Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: racism - thoughts, comments, reflections

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

id take offense to someone callin me a cracker

from my understanding, a cracker is what they called whites who would crack slaves with whips

"theres more to world governments than the iraq war mate"

i can tell by your wordz that you are not even on a real level..i will leave you in your dreamworld..i wont waste my time.... (and ill speak about whatever the fuck i want jus cuz i dont live in australia...no i dont, but i know that there used to be a race of aboriginal native people that were wiped off the face of the fuckin earth...jus like the americans whiped out the indians...countries full of disgrace an dishonour i will comment on what i want, i see what i see

peace
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Banned

sidious you are an idiot ... #1 aborigines weren't wiped off the face of the earth ... #2 john howard had nothing to do with colonization lol ... #3 kindly point out where john howard is racist - you've made a claim now back it up or fuck off ...
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

well the views i have heard form every australian have been ignorant and racist towars the muslim/arab nation( even my neighbour who has just moved next door told me "mate we dont swear in THIS COUNTRY" fuck off you arrogant twat, i was born here you jus fuckin came and think you can talk to me like that just because i have a darker skin tone, FUCK OFF!!!, even you chat shit about muslims, if it aint john howard who is spreadin this propaganda it must be in your peoples dna to make wild generalisations and stereotypes.

Regarding the eradication of the aboriginies obviously it wasent john howard, but thats what your country was built on- the genocide of a previous race....so how can the country be moderate and just when there foundation is of a forcefull, evil nature just like the USA? whether not john howard has contributed to your countries views on "terrorism" arabs and muslims, it has obviously come from somewhere..australia has not been a target of any attacks or anything like it... but are still a very racist soceity

peace

Banned

ok sidious ... point where ive put you down because your black, point out where ive put you down because of religion ... you got no idea champ ... stick to your own countries views ... your views on every australian is pretty fuckin ignorat ... like me saying ''all arabs are terrorist because a few in 9/11 were'' and you call me an idiot ... unless you can point out where ive been racist to skin tone or religion dont reply to me again you fag ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

muthafucka.. first off you come bustin into this thread talkin about how muslims always critize christianity (which is bollocks), iam not black i dont know where you got that idea from... and all the auzzies ive spoken too and heard on the t.v and internet have been predjudice towards muslims....i dont give a fuck what you say..and i dident say you put me down at all.. read my post properly...reply when you got a good arguement against what i said

peace

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    well the views i have heard form every australian have been ignorant and racist towars the muslim/arab nation( even my neighbour who has just moved next door told me "mate we dont swear in THIS COUNTRY" fuck off you arrogant twat, i was born here you jus fuckin came and think you can talk to me like that just because i have a darker skin tone, FUCK OFF!!!, even you chat shit about muslims, if it aint john howard who is spreadin this propaganda it must be in your peoples dna to make wild generalisations and stereotypes.

Regarding the eradication of the aboriginies obviously it wasent john howard, but thats what your country was built on- the genocide of a previous race....so how can the country be moderate and just when there foundation is of a forcefull, evil nature just like the USA? whether not john howard has contributed to your countries views on "terrorism" arabs and muslims, it has obviously come from somewhere..australia has not been a target of any attacks or anything like it... but are still a very racist soceity

peace
    see ... you're an idiot ... what was the point in the bold text if you're not black ? ...

as for my muslim comments ... this is where you let yourself down sidious ... if you lived in sydney and actually saw the current events happening in sydney you would know what im talking about ... #1 i didnt put muslims down i just said its bullshit how el hilaly and feiz mohammad can talk shit about white people, aussies and christianity but any heat to them is not allowed ... #2 ... like i said you're ignorant because you're judging a race by what you've seen on tv ... how can you judge how we perceive arabs and muslims by what you see on tv ? ... dickhead

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

peace
    that there is hypocricy at its finest ... you judge australians by stereotype ignorantly by what you see on tv yet you say we do it ... lol fuck outta here child ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

what kind of acid is this dude on...i dident highlight shit in bold.. and iam talking from all the aussies ive met on the net an in real life..my personal experience....and wheres the fuckin hypocracy you prick i dident jus say t.v but you single that out dont you

Banned

why you trying to dodge my statement ... are you fucking retarted or what ... I HIGHLIGHTED THE TEXT YOU FUCKING NIMROD ... jesus christ ... you really are stupd aren't you ... okay you judging aussies by net, tv and real life ... you judging a nation on like a handful that live in whatever piss fag community u live in ... this is going nowhere i might aswell talk to a brick wall ... atleast dry cement makes more sense than you are ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

why you gettin angry you fuckface i dont live in a piss fag community there like that all over london..... its well known, and back to my statment that you highlighted in bold but dident make sense with what you wrote under it (whats the point of it if iam not black) what are you on dude....what does bein black have to do with someone chatin shit to me.. funny guy

Banned

you are seriously an idiot sidious ... honestly i dont give 2 shits what you write after this because ive worked out that ive left bogs in toilets smarter than you ... im gonna run it down ... space it a bit ... and maybe you might understand ...

"fuck off you arrogant twat, i was born here you jus fuckin came and think you can talk to me like that just because i have a darker skin tone, FUCK OFF!!!"

thats a direct quote from you ... you said im talkin on you because you have a darker skin tone ... kindly indicate where i did please ...

man to be honest i don't care about your opinion on this country ... your a fag boy on the net tryna get all deep and knowledgable on shit you have no idea about ... in the end you're the ignorant one not me ... im not the one dissing countries and steretyping people you are ... do you realise that not all the people from one race are the same ? ... i see a race of any race doing something bad and before saying "that fucking race ..." ... i stop ... utilize a thing in my head called a BRAIN -something it seems you dont know how to use- and i say ... they're not all like that that's just an idiot ... it aint worth arguing with you anymore you dont bring anything debatable to the table you just caught feelings brought trash and stuttered your way through this ... fuck off ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

callin me a fag boy on the net muthafucka you always online postin bollocks check yourself before you chat shit...you talkin big muthafucka but if it was real life it would be a whole diffrent story trust me, you can talk all the shit you want cuz lets face it thats all you chat SHIT gettin all pissy jus cuz i commented on the majority of australian people ive met who were racist fags, if you recall i never branded all of australia racists but the propaganda john gayboy cocksucker howard has fed to a lot of your population...dont give a fuck what else you say people get angry when someone puts the facts in their face your no different, and fuckface i dident say you were talkin down to me cuz of my skintone..you a high piece of shit (you jus said i was black which iam not)

peace

penalty boxed user

"theres more to world governments than the iraq war mate"

i can tell by your wordz that you are not even on a real level..i will leave you in your dreamworld..i wont waste my time.... (and ill speak about whatever the fuck i want jus cuz i dont live in australia...no i dont, but i know that there used to be a race of aboriginal native people that were wiped off the face of the fuckin earth...jus like the americans whiped out the indians...countries full of disgrace an dishonour i will comment on what i want, i see what i see

peace
    the aboriginal people still do excist but aperantly they not living well

you 2 should get married