Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Delahoya Vs Mayweather

Got The Bar B Q Ready Drank Going Oh Man This Is Gonna Be The Fight!!!!
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

.....what the fuck man??? was this shit fixed??? not happy. not happy at all.

Banned

i didnt see it, a news flash on the radio said mayweather was too good? ... how was the fight ...
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by xcrustx View Post
    Lol. I hope not, it was an ok fight though. I still wanted Oscar to knock Flyods ass out. But Flyod did his thing though.

man.....in my eyes DLH had this fight. he won the early rounds and held his own durring and all the way through the whole fight. he pressed the whole time. floyd was backing down half the time and landed punches here and there but nothing big. i don't know man, oscar was done dirty.

BTW floyd came in with 50 cent as his hype man. i thought that shit was cheese ball as fuck. this whole thing was a fucking joke. the whole time the announcers were talking shit about MMA and UFC. at one time someone eveb said "what these 2 boxers did in the ring tonight is light years passed what anyone can do in MMA" that shit was the wackest shit ever said.....

frankly i'm done with boxing. DONE.
    peace.

Veteran Member

Lol get over it...

Nah but seriously it didn't look like Mayweather was throwing as many blows as they said. Delahoya had some pretty nice connects.

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

man.....in my eyes DLH had this fight. he won the early rounds and held his own durring and all the way through the whole fight. he pressed the whole time. floyd was backing down half the time and landed punches here and there but nothing big. i don't know man, oscar was done dirty.

I agree. I mean Floyd was talking so much shit and didn't really do that much. Oscar put up a nice fight. He threw some of the best punches in the fight too. I got pissed at the third judge cuz I thought it was gonna be for Oscar and it was for Floyd. But I enjoyed watching the fight regardless.

Floyd Mayweather won hands down. I can see the casual fan going with DLH, but Mayweather clearly outboxed him.

Personaly, I thought it was a draw.
    ~ Stoned Is The Way Of The Walk ~

yea, dlh should've lost on every score card.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

damn i knew i should have put sum ends down,oh well!! okay fight but it wont save boxing

BTW floyd came in with 50 cent as his hype man. i thought that shit was cheese ball as fuck. this whole thing was a fucking joke. the whole time the announcers were talking shit about MMA and UFC. at one time someone eveb said "what these 2 boxers did in the ring tonight is light years passed what anyone can do in MMA" that shit was the wackest shit ever said.....

frankly i'm done with boxing. DONE.
    peace.
    This sounds like the first time you've watched boxing... one fight and you're done with boxing?

i thought it was a draw, i didnt see much agression from mayweather, he countered well, and was good defensively. but DLH was the one throwing the punches, i dnt think he should have lost.

well look at the stats. they werent even close. Floyd landed 57% of his punches i belive. and i think de la hoya was under 30%. Floyd was much more efficient, he outboxed de la hoya. oscar was pushin the pace but he never even rocked floyd once. overall wasnt the most exciting fight. not all it was hyped up to be. it was entertaining to someone that understands boxing, but all the people tuning in because of the hype were probably sorely disapointed.
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight

ish was WAY over hyped imo... and lol @ mayweather enterin the ring with a sombraro on... I thought Oscar won the first few rounds and had a chance to hang wit em.. he was killin with them body punches.. Mayweather is elusive as hell tho, and too quick for him.. so it pretty much went how i predicted, split decision, Mayweather landing more punches.. honestly i was dissapointed

Does anyone really believe Mayweather is gonna retire now???