Thread: Pro Football

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    I thought the lack of running when we had the ball 1st and goal was the real killer at the end of the game. They should have ran Gore.

Kap was about to take off around the left end on 3rd down but due to bad play clock management hHarbaugh called a time out.
    Yeah I saw that play, I knew it was going to be a td the lane was right there, but mutherfuckers can't manage the clock smh that would've sealed the deal imo
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Banned

a run first qb has never won the super bowl and it will probably never happen. should have played alex smith

Especially after that terrible first half.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

We did fine the first half we were moving the ball, running well then the fumble and the next drive we had an interception. That killed 2 drives. Oh well the team is young enough and we have 17 of 22 of our starters already signed to extensions.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    a run first qb has never won the super bowl and it will probably never happen. should have played alex smith
    You sound like them old as NFL analysts who don't want to see the league changing. This post was exactly the main reason why I wanted the 49ers to win. Kaepernick was supposed to bring in the new era of QB with a Super Bowl. He played shitty with over 300 passing yards? lol Alex Smith my ass. Go cry with Ron Jaworski.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    We did fine the first half we were moving the ball, running well then the fumble and the next drive we had an interception. That killed 2 drives. Oh well the team is young enough and we have 17 of 22 of our starters already signed to extensions.
    Exactly, every drive yall couldve scored. I'm telling you man that 2nd timeout yall burnt on that QB keep play killed yall, that was a TD the lane was OPEN. I was pissed man, how do you not have good clock management when it counts. I mean just look at that play, it was there. They shouldve just did a few running plays after that.....
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Word man once that timeout was called it killed our chances. You never leave the game up to the officials. There was a lot of no calls, but that aint what lost the game for us, it was our clock management and play calling that lost the game. We ran all over the Ravens. I was hoping they would bring out the Jumbo package and run in straight up the middle after our last 1st down to score. Ngata was out and we were dominating the line of scrimmage. 1 run and 3 passes as our final chance to get ahead and we failed. That 3rd down timeout fucked us up.

But he's not a run first QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    You sound like them old as NFL analysts who don't want to see the league changing. Go cry with Ron Jaworski.
    wut? lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    You sound like them old as NFL analysts who don't want to see the league changing. This post was exactly the main reason why I wanted the 49ers to win. Kaepernick was supposed to bring in the new era of QB with a Super Bowl. He played shitty with over 300 passing yards? lol Alex Smith my ass. Go cry with Ron Jaworski.
    or i sound like somebody that has watched the past 28 super bowls and have only seen pass-first qbs win.

bradshaw, steve young, elway and big ben could all run, but they could read a pass defense. kapernack can't do that. he has one read then runs.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

THE DUDES ANNOUCNING THE GAME EVEN SAID IF HE NEVER RAN HE WOULD STILL BE TOP 5 QB ROFL@ CALLING HIM A RUN FIRST QB
    HE DIDNT MISS A FEILD GOAL OR FUMBLE THE BALL
    CK7 WILL BE NEXT YRS SUPERBOWL MVp

what an idiot

-Deion Sanders doubts NFL’s concussion problem, says former players are looking for payday

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...1441--nfl.html

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

THATS CAUSE DEION WAS TO FAST TO GET CONCUSSIONs

Too scared to get hit

Some people making a big deal cause it might be tough to have a halftime show for next year's super bowl cause of the colder weather conditions? lol Who cares? Chicks watch the halftime show anyway.

IronSheik

Default New Jags logos (secondary logo on right)