Thread: Signups for tournament

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Signups for tournament

hey this is the sign ups for the battle tornament sign up here if ya wanna be in it.

signups are over on wed.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Default Re: Signups for tournament

wut?

Cappah

yea sure why not

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

ok yea me and sicka are hosting
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.