Thread: Pro Football

IronSheik

Default Falcons not pleased with 49ers reported reasoning for Kaepernick benching

lmao...too many leaks been happening by the 9ers FO going back to last season...stupidity!

Ex Raider Anthony Smith found guilty of murdering three men and a possible fourth

Former Raiders defensive end Anthony Wayne Smith was found guilty Thursday of murdering three men, including two whose faces appeared to have been branded with a hot iron.

A Los Angeles County jury convicted the 48-year-old Smith of three counts of murder in the shooting of two brothers in 1999 and the stabbing of another man in 2001.

The jury found that all three had been kidnapped and tortured, It deadlocked on a fourth murder charge.

Smith, who retired from the NFL in 1998, could faces life in prison without the possibility of parole at his Dec. 21 sentencing.

Smith's attorney, Michael Evans, said his client maintains his innocence and will appeal the convictions.

Evidence at the trial included two identifications by witnesses, zip ties found on one of the victim's hands that came from the same production batch as ties in Smith's possession, and rope found on one body that was similar to rope also in Smith's possession, according to Deputy District Attorney Tom Trainor, who prosecuted the case

Also compelling, Trainor said, were books about killing techniques found in Smith's possession. The titles included "Kill Without Joy!" "Professional Killers: An Inside Look," and "The Outlaw's Bible."

No murder weapons were recovered, no DNA evidence was presented, and prosecutors didn't address possible motives at trial.

Defense attorney Evans said the evidence connecting Smith to the killings was insufficient and parts of the investigation were improper.

Evans said he didn't understand why the jury found Smith guilty and that he was disappointed that jurors declined to explain their reasoning afterward. The judge in the case declined to compel the jurors to explain their verdicts, Evans said.

"My client's facing life without the possibility of parole here, and I think he deserves at least the benefit of that knowledge," Evans said.

In 2012, Smith was awaiting retrial on a murder charge in the 2008 death of Maurilio Ponce when he was charged with three additional cold-case killings.

They include the 1999 killing of Kevin and Ricky Nettles. The brothers were found shot to death and their bodies dumped about eight miles apart after they were kidnapped from a Los Angeles car wash. Both had U-shaped branding burns on their cheeks, and Ricky Nettles also had numerous burns across his abdomen and feet, according to evidence presented at trial.

Smith also was convicted the June 2001 killing of Dennis Henderson, who was kidnapped in Los Angeles with another man by several gunmen. The other man was released, but Henderson was found stabbed to death in a rental car, his body covered in more than 40 non-fatal stab wounds inflicted before his throat was slashed, according to evidence presented at trial.

The jury deadlocked in the killing of Ponce, a friend of Smith. Prosecutors had argued that Smith lured Ponce to an Antelope Valley desert highway where the mechanic was beaten, stomped and shot over a business deal gone wrong.

Smith was drafted as a pass rusher 11th overall by the Los Angeles Raiders in 1990. He amassed 57 1/2 sacks and 190 tackles before retiring in 1998, after the team returned to Oakland.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/o...hargers-110515

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love hearing stories about these former black athletes who have gotten in trouble and are broke when their career is over hahahahahahahahaha. Dumb asses. LOL@Cleveland getting slaughtered by Cincinnati hahahahahahahahaha. The Browns are always gonna be terrible and their coach will be fired after this season LOL. I did see the highlights and Johnny Manziel's passes he threw were good but his teammates were dropping the ball. So it's not his fault that they lost. It's always the same old story with the Browns LOL. The Redskins are gonna get their asses kicked against New England LOL. I wanna see how long Cincinnati and Carolina will go undefeated.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

LOL@IronSheik showing a picture of 49ers players from last season who aren't there anymore hahahahahahahahahahaha. Their management is retarded and they should've kept coach Jim Harbaugh.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Pictures of the beating and more of the story involving psycho loser Greg Hardy of the Cowboys.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...192210508.html

-

Fuck Greg Hardy's punk ass for beating on his woman. I hate men who beat up women. Carolina beat Green Bay and 49ers beat Atlanta hahahahahahahaha. Oakland and Pittsburgh game was good. Pittsburgh won and Ben Rothlisberger got hurt again. I hope he's alright. New England beat the Redskins 27-10 LOL.

--- Owners of banner ripped down by Cam Newton reportedly have notified the police

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/owners-...023443728.html

IronSheik

Default Broncos Make ‘Ring Of Honor Generator’ For Fans, Trolled Immediately

hahaha...this is why they cant have nice things

Teams are always trying new and innovative way to connect the team with the fans and make them feel as if their voice is important to them. But we’ve learned that these things can get ugly. From Twitter Q&A’s to this, the Broncos should have known better.

The team created a Ring Of Honor generator, which was clearly intended to have fans be able to place their own name on the stadiums second level balcony edge, dedicated to the all-time Bronco greats, but fans are much smarter, and immature than this.

“You ask for us to put our name on it? We’ll do the complete opposite.” – Everyone

PRODIGAL SUN

Tell’em Charles!!! Hardy is a non-rhyming, skirt rockin’ fractured wrist! Any man that flexes his pipes on a woman is as masculine as Caitlyn Jenner’s hairstylist. Big mouth, fake tough guy with probably a chin glass of Amir Khan!

I was wrong a few weeks ago when I said Green Bay was the best undefeated team. Carolina is still undefeated but they nor the once beaten Broncos are as good as New England. If Brady remains healthy I think they win it all again. Their offensive scheme is just beautiful to watch. No big names, other than Gronk at their skilled positions but they keep proving that all you need is for everyone to buy into the system, which can build a winner. And it looks like Jack Del Rio's squad is pretty good. Maybe even a playoff team in the near future.

Dummy Akub Talib suspended for poking player in the eye on purpose:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...204748931.html

---- Colin Kaepernick will not return to 49ers in 2016

After a dismal start to the season, a fractured locker room, and pathetic play, the 49ers are done with quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

According to CBS Sports, it is virtually certain Kaepernick will not be back in San Francisco in 2016 due to a frayed relationship between him and the upper management of the Niners.

Despite being almost a year removed from his $114 million contract extension, Kaepernick sat on the bench Sunday and watched backup Blaine Gabbert lead the 49ers to a win over the Falcons.

Before the benching, Kaepernick had thrown for touchdowns in only three of the eight games he started this season. In those three games, Kaepernick had two touchdowns each, but only one came before the second half and four of the six came in the fourth quarter.

Since Kaepernick's 2016 salary of nearly $12 million becomes fully guaranteed if he is on the roster by April 1, the Niners are expected to try to trade him for draft picks much like the club did with Alex Smith in 2013.

-

Who cares and he's a crybaby. LOL@his hair hahahahahahahahaha. I see the Bears finally got a win yesterday LOL.

Hahaha

I like those Broncos banners that big up Eli

Anyway

My boys taking on the Patsies

Time of the year where Eli does what Eli does and reminds the world that he is The two time
    Two time
    Two time
    Super bowl MVP

How many times ?

More than your teams QB

Fasho

Can't wait

YOU LIKE THAT?

Quote Originally Posted by JChavez View Post
    Tell’em Charles!!! Hardy is a non-rhyming, skirt rockin’ fractured wrist! Any man that flexes his pipes on a woman is as masculine as Caitlyn Jenner’s hairstylist. Big mouth, fake tough guy with probably a chin glass of Amir Khan!

I was wrong a few weeks ago when I said Green Bay was the best undefeated team. Carolina is still undefeated but they nor the once beaten Broncos are as good as New England. If Brady remains healthy I think they win it all again. Their offensive scheme is just beautiful to watch. No big names, other than Gronk at their skilled positions but they keep proving that all you need is for everyone to buy into the system, which can build a winner. And it looks like Jack Del Rio's squad is pretty good. Maybe even a playoff team in the near future.
    What about GB made you think they were the best

Their running game

Their defense

Their plethora of receivers and tight ends?

Now that James Jones isn't catching tds every snap it's like whoa whoa whoa

Who exactly does Double Check have to throw to?

Let's see if Adams finally steps up

Let's see if Starks is really capable of being the featured back and if Lacy finds his ballz again