Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: That time of the year again.. (NBA PLAYOFF THREAD)

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    i know and the warriors will get the job done
    You might be right. Golden State is the ONLY team to beat Dallas every time they played this year. Scary.

^^ Yea man shitt it's gonna be embarassing if golden state knocks out dallas. All those win streaks for nothing haha.
    ]browndogg*]

Baron Davis!!!!!
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Quote Originally Posted by 444trumpets View Post
    Baron Davis!!!!!
    The Bodyguard!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

P.E.A.C.E.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
    The Bodyguard!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

P.E.A.C.E.

Yeah man taht fu is in shape for the playofffs!!!Body gaurd!!!haha

the raptors tie the series up good performance by them.
    the suns destroyed the lakers i mean kobe only scored 15, so the suns can also defend as well.
    miami have to do better, although i would rate chicago a bit lucky cause nearly every 3 point attempt went in. it was jus one of those days. but miami were bad, wade still aint recovered fully from injury.

I'm glad the raps won, but overall the game sucked. It was so slow. Vince sucked, and Bosh only picked it up in the last quarter. Luckily the raps have anthony parker.
    ]browndogg*]

0-2... not looking good for the Heat.. but allow me to dig in to my WuCorp archives here and..

.. ..
    http://http://www.wutang-corp.com/fo...ad.php?t=20890

The Heat looked horrible in Game 2 (they weren't all that in 1.).. but I tell ya it's Riley's fault and I said this during Game 1 Why the fuck is D-Wade guarding Deng? I called for Haslem to D-Up Deng originally but once I was schooled that P.J. Fucking Brown still has something left and plays a good part of the game, (And Haslem needs to stick him) then I realized we need either Posey/Jones or Walker on the dude. And then I see 6'4 D-Wade trying to D him up. I knew that was going to be trouble. Now I read that Riley "rejects changes" in the Sun-Sentinel so I dunno what the hell he's going to do but it seems he's going to keep Wade on Deng and he wants Wade to get tougher. Well like someone stated, it's obvious Wade's not 100% and he probably won't be. Weather or not that factors in to us repeating, we should still beat the Bulls but Wade should NOT have to have the task of guarding a BIGGEr/STRONGER player. Hinrich, motherfucker, put him on Hinrich! I give props to the Bulls though, they can shoot but we're not finished yet and trust me.. it's gonna be WHITE HOT when this series comes down to the bottom of the map.

And why is Tyrus Thomas trying to dunk on Alonzo?

Hmmm... I'm baffled to as why they gave the Bodyguard a tech and ejected him for clapping. He was clapping to keep his anger subdued and by clapping was just showing the ref he was under control and not going to go nuts. If anything, he was showing up the crowd who was showing him up taking pleasure in his troubles.. so.. I dunno WTF happened, but that ref who T'd up Baron needs to be fired and fined his life.. dumb shit.. GS could'a made a 4th qrtr run too.

i new baron was gonna get into to wit that cat peris that fu baron dont play and they got stevenson and the lakers bout to clap that ass on the suns.....

Heat run the Bulls out of the Triple A tonight...

the heat are gonna have to step up on D and get a big games out of shaq and wade. the bulls are playing well, the series is far from over, if miami can win the next 2 games i wont be surprised if they take the series. but these 2 games are important. miami jus have to win them i dnt think it matters if they play good or not.

Heat/Bulls a very exciting game at Half. I hope the Heat keep it up defense wise they are starting to lock down the Bulls.

the only thing i could say about miami is that they got outplayed. the bulls were too good for them. chicago - detroit should be a great game though.

dallas 3-1 down they are in a lot of shit. golden state have got their number by the looks of it. if dallas are knocked out then this is the suns best ever chance of winning the title. but also if dallas go out if opens up the west a bit more, then the spurs and the winner of the houston-utah series has a serious chance at making the conference finals.

the east at the moment jus looks like the winner of the bull-pistons games will take the conference title. the easts games have been shit compared to the wests. already 2 whitewashes and i expect the cavs to make it 4-0 as well. its not competitive. the only advantage the eastern conference winners will get is that they wont have played as many games as the teams in the west have. so i wont be shocked if an eastern team win the title.

Hey no duh on Miami get outplayed, but Golden state IS going to beat Dallas cuz I never IMAGINED Dallas going down 1-3. I saw them maybe going down 2-1.. but 1-3? Dallas is TOAST!! It's exciting to know that there's going to be a New Champion and TWO new teams in the Finals this year, guys, I will be honest bout that.