Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: That time of the year again.. (NBA PLAYOFF THREAD)

Let Go San Anton Detroit!!!!
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

detroit are playing really badly, they were lucky to win the first 2 games but the cavs stepped it up in game 3. if detroit dont step their game up even if they win the series they will not have much chance against the spurs or even the jazz if they make it through.

I Think Detroit Will Be Fine I Mean Its Kind Of Hard To Play Sorry Teams But Once They Play The Spurs
    The A Games Will Be Played....spurs And Detroit Baby Lets Go....

Banned

Like I said before, Detroit is way overrated this year. They are getting old and they live and die with the jump shot. They have little or no post presence. Wallace is 7 foot and hangs out on the perimeter and Webber is soft. They Cavs are a much more physical team with younger players and they have the best player...Lebron James.

Detroit is riding its reputation too much. They got swept by Miami last year, and Cleveland took them to 7. People seem to forget that. They think they are some kind of dynasty, as does the media, and they are not.

If you play physical with Detroit, you can beat them, which is why SA beat them. They have been beaten before, yet people think they are invincible. What gives?

championship teams boy yo that fu billups and hamilton yo rasheed.... but you got Duncun...Spurs are getting old... but detroit still looking fresh got to wait for next year for change till now san anton and detroit bout to go down yeah!!!!!!!

Bothare very solid teams which will make the champinoship even better!!!!

Banned

It will be a boring championship. San Antonio will win it probably if that is the matchup.

Hahahaah

Wu Vatican

i watched the first two rounds intently. have barley watched one whole game total after that. shit is terrible to watch.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Its because San anton is playing Utah and Detroit playen the Cavs...

Banned

ITs because all the uptempo teams are out of it. The Dallas's, phoenix's, golden states....but that says something about that style of basketball. You can't live and die by the three. Defense and half court possessions are the key and the 4 teams left are the best at it.

Utah and SA is rather boring, but its not terrible. San Antonio is the team that bores me. Same thing with Detroit.
    Although I think the Cleveland/Detroit games have been good. All of them have been close.

Personally, I'd rather see Cleveland play Utah than Detroit play San Antonio.

If I got a choice between watching a guy like Lebron or Kobe or DWade, I'd rather see that than anything else. But thats as an unbiased observer. Not taking anything away f rom SA or DET, but I've seen them countless times, and they are boring....time for something fresh.

Suga Duga

^^^^I know what ya talkin about, but anyway you don't have to think about the league gettin boring, Mr. Stern wants the whole league to be more entertaining so running the floor will be the new type of basketball

spurs in 5 now i dnt see utah winning in san antonio. i missed the 4th quarter of the game but from wat im reading utah went crazy.

I Have A Feeling Detroit Gonna Run Em Today....

Who saw Rasheed Wallace get dunked on by LeBron?