any sabbath fans here ? ... for me the are epitome of metal ... i'm not even gonna get into that zeppelin started it ... sabbath started it bullshit ... sabbath are icons ... are you can debate all you want who started it but fact is sabbath revolutionized metal ... their catalouge up until ronnie james dio left speaks for itself ... "black sababth" and "paranoid" are flawless albums that belong in the top eshalon of all time of all genres ... ozzy osbourne wrote amazing shit and fuck could he sing ... tony iommi had some haunting riffs and amazing solo's ... bill ward is one crazy drummer i got the never say die concert -one of their last before they split with ozzy- and he does this incredibile solo ... geezer is definately the unsung hero ... he was an unconventional bassist ... because he was a rhythm guitarist when he turned to bass instead of following bill he followed tony which made sabbath sound even darker ... and when they dumped ozzy ... they replaced him ronnie james dio ... who fit the aura perfect and he wrote some more darker, gothic (not gothic as we know it today, more gothic 16th century gothic) shit the man was short as but could rip your ears to shreds the man was fantastic ... personally some of my favourite songs aren't really recognised by sabbath fans ... yeh i love iron man to death ... love war pigs ... love all their shit ... but supernaut, snowbling, n.i.b., dirty women and spiral architecht ... especially the solo and switch in dirty women ... in my eyes sabbath are the greatest metal band ever, in the top 5 rock bands of all time and top 10 of all genres in history ...