Thread: Pro Football

-

LOL@Check Two dissing Colin Kapernick hahahahahahahahahahaha. His hair is gay and he needs a haircut LOL. He needs to shave his beard too. I don't know why some NFL players and the media are making a big deal about him not standing for the flag. He knows that there's a lot of blacks who are still being oppressed by whites because they're unemployed, homeless, getting killed and locked up by white men cops and their schools suck. This is the same thing ESPN's First Take talked about last Friday when they were in Chicago at the YMCA in a black neighborhood and there was a lot of blacks in the audience. Stephen Smith, Max Kellerman and Molly Qerim talked to Isiah Thomas, Jabari Parker, Rajon Rondo about black on black crime and some solutions to help stop black men from killing each other and selling drugs. Isiah brought up some good points about there needs to be a level playing field when it comes to black men getting jobs that pay good. He said there needs to be some after school programs for black men so they'll have something to do so they won't be hanging in the streets and getting in trouble. I've mentioned this before because this is nothing new. I've said that black men need jobs for crime in black neighborhoods to stop because when black men have no jobs, there's gonna be crime. That's just the way it is and there's no jobs in black neighborhoods. Most black men don't have cars to go look for jobs and they don't have skills for high paying jobs. They complain about not wanting to work for low pay when they refuse to go to school and learn skills for high paying jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

LOL@Darren Sharper gonna be in prison for 18 years hahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Maybe colin can help donate some of his money to various causes. He makes millions sitting on the bench.

-

If he wants to make a difference in black neighborhoods, he needs to go talk to some organizations. He needs to ask what he can do to help black men get jobs and stay outta the streets so they won't get in trouble with the cops. He can put money into job programs for black men so they can get some job training. He also can go to homeless shelters and ask what he can do to help homeless blacks get jobs and housing. I do think he needs to stand for the national anthem because not standing isn't gonna make racism go away LOL.

{>____<}

I do think he needs to stand for the national anthem because not standing isn't gonna make racism go away LOL.
    Seriously?!

At this time my concern is not with Colin.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vik View Post
    At this time my concern is not with Colin.
    SMH. Non-Contact injury too which makes it worse. Soon they'll cut down on practice lol.

-

Yes I'm serious Ironman. Why wouldn't I be? You really think Colin not standing for the national anthem is gonna make racism go away? LOL. He's stupid for not standing for the national anthem. He needs to be worrying about doing his job because if he's not careful, he's gonna be outta the NFL. I bet he has no money saved for retirement if the 49ers cut him and no other team signs him LOL.

-

Check 2, check out Willie D on his Facebook page dissing Jerry Rice for being mad at Colin Kapernick for not standing for the national anthem hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He called Jerry a coon LOL. He also dissed NFL player Victor Cruz for dissing Colin and called him a coon LOL.

{>____<}

Yes I'm serious Ironman. Why wouldn't I be? You really think Colin not standing for the national anthem is gonna make racism go away? LOL. He's stupid for not standing for the national anthem. He needs to be worrying about doing his job because if he's not careful, he's gonna be outta the NFL. I bet he has no money saved for retirement if the 49ers cut him and no other team signs him LOL.
    Kapernick was exercising his first amendment rights. Apparently, our national anthem was written by an individual who disliked blacks during slavery. Also, he stood for what he believed in. He was being a man in his own way.

Kapernick is a smart guy. I don't think he'll go broke anytime soon.

I don't get why people are so upset about this. I mean is it a law in which says you have to stand?

because the average american is ignorant as fuck with a sense of entitlement and can't comprehend past their own uneducated, narrow views

charles, are the Browns supposed to be decent this year?

-

LOL@Vik, Mumm Ra and Check 2 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

They were saying that Colin is being heavily influenced by his current girlfriend. I guess she is a fan of Welcome back kotter.