Thread: Pro Football

-

Same old Cleveland Browns hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. They're always gonna be losers. I was surprised the Patriots won and Raiders won. I saw Dallas and Giants game and Green Bay and Jacksonville game was close.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

The Browns need to find a decent QB.

-

Browns problem has always been their defense because they can't stop the other team from scoring LOL. That's why they always lose. Their offense stinks at times too because they have a hard time scoring. You see they only scored 10 yesterday LOL. They gotta play the Ravens this weekend in Cleveland and i'm gonna watch it since the Ravens games get televised in my area. Ravens offense stinks too LOL. They only scored 13 points yesterday against Buffalo and Buffalo sucks LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

They are known for having bad qb's for a while now also. They should have taken the rookie that is on the eagles instead of getting rg3.

-

It wouldn't have mattered if the Browns would've gotten the Eagles rookie quarterback because they would still suck LOL. I told you their offense sucks too.

-

I'm watching Willie D now on his Facebook page dissing former NFL player Ray Lewis because he got a problem with Colin Kapernick not standing for national anthem hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Willie D called Ray a coon LOL.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Browns problem has always been their defense because they can't stop the other team from scoring LOL. That's why they always lose. Their offense stinks at times too because they have a hard time scoring. You see they only scored 10 yesterday LOL. They gotta play the Ravens this weekend in Cleveland and i'm gonna watch it since the Ravens games get televised in my area. Ravens offense stinks too LOL. They only scored 13 points yesterday against Buffalo and Buffalo sucks LOL.
    STFU. Your football IQ is trash. Browns defense is the reason they're able to hang in most games.

'

Let's see what Art's Steelers have been up to

-

Hollow Dartz, you don't know nothing about football. How you figure the Browns defense is good when they're always losing? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Shut your bitch ass up. Redskins suck and I knew they were gonna lose yesterday against Pittsburgh LOL. Josh Norman's dumb ass should've stayed with Carolina and the Redskins are stupid for overpaying him. Redskins are always paying players more money than they're worth LOL. I see Robert Griffin is gonna be out for 8 weeks and his career is over. He might as well retire and look at being a football commentator. It sucks he keeps getting hurt because playing for the Browns was gonna be a new start to prove people wrong that he can still play.

PRODIGAL SUN

Atlanta's defense made "Steamed Crab Legs" Winston look like the second coming of Warren Moon. Them Falcons and Colts almost cost me in our work football pool. I was fortunate for Oakland's and Kansas City's comebacks. I'm $200 richer! Getting closer to being able to finally afford a penile reduction. It aches me to see wifey having to use makeshift crutches after we're done clappin'.

The browns lost after being up 20-0.

Congrats to the champs this season, the Philadelphia Soul.

The Patriots won 27-0 with a third string qb, now he got injured also?