Thread: Pro Football

-

LOL@JChavez hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The Browns are pathetic. Have you seen that white guy that's a Browns fan who lives in Cleveland and he's posted several videos on Youtube dissing them and he always yells? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. What's his username on Youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Woohoo baby get to see my Giants take on my Fins on Monday Night this year!
    Make no doubt I will be rocking the BIG BLUE that night.

PRODIGAL SUN

Charles - can’t say I envy you man! Cleveland hasn’t done much in the world of sports for a while now. Didn’t the Titanic sink last time the city won some kind of title? I’m playing with you!! I’m sure one day they will turn things around. They were pretty close last year (Cavs).

I was born in Tijuana and raised in South Cali (Orange County) so I grew up rooting for the Lakers, Dodgers, Padres and Niners. I’ve seen and been around a lot of championships. Been to a few parades too!

Funny thing about me becoming a 49’er fan is that I followed the Rams first. Rams had a running back named Wendell Tyler (UCLA) that I loved watching so much that I would have followed wherever he played. In the early 80’s he was traded to San Francisco and the first Niner game I watched I forgot all about Tyler cause I fell in love with a cat named Ronnie Lott, who became one of the hardest hitters of all-time and the greatest defensive back of all time. Only defensive player to have made pro-bowl as a cornerback, strong safety and free safety. Had not been done before him and will not be done after him.

I’ve always been a little eccentric when it came to teams I followed. I was passionate about players not really teams. I loved Magic so of course I rooted for the Lakers but once he retired LA wasn’t my favorite team until my second favorite basketball player of all-time (Diesel aka MDE aka Shaq) started playing for them. In baseball I liked Steve Garvey and Fernando Valenzuela so I followed the Dodgers but my favorite baseball player of all-time was Tony Gwynn so I was little more fervent about the San Diego Padres.

I have no idea who that Browns knucklehead is. Send me a link if you can find one. I’d like to take a look at his crazy ass.

-

Go to Youtube and type in Elpresado. I think that's his username. I'm gonna go to Youtube and see what his name is if that's not the right one. He always makes me laugh when he yells and disses the Browns hahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

His username is Elpresador.

PRODIGAL SUN

This guy is nuts! Where is his straight-jacket? Looks like an audition for the WWE.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah he's crazy but he's funny. I watched his video yesterday dissing Straight Outta Compton movie and he called it straight garbage and he hasn't seen it hahahahahahahaha. He said he read a review about it and he thinks the Geto Boys are better than NWA. He mocked Ice Cube and he said yay yay I push rhymes like weight, yay yay hahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

Elpresador I bet has been single for a long time because white women don't want him hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. When white women see his videos, they're like what's wrong with this guy? LOL. Only way he can get sex is paying prostitutes hahahahahahahahahahaha.

PRODIGAL SUN

This Chris Farley looking cat couldn’t get play if he had Bill Gates’ stacks. He’ll be single his whole life, and he’s probably so angry because he can’t stab hoe cake. He’s trying to blame it on the Browns but I think its sexual frustration. Heads in his region better not go to the movie theatres because he looks like the type that will go on a rampage while you’re watching Straight Outta Compton.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha. I agree. LOL@Redskins lost to Miami 17-10. I just watched that. I also saw the Browns losing to the Jets 31-10 in the 4th hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Browns quarterback Josh McGown is outta the game because he has a concussion. Dallas and New York comes on tonight and i'm gonna watch that. Tomorrow i'll watch Minnesota and the 49ers.

-

I just saw at Yahoo.com in the NFL forum that St.Louis beat Seattle 34-31. Wow that's bad because Seattle was just leading a few minutes ago 31-24.

PRODIGAL SUN

If it wasn't for Seattle's pussy defense allowing Rams to march length of the field at the end of game I would have won all the morning games in our office pool. If Titans win I might still have a chance to win. I'll take them 85 singles. And speaking of Tennessee, the QB that should have been the #1 pick is murdering it! Someone get Winston some crab legs cause he's getting steamed.

-

LOL@Seattle's pussy defense. Their defense is usually good. JChavez, did you know Russell Wilson is dating singer Ciara? I wish i could get her LOL. She's hot.

IronSheik

Default Rams troll level = 💯

what a game this was to watch!!!

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha