Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Delahoya Vs Mayweather

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    That should have been a draw. Props to DLH for being the aggressor...without that happening the fight would be below average. Mayweather did get his punches in...sometimes they are hard to notice because they were so quick. The punch count where Mayweather looked superior is a false stat. His little quick love taps weren't doing anything. DLH's punches were actually hard for the ones he landed. However Mayweather was good at blocking most and countering.l
    exactly

if DLH didnt lead it would have been a shitty fight

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

Banned

If De la hoya landed more, you could have called it a draw or maybe even he could have won the decision...but he didn't. Look at the punch stats. Oscar never hurt mayweather. He didn't deserve the decision.

I thought the most entertaining thing out of this whole fiasco was Mayweathers trainer. That guy is a riot!!!!

Wu Vatican

Fuck this punch stat bullshit. These "Compubox" numbers don't mean shit and that's what everyone goes by. There is no way that PBF connect rate was that high. In the first half of the fight, Oscar showed tremendous defense as he cleanly blocked MOST punches with his gloves. Jim Lamplry is a fuckin jerkoff. He gets all hyped up like a fan would do when anyone who knows shit can tell when a punch lands and when a punch gets picked off by a glove. Oscar should have got the draw..

Banned

I really kinda agree...i thought it should have been a draw cuz oscar was the champ, and you should have to beat the champ to get the belt...BUT, oscar didnt faze mayweather at all...He tried bringing the fight but he didnt really ever totally let loose. I dont know...i dont think the decision was horrible, but i can see yhour point.