better catches than both Moss, and Rice did: Cris Carter was the master of the one handed catch!!!!
    Yep. He was also the best at tip toeing the sideline and catching the ball.

-The 5 worst super bowl performances:

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/list-of...210935308.html

Andre Reed and Tim Brown didn't get voted in, but that fat fuck bum did?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Andre Reed and Tim Brown didn't get voted in, but that fat fuck bum did?
    Who is the fat fuck bum?

I have to say that Adrian Peterson's recovery from that injury has been absolutely incredible! He is a monster and deserves the MVP he won without a doubt. I can't believe he played like that 9 months after tearing both his ACL and MCL in quite a nasty fashion.

Banned

The best game of the day is not the Super Bowl. It's the Penguins/Capitals game on NBC right now.

what about the Puppy Bowl?