Thread: Pro Football

PRODIGAL SUN

Need Jim Brown’s old squad to win tonight so I can win our football pool back-to-back! If Cleveland can’t beat this Baltimore team (without Flacco, Steve Smith, T. Suggs and Forsett) all the starters need to be demoted to third-string ala Johnny Football!

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised the Browns and Ravens game is being televised because the Browns never get televised around the world hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Patriots losing was a surprise and I was also surprised Redskins beat the Giants. Pittsburgh and Seattle game was good. I heard Tom Brady was mad that the Patriots lost and I don't know why he would be mad because they played in the snow. It's tough to play football in the snow and the Patriots can't win every game LOL. I believe they'll go back to the super bowl and they'll win.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Both teams are used to playing in snow.

The Redskins division might be one of the worst of all time. No team in that division should be anywhere near the playoffs.

-

True what you said about the NFC east LOL. I hope the Redskins don't make the playoffs because if they do, they'll get eliminated in the wild card LOL. They're terrible on the road because they're 0-5 LOL.

The Browns for the game winning field goal. It's up.. oops.

PRODIGAL SUN

Cleveland has to be one of the most inferior NFL teams ever assembled. Their offense is atrocious and their defense is even worse. That was an embarrassing loss against a mediocre team’s second stringers. They made Ravens’ QB look like the second coming of Johnny Unitas! The head coach needs to get smoked. The conservative play-calling was horrendous. You have a scab of a QB backed up in his end-zone on 3rd and long and you only bring four?! I can see if your front-four was putting pressure throughout the game but they weren’t. You blitz and you probably get a turnover, a safety or real good field position after a punt. And knowing that your fg. kicker does not have much of a foot why not call a timeout with under 40 seconds left and set up a play to gain another 10 yards. And then running the ball with under 10 seconds, which would have been okay if it was out of the shotgun (draw) and trying to fool the defense. What a disgraceful way of losing. Only the Browns!!

-

LOL@Check Two and JChavez hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah i saw how they lost and i shook my head. I called my mom's sister who lives in Cleveland and i said did you see how the Browns lost. She said yeah and we laughed hahahahahahahahahahaha. She said them sorry muthafuckas LOL.

IronSheik

Default NFL Demotes Officiating Crew After Screwups In Cardinals-Niners Game

problem is the fact that they’re not full-time NFL employees. on tuesday, most go back to their regular jobs as pharmaceutical test subjects or guys who shoot birds at the airport.

Sunday’s Cardinals-49ers game was a disaster for the officials, one that stood out even against the backdrop of an especially woeful season for the zebras. How bad was it? The crew responsible has been demoted from primetime.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the NFL has removed referee Pete Morelli’s crew from the Colts-Steelers game to be played on Sunday night. Morelli’s crew has been reassigned to another game.
    Morelli’s crew botched multiple things on Sunday, including taking a down away from the Cardinals on a 49ers penalty, a move that led Arizona coach Bruce Arians to quip, “The officials were struggling. Mightily. They can’t count to three.”

Soon after, there was a six-minute delay as the officials lost track of downs. There were a series of questionable flags thrown, many of them crucial calls against San Francisco, leading Niners guard Alex Boone to go on this rant:

“I’m not really too worried about getting fined. I thought those refs sucked. I thought that—you call running into a player when nobody even touched you? I mean, if you don’t like what we say, then don’t like what we say. Don’t throw a flag for it. That’s what I’m sick of about this league. This is supposed to be a man’s game. Be a man. That’s what pisses me off. It’s guys like that, working in this league, work on this field, and we have to deal with it. You know, whatever. It was a terrible call. They’ve had terrible calls all game. I don’t care what the league says. I don’t care what Roger [Goodell] says. It’s the truth. You don’t like it, get the hell out of here.”
    Pete Morelli is one of the most highly respected and highly graded referees in the NFL, so it’s odd that his crew made such a botch of things. But it’s been an awful season for them. It was the Morelli crew that failed to notice 18 seconds tick off the clock during a dead ball late in Steelers-Chargers, and the Morelli crew that missed what should have been a game-ending false start in Jaguars-Ravens. The first mistake nearly swung an outcome; the second did. Sunday’s gaffes weren’t an anomaly, and now the crew is being moved out of a national game.

Punishment for officials, beyond receiving bad grades, is exceedingly rare. But this is already the third public chastisement we’ve seen this year. Back judge Greg Wilson was removed from his crew and assigned to a lower-profile game after he missed an obvious illegal-batting call in Seahawks-Lions, and side judge Rob Vernatchi (who’s on Morelli’s crew) was suspended one game with pay for failing to notice the running clock in that Steelers game.

The Browns have the longest streak in the AFC.

Clothes make the man ... and in bum Lawrence Phillips' case ... he hopes they make him look NOT GUILTY -- which is why he's begging the judge to let him wear civilian clothes at his murder trial.

Phillips is accused of killing his cell mate at Kern County State Prison back in April -- and he's expected to stand trial in 2016.

Now, TMZ Sports has learned the ex-NFL running back has filed new court docs asking the judge to allow him to wear civilian clothes to court during his trial instead of a prison uniform -- because he believes it will help him get a fair trial.

The long and short of it ... Phillips believes he'll be presumed guilty if he's already wearing stripes.

The fact he was already serving time for assault with a deadly weapon probably doesn't help his cause.

The judge has yet to rule on the clothing issue. Stay tuned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/07/lawren...#ixzz3tgY1o0ND

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What team did he used to play for? Washington Redskins are a joke hahahahahahahahahaha. They had a chance to beat Dallas and move up in the division at 6-6 and their punk asses lose. Stephen Smith made me laugh when he dissed the Redskins yesterday and he said he don't like the love affair between Jay Gruden and Kirk Cousins LOL. I agree and Robert Griffin should play again because Kirk needs to have his punk ass on the bench. They're gonna lose to Chicago this week and I was surprised Chicago lost to the 49ers last week LOL. Giants are a joke too and Tom Coughlin is gonna get fired. Eli Manning needs to be traded and he's always throwing interceptions LOL. Philadelphia is gonna win the division. I heard Tom Brady was acting like a bitch last week when they lost to the Eagles because he was yelling and arguing with his teammates. You can't win every game Tom damn LOL. Your record is 10-2. What more do you want? The Patriots will probably go to the super bowl and win. Stop acting like a faggot Tom Brady. Spoiled bitch LOL.

Robert griffin sucks, the redskins should trade him.

-

He's better than Kirk Cousins LOL. Jay Gruden's faggot ass won't play him because he don't like Robert. Robert should ask to be traded after this season because the Redskins aren't going anywhere for a long time anyway. Sorry ass bastards. They're just as bad as the Browns LOL. Johnny Manziel's punk ass is gonna start this week against the 49ers and it don't matter because the Browns are gonna lose as usual LOL.

Griffin got benched cause he sucks though. lol Maybe he can be a backup on another team or possibly start for the Browns. lol