Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 5% questions that I need answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    The 5% do not teach of a life after death concept. They say life and death have no partnership.

Heaven and hell is a state of mind or a condition. They both are here on the Earth.

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. If you're asking about aliens then you'd have to ask each individual about what they think.

Everybody is not a vegetarian. Nobody eats swine/pork or pork byproducts. That's against the law.

The pyramid is symbollic of the blackman/god.

Are you asking how the Earth was made?

The whiteman can be 5% and there are white 5%. I don't know about the opinions of the 5% when it comes to the white 5%, but from what I see they are respected.....somebody had to teach them right?

The whiteman can learn to be righteous but this righteousness is not natural (his nature is not to be righteous), it's something that has to be taught. Devil and devilishment are two different things. One is a noun and the other is a verb.

That's not what the messenger said...my personal opinion on marijuanna doesn't matter. If you do it you do it (just don't let it master you, you master it), if you don't you don't.

I hope these answers were helpful.

peace.
    devil and devilishment are actually both nouns...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Cumstain View Post
    there's enough documentation out there to make any sane person fully believe either POV in the case of the middle east conflict, you just happen to be on the pro palestine side.
    iam not on a pro-palestine stance so dont label me, iam on a stance for justice and freedom of the oppressed, whether that be the middle east, sri lanka, sudan or wherever, but there is a near-genocide happenin under the worlds nose and nowbody is doin shit, they brand palestine "terrorists", but what the fuck can they do when their country has been severed, there goverment left in taters, with no aid comin to them......while israel is becoming super rich off the tourism of the holy land and the stealing of oil from the middle east, using "israel" as their base to wipe out what they see as the biggest threat to their control on the globe....islam, when the shit hits the fan headz will start to wake up!
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by SniperShot View Post
    wat is 5% anyway?
    something which is equal in credibility to Scientology

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    The whiteman can be 5% and there are white 5%. I don't know about the opinions of the 5% when it comes to the white 5%, but from what I see they are respected.....somebody had to teach them right?

The whiteman can learn to be righteous but this righteousness is not natural (his nature is not to be righteous), it's something that has to be taught. Devil and devilishment are two different things. One is a noun and the other is a verb.
    You don't know the opinions of 5% on white 5%? Wouldn't you kind of know that if you learned the lessons from someone? How the fuck did you learn the lessons without finding out what the opinions on white 5%ers were? Wouldn't you know that from experience?[/quote]

Opinions are not facts. Knowledge is to respect and that's what I see. Pay attention to the question that was asked and how it was answered.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    That doesn't tell who the 5% are and that information is not accurate.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by theafghan View Post
    devil and devilishment are actually both nouns...
    Really? Where did you find out that "devilishment" is a noun? What does devilishment mean?

'ment' is a suffix which indicates and action (verb) not a person, place, or thing (noun).

Veteran Member

something which is equal in credibility to Scientology
    inncorrect. that is not the 5%.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I'm not a 5%, but i'm part of the .001%, so maybe i'll be qualified to answer your questions.

1. What happens after death? Is it a heaven or hell thing? Cause I heard 5%ers rap about heaven and hell, but I thought it was a christian/muslim belief.
    There is nothing after Death. Death is an illlusion.

2. What does the 5%ers have to say about UFOs, where they are from and if they are real? Or is it similar to the NOI belief on UFOs?
    Unidentified Flying Objects are objects that fly that can't be identified.

3. Are all of you guys vegetarians?
    No.

4. Whats the deal with the pyramids, Ive been reading they are magnetic poles that hold the Earth in place and have passages to other places under them.
    You should ask Egyptians this question.

5. How did everything start on Earth? Was it the Adam and Eve tale? Or was it UFOs? Big Bang?
    Maybe it was all of the above.

6. I know that all white are preseived as devils. But are all whites devilish? Can they too become a 5%er? And what is a Black man's opinion on a white 5%er?
    Whites can be all that they can be. Wether it's in the Army, or school, don't let another person discourage you. Quit worrying about what another person labels you as.

7. Ive been hearing things from a member of the NOI saying that the only reason Marijuanna is banned is because it opens your mind and makes you start to think. What is your take on that?
    The only reason marijaunna is banned is because Big tobacco wants you to buy cigarettes. Part of it has to do with lazy suburbian kids, and their uptight parents too.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 05-01-2007 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    inncorrect. that is not the 5%.
    fuck you. i'd rather be 10%er anyway

Veteran Member

fuck you. i'd rather be 10%er anyway
    i'm not into that homo stuff sorry shorty shit stains. anyway, your definition is wrong, don't be mad get your shit right that's all. that's cool that you want to be 10%er (whatever that is), be the best you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    The 5% knowledge has always interested me, really neat stuff involved. But I really need some questioned answered and I know Blackman and a couple of you know alot about it so Ill be looking for you guys in this thread.
    Did you know Black Man is not really a black man? Real talk.

Imperial1

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
    Did you know Black Man is not really a black man? Real talk.

Imperial1
    prove it

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    iam not on a pro-palestine stance so dont label me, iam on a stance for justice and freedom of the oppressed, whether that be the middle east, sri lanka, sudan or wherever, but there is a near-genocide happenin under the worlds nose and nowbody is doin shit, they brand palestine "terrorists", but what the fuck can they do when their country has been severed, there goverment left in taters, with no aid comin to them......while israel is becoming super rich off the tourism of the holy land and the stealing of oil from the middle east, using "israel" as their base to wipe out what they see as the biggest threat to their control on the globe....islam, when the shit hits the fan headz will start to wake up!
    Word.

Fuck all that other shit, because most people don't even know the whole story behind why the Zionists are doing what they're doing. Jerusalem is stolen land. Period. It may have been promised to The Israelis once upon a time, but they bitched out when it came time to take it from the Cannaanites. They were more scared of men than they were of The Most High and that's when the disobedient ones were made to wander for 40 years. It wasn't thier land anymore. They wanna displace people who have been there for generations based on this, "Promised Land" front, meanwhile, they willingly choose to leave out the parts of history that tell them and everyone else that reads, how bad and how many times they fucked up in their covenants.

They won't even let the Muslims who were born and raised in Israel pray at Al-Aqsa Mosque and have destroyed many Mosques just to thumb their nose at Islam. Straight up, fuck Zionists. They're full of shit and anyone that agrees with them or what they do is full of shit. They may be able to milk some of the world's sympathy because of the holocaust, but I choose to read a bit further back than that. I see their agenda and it's as foul as the smell of old chicken blood. They're no different than a Klansman frontin' with a cross and an Al-Qaeda or Taliban frontin' with a Qur'an.

Anyone that tells the truth regarding the history of The Children of Israel, in it's entirety, is 9 times outta 10 labeled "anti-semetic". So, if I were to remind you that when the Europeans came to Africa and took the slaves, most of the slaves were sold by their own people for gold, silk, guns and other goods, would I be a traitor to black people for tellin' the fuckin' truth?!

Straight up, peace to the people who think before they fuckin' speak and try to speak from a position of knowledge. The rest of you are just morons.
    Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 05-01-2007 at 03:07 PM.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Veteran Member

So, if I were to remind you that when the Europeans came to Africa and took the slaves, most of the slaves were sold by their own people for gold, silk, guns and other goods, would I be a traitor to black people for tellin' the fuckin' truth?!
    for telling the truth you would not be a traitor, saying the above is true, then you would be a liar.