Thread: Pro Football

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    He might be an evil white man
    even worse. he is a born again christian

IronSheik

Default #WorstPlayCallEver

-

LOL@IronSheik and Check Two hahahahahahahahahahaha. I wonder if Cris Carter is gay because I've seen him wear gay shirts sometimes LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Ranking the NFL coaches, from 1 to 32

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/best...en-super-bowls

IronSheik

Default DeSean Jackson's L.A. Home Invaded—Possibly Gang-Related

TIME TO GET NEW FRIENDS: Washington WR DeSean Jackson's home was invaded by a group of people brandishing guns that ended in at least one person being pistol whipped.

The cops believe the intrusion may be gang-related [which is reportedly why he was let go from the Eagles].

DeSean Jackson's home in Tarzan, Calif. was invaded by several people, and at least one person was pistol whipped during the home invasion, according to TMZ Sports. The intruders reportedly bum-rushed their way into the home early Wednesday morning brandishing guns. At least six people were inside during the invasion and were able to fight them off.

Investigators told TMZ Sports that they believe the suspects had been in the home before, because they knew where security cameras inside the home were located. The cops also believe the intrusion may be gang-related, which is ironic because Jackson was reportedly let go from the Eagles due to alleged gang ties. The wide receiver wasn't in the home at the time of the invasion.

This isn't the first time a home belonging to Jackson has been broken into. Last year, someone broke into his Philadelphia home and took $250,000 in cash, two semi-automatic handguns, $125,000 in jewelry, and a safe.

desean jackson is still an idiot I see.

-

That's messed up DeSean Jackson's house got robbed. He needs to hire some security guards. I bet he regrets playing for the Redskins LOL. He probably wishes he should've stayed with Philadelphia. The 49ers are pathetic. They lost yesterday to Seattle 20-3 hahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

If he wasn't involved with gangs, it's not likely his house would keep getting robbed.

-

You're right but he said he wasn't involved with a gang. I don't believe him.

PRODIGAL SUN

Jackson is a fake tough guy. Always flexin' ice grill but has much sugar in his tank! He's another exceptional athlete that will never reach his full potential due to his off the field mischiefs. Growing up in the mean streets of Tijuana and then Santa Ana, CA I saw many wannabe tough guys and to this day there is nothing I despise more than someone that has to act likes he's tough. Especially those with big mouths that can't back their threatening terminology. On the b-ball court or on the streets I'm not one to start anything but if provoked I won't hesitate to end it. I learned how to box at a very young age but I never used it to bully anyone, only to defend myself.

IronSheik

Default Tom Shady's Personal Guru Was Sued For Fraud Twice

Shady basically wants to be Derek Jeter but he keeps acting like A-Roid

One of the highlights revealed in the Tom Brady email dump was his adherence to the teachings and theories of one Alex Guerrero. Guerrero is Brady’s business partner, body coach, and friend, and Brady has defended Guerrero even as numerous allegations of fraud have come out against him. The FTC investigated Guerrero products twice, one of which was Neurosafe, a drink he claimed prevent concussions. Yet Brady still pushed him on people, including Vancouver Canucks owner Francesco Aquilini.

Boston Magazine reported last night on further fraud that Guerrero has been involved in. Back in 2011, boxer Genaro “Chicanito” Hernández accused Guerrero of defrauding him to the tune of $200,000.
    Hernández was quoted making similar allegations in a Spanish-language interview with ESPN Deportes. In that 2011 article, he said that he’d given Guerrero $200,000, and that Guerrero said he’d pay it back in monthly increments of $4,000. But, Hernández told ESPN, he never saw a dime, and Guerrero vanished.
    The report also revealed that Guerrero was sued twice in Utah for fraud.
    Now, Boston has discovered that while Hernández never took legal action against Guerrero, others did: Two lawsuits in Utah show that half a dozen investors alleged Guerrero committed fraud and swindled them out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. The actions described in the lawsuits take place after the FTC had sanctioned Guerrero for Supreme Greens but before the agency had contacted him about NeuroSafe. According to one lawsuit, Guerrero wooed investors with claims that Brady and other athletes had a financial stake in the company, and said the company would benefit from the endorsement of Brady and a new line of cosmetics marketed by his wife, supermodel Gisele Bündchen.
    Guerrero allegedly sold investors on his medically useless products by invoking Brady’s name as well as embellishing the success of his previous business ventures. Brady continues to defend Guerrero, but it’s unclear whether or not he actually was an investor. MYONATURAL, a very pyramid scheme-looking Guerrero product, does however have a testimonial from Brady on its website. Guerrero settled out of court in both suits.

Patriots win again. Which upset losing team will come up with a cheating scandal this week?

PRODIGAL SUN

Bills lost by a blown call at the end. They should be able to review pass interference calls, especially when the game is on the line.