Thread: Pro Football

PRODIGAL SUN

Even after they loss Jordy Nelson, who I think is one of the best wideouts in the league, I knew due to their video game like scheme (wide-open offense ala Patriots) that they would be okay offensively. The reason I thought they were the best at the time was because of their defense, especially their front four and how they were able to pressure opposing quarterbacks without the help of blitzing linebackers or defensive backs. And they seemed pretty strong against the run. I just don’t see the same intensity on the defensive line that I saw in the first five or so games. I know they’ve had a few injuries, but who hasn’t? That’s part of the game, and is the reason you pay second stringers big bucks to jump in when needed.

PRODIGAL SUN

And if either Starks or Lacy can give Rodgers some help in the backfield it will only make them better. These two should be able to excel due to how much opposing defenses focus on GB’s passing game. I still think Packers are the best team in the NFC.

IronSheik

Little crybaby Dez at it again

IronSheik

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Dummy Akub Talib suspended for poking player in the eye on purpose:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...204748931.html

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Browns gonna lose to Pittsburgh LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    That's good.

Congrats to the Cowboys, on a roll.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah i can't believe they only scored 6 points. I knew Cleveland was gonna get their asses kicked hahahahahahahaha. I was surprised the Redskins killed the Saints. Giants and Patriots game was good.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I'm waiting for iron sheik to come on here and complain about the best team again, the Patriots. lol

-

I was surprised Denver lost against Kansas City and Peyton Manning is leading the NFL in interceptions LOL. He needs to retire after this season. Redskins are so unpredictable because i didn't expect them to blow out the Saints LOL. I bet they'll get their asses kicked against Carolina next week.

IronSheik

Default Cheatriots fans are delusional!

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I'm waiting for iron sheik to come on here and complain about the best team again, the Patriots. lol
    lmao no complaints but if u consider them the 'best team' or 'great' why would they consistently stoop to cheating? if ur so good, why try to take shortcuts? its only cuz of brady that they're good but we all know he consistently chokes in the championship clutch (other teams or kickers bail him out) ....the franchise itself is a joke like they when they draft aaron hernandez who is known to have gang ties (there pics of him taking selfies w/guns in college) & u dont do ur due-diligence to not draft him? on top of that, the team has no class like when they run up the score during a blowout

they're the champs cuz the seacocks blew it in the clutch by not running on the goaline so they got bailed out

They consistently cheated in all those years they won the Super Bowl? lol So the Patriots aren't the best team this year either? lol Who would you consider to be better?

IronSheik

Default Aldon Smith suspended one year for substance abuse policy violiation

^too early to tell @ mid-season who's the best...teams like them, GB, Car, Den & Cin may have peaked too early so only time will tell

lol took them long enough...why wait 9 games to suspend? shouldn't have been playing at all & having an impact on another team after he was released

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...38875805466624

2012: convicted of a DUI in miami
    2013: convicted of an illegal weapons charge
    2014: convicted of a DUI/ hit & run

2014: not convicted of a bomb threat at LAX – just charged and investigated
    2015: not convicted of a DUI, hit and run and vandalism – just arrested & charged

as a repeat offender the league supposedly threw the book @ him

-

Cincinnati is unbelievable and I can't believe they only scored 6 points against Houston at home hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose early in the playoffs. Check Two, what makes you think the Patriots cheated when they won their super bowls? I'll never understand how Bill Belicheck has been so successful with the Patriots and he couldn't win nothing when he was the Browns coach hahahahahahaha. He never took the Browns to the playoffs.