Thread: Pro Football

-

LOL@IronSheik and Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Browns beat Baltimore LOL. I couldn't believe they got a win. Redskins and Falcons game was good and Kirk Cousins threw a interception in overtime and the guy for Atlanta that intercepted it scored a touchdown hahahahahahahahaha. Kirk is pitiful even though he had a good game. He just can't stop throwing interceptions LOL. Cincinnati beat Seattle and they're 5-0. I'll take Cincinnati for real when they do well in the playoffs because them being 5-0 don't mean nothing to me. Atlanta being undefeated don't mean nothing to me either because they haven't had playoff success for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Mccown threw for 457 yards, I bet that shut up the fans chanting for the drug addict to come in.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'll see what Josh McGown does this weekend. Who the Browns playing this week? I was surprised the 49ers scored 27 points against the Giants because their offense has been terrible the last 2 games. Bears have won 2 in a row hahahahahaha. I can't believe the Chiefs are 1-4. I thought they were better than that.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Of the undefeated teams, would you say is the best? I'd go with the Patriots.

At the end of the Steelers/Chargers game tonight, would you have tried to score a touchdown to win it, instead of kicking a field goal and going to overtime?
    Last edited by check two; 10-13-2015 at 12:41 AM.

PRODIGAL SUN

I’ll take Green Bay. Their defense is much improved – only allowing 16 pts. a game, which is 3rd in the league behind Jets and Denver. They are also 2nd overall in sacks and interceptions. Offensively they’re a juggernaut and that’s with Rodgers only throwing for 1,200 yds. with an average of 250 yds. a game. Imagine when he starts really wrecking defenses!

It was obvious, at least to me, that last night on Pitt’s last drive that they were going for the tie and OT. They weren’t in a hurry or aggressive in their play-calling. If it wouldn’t have been for Bell running like a bestia and Vick’s long scramble they would have been content with a field goal. And it’s hard to say who would have won since neither squad could get stops at the end. And I detest when teams play it safe instead of going for the jugular. Especially this season since so many field-goals are being missed. If there’s enough time on the clock but you play conservative for the tie is like kissing your pudgy sister – NO GOOD!!

-

I'll go with the Patriots. I'm not taking Atlanta and Cincinnati serious until I see what they do in the playoffs. Ya'll know their playoff history hasn't been good especially Cincinnati hahahahahahahahahahaha. Don't sleep on the Browns because they're going to the playoffs hahahahahahahahahaha. I bet they'll lose to Denver in Cleveland this week LOL. Some guy on Youtube posted comments to the Browns and Ravens highlights talking about Josh McGown is a beast because he had one good game hahahahahahahahahaha. I told the guy to slow his role because I wanna see what Josh is gonna do against Denver this week. If the Browns beat Denver, then i'll say Josh is doing good. Check Two, why you call Johnny Manziel a drug addict? Hahahahahahahahaha.

-

Johnny Manziel got into a argument with his woman in a car when they pulled over to the side of the road and some people saw them arguing and called the police. Johnny was drunk is what the police said and this was in the daytime. What is he doing drinking alcohol in the daytime? LOL. The Browns are gonna eventually let him go because he got some issues and they're paying him too much money for him to be acting a fool. The Browns lost to Denver today just like i expected they would hahahahahahahahahaha. The score was 26-23 in overtime. The Redskins lost to the Jets 34-20 and Kirk Cousins threw several interceptions like he always does hahahahahahahaha. Detroit got their first win against Chicago LOL. 49ers beat the Ravens LOL. Poor Ravens. Atlanta lost to New Orleans on Thursday. Giants and Eagles game should be good tomorrow.

-

Carolina beat Seattle in Seattle 27-23. What's going on with Seattle? They aren't looking good.

Johnny is still an alcoholic it sounds like.

'

https://vine.co/v/e9gTaMtWWQh

^ Quite possibly the dumbest running play in recent memory. Just look at that formation.

-

Check Two, I see what you mean about Michael Vick. He didn't play that well yesterday and he hurt his hamstring. So a white man quarterback came in and played well and Pittsburgh won. I've never heard of the white man but from the highlights I saw of him, he threw the ball good. Michael needs to retire. He had a good career and it's time to go. Pittsburgh plays the Chiefs this week and they'll beat the Chiefs.

He might be an evil white man