Thread: SHYHEIM NEWS: new album, dvd, hbo pilot

Banned

Default SHYHEIM NEWS: new album, dvd, hbo pilot

Shyheim Narrates his fourth Album Global warning is Global warming. New Album/DvD From Wu-Tang’s Protégé give you the best of both worlds Global warming the album & Global warning the dvd. In what might be one of the best underground albums people have yet to hear. Shyheim’s latest record “love letters ,” feat Mya captures the hip-hop audience who yearn for a fresh and raw alternative to the commercial sounds that has taken over many of radio’s airwaves today. The 16-track album offers classic production from Wu-Tang’s own The RZA and legendary producer Easy Mo Bee, in
    Shyheim Narrates of WuTang Clan and singing sensation Mya
    addition to up and coming producers , Stics no samples to name a few. In “Global warning"

Shyheim transitions from adolescent thug to an astute street philosopher, delivering his fourth and most personal album to once again offer proof that he is still one of the best lyricists in hip-hop. Since he’s dropped three solo LPs since his 1994 debut “On and On,” Shyheim continues to recite eloquent and powerful thug poetry in every track. Accompanied by gritty, explosive beats, the 26-year old native Staten Islander rhymes about the hard-core facts of life in the ghetto, relationships with fellow Wu-Tang members and the music industry, and also recounts experiences from a recent incarceration in an upstate New York correctional facility. Shyheim’s journey from adolescence to manhood in the public eye is surely a great story that hasn’t been told.

Shyheim’s talent spread into the silver screen as Hollywood demanded his presence in films like “Original Gangsters” (1996) with Pam Grier and Fred Williamson, playing a wily bike-riding teen named Dink, “The Preacher’s Wife” (1996) with Denzel Washington and Whitney Houston and “In Too Deep” (1999) with LL Cool J and Omar Epps. Shyheim also appeared in episodes of Robert Townsend’s “The Parent ‘Hood” from 1996-1997. Shyheim just wrapped up a pilot episode for a series on HBO set to air in June 2007 called “Winky’s Spot,” co-starring with boxing champion WInky Wright, rapper Jadakiss, and Bre and Tiffany from America’s Next Top Model. Wrote & Produce the dvd movie Global warning.

Living on both the East and West coasts, a young-minded rapper’s life living on the fast lane soon caught up with Shyheim in 2001, when he was charged with armed robbery and weapons possession. Invaluable lessons were learned during the two years he spent at Franklin Correctional Facility in upstate New York. Shyheim, who has learned of self-preservation and patience, is ready to take on the world again but this time, cannot be considered a “rugged child” any more. Look out for shyheim new youtube reality show
    For more information please visit: www.myspace.com/shyheimthemanchild

BROCK BROTHERS Mgmt., BOTTOM UP RECORDS, 347-436-0355

i dont know why but ive lost interest in shyheim...

me too. maybe if rae is on a track ill peep it

Why does it keep saing his fourth album? I thought The Greatest Story Never Told was his fourth album.

1. The Rugged Child
    2. The Lost Generation
    3. Manchild
    4. The Greatest Story Never Told
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

shys new track "non equivalent" off maths new album is so ill.....shy should be a general
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface

Lost interest in Shyheim? Maybe b/c he hasn't put out an album in a while, but the man is ill.

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

His last disc was 2004. To release albums every year is lame. Takes time to make good music.

I like the ne track Lord, playing on his MySpace.

i always listen to his last album

"...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON

i'm not feeling any of those myspace tracks though

"...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON

ill give it a listen. i remember he came here with u-god i think it was and tore shit up. them myspace tracks aint dat bad imo. its showing a more adult side cant always be rowdy and thuggin' and what not
    Last edited by murkoutz; 04-28-2007 at 09:14 PM.
    "abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is"