Thread: Pro Football

-

What's up with Colin's afro? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He needs to cut that because it looks wack. Check 2, did you see Willie D's videos on Facebook dissing Jerry Rice and Victor Cruz because they didn't like what Colin did?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

49ers fullback Bruce Miller cut from team after punching and breaking bones of senior citizen

San Francisco 49ers fullback Bruce Miller was reportedly arrested in one of the stranger stories you’ll hear. And it cost him his job.

Miller was arrested for assault after knocking on a hotel room door and attacking two men inside according to KTVU. The 49ers announced shortly after the news broke that they had released Miller.

According to KTVU, which cited San Francisco police sources, Miller knocked on a hotel room in Fisherman’s Wharf on Monday morning. He was told by the room’s occupant that he had the wrong room. Miller then allegedly attacked the guest, KTVU said, and also attacked his father when the father came to his son’s aid. The father is 70 years old, KTVU said, and Miller allegedly punched him in the face. The 70-year-old man suffered broken bones after allegedly getting punched by a 248-pound NFL fullback.

Miller fled, but was apprehended and arrested, KTVU said. The ABC affiliate in San Francisco confirmed the arrest.

KTVU reported that Miller had tried to check into the hotel on Sunday night but was told it was booked. He returned Monday morning.

Miller was arrested in 2015 for suspicion of domestic violence

Boring Troy aikman pissed that fox sports hired skip bayless

If Fox Sports ever has the occasion to get all of its personalities together, you may need a blowtorch to thaw the ice between one of its most visible employees and one of its newest.

Former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman has been an analyst for Fox’s NFL broadcasts since 2001, and its lead analyst since 2002. Earlier this year, Fox Sports 1 hired professional hot-take artist Skip Bayless away from ESPN, and Bayless’ new show on the network debuts Tuesday.

Sports Illustrated media reporter Richard Deitsch reached out to Aikman to get his opinion on Fox Sports’ hiring of Bayless, and let’s just say, he’s not thrilled.

“To say I’m disappointed in the hiring of Skip Bayless would be an enormous understatement,” Aikman said. “Clearly, [Fox Sports president of national networks] Jamie Horowitz and I have a difference of opinion when it comes to building a successful organization. I believe success is achieved by acquiring and developing talented, respected and credible individuals, none of which applies to Skip Bayless.”
    Aikman has reason to dislike Bayless, personally and professionally: Bayless was a Dallas Morning News columnist during Aikman’s days with the Cowboys, and claimed, without actual proof, that Aikman is gay.

In a 2015 interview with Deitsch, Aikman talked about Bayless’ claim: “I’m upset about it because it was made up and there was nothing accurate about anything that was insinuated. And he did it, as he does everything, just for attention.”

Based on something Deitsch wrote, that Aikman opted to stay with Fox after Bayless was signed (he has several years left on his contract) and something ProFootballTalk tweeted, it sounds as if Aikman gave real thought to leaving Fox in protest after Bayless was hired. He chose to stay, but had he left, it’s unlikely he would have been on the market for long.

{>____<}

I hope they won't give Marshall a hard time.

-

I saw Denver and Carolina game and it was good. I wish Carolina would've won and I think a couple of Denver players are gonna get fined for the helmet hits they did on Cam Newton. Cam was wearing a corny bow tie when he talked to the media after the game LOL. I hope the Browns can get their first win against the Eagles LOL. I'm gonna watch Redskins and Steelers on Monday. Josh Norman is stupid for leaving Carolina to go to the Redskins LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I guess they dont have to worry about trying to get an undefeated season this year.

Of course the panthers are whining and being sore losers.

-

I don't think Carolina are whiners and sore losers. I do think Cam Newton was stupid for walking away from the media after they lost the super bowl because he didn't like the questions they asked him. I can understand him being mad because they lost but he should've stayed there and answered the questions. Who's your team?

A lot of panther players and fans are complaining that the refs let cam get hit more than other qb's. My team is this year's nfl champions, the cleveland browns.

-

Cleveland Browns will never win a super bowl hahahahahahahahahahaha. Did you see Willie D's videos on his Facebook page dissing NFL players Jerry Rice and Victor Cruz? LOL.

Go Vikings

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

That was a good comeback from the Vikings. Eagles rookie QB doesn't look too bad.

The chiefs also

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The chiefs also
    Yeah most definitely, glad I was able to catch the end of that game.