Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: might be moving to LA in the fall

L.A. is live, I'm sure you'll find just as much to do out there as you can in MIA. My dad lives out there so I go out there often. But he's up in the burbs so I don't usually fuck around in the hood. Even still refrain from wearing solid colors.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

'

Lu will be allllll set if he just dresses up like one of the dudes in the movie "The Warriors"

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
    LA stinks. I mean it smells like shit.

I drove there before. My eyes started burnin when I close to Vegas. Once I got to LA, I could feel my body mutating. It was as if my Latent mutant abilities were trying emerge. I became this man/pimp/beast type thing until I back to the fresh air of the midwest.

Oh yeah, there are bitches o plenty there. I think the pollution mutates their bodies.....bigger titees bigger asses. The women are just a lot more prettier there for some reason. Just walking through the mall I got so much play from these girls it was unbelievable. I was only in town for a half hour when some white chicks were trying to invite me into their motel room. A nice change from the Stuck up bitches around middle America.

I'm not just exagerating either, LA chicky's are a different breed.
    ya i heard the polution sucks but the women are nice as hell... i might have to do some creepin lol

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    its a great place to live if you hard working and have money,my dad owns a house there so im there anytime i need some time away from here,we might meet one day there..u never know
    im broke... but rent will be taken care of

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    Mos Def it's no ones business why but yeah fine ass women are everywhere...Its 80 degrees in SF right now with the humidity it = skirts sundresses and very little clothing for the women...I'm loving the financial district right now
    dont worry im gonna post the reason why at the end of this post... its something im not too proud of as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    Got damn Lu your movin' to heL-A!?!

Pay attention to what Ben sayz. I have no pull out west (yet), so your on ur own. Holla @ Gasper Gomez he's in Pheonix, he'll bless you wit sum business. But yo, you should start in ATL, then NY, and werk your way West, IMO.

But it seems like you don't have a choice. What you got sum nuggaz after you or sumthin'? You need me to dispose of the opposed (fall back that rhyme's copywritten)??

Holla @ me.

By the way, if ur sister or ur family needz protection I'll holla @ Tico in Miami Lakes or they could stay wit me on the weekendz and rent them a room @ the Mandarine' on weekdayz (cost cheaper dia entre semanas - nah meen?). @ least till you settle in your new surroundin'z.

Please note Jasper'z a clown.
    hahaha 'fall back that rhymes copywriten" lmao hahaha but yo it aint like that no ones after me or my family lol thanks for the look out tho...
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Default why i might be moving to LA. yall think i should?

iight... the reason i MIGHT be moving... this shit aint 100% yet.
    well i wanna move out for a bit be stress freen shit and live somewhere else
    my girl is movin to cali for school. her mom hates me. but her mom is gonna pay for everything cuz shes loaded. CAR APARTMENT FOOD NECESSITIES etc.
    so basically im going to be freeloading my ass off and getin non stop freakish sex and experiencing life in a new place for a while.
    btw it aint a permanent move. but ya ill prob move there wont have to pay for anything except maybe my cell bill, community college, and transport.. mooch of her moms which wont know that im staying there with her and ya.
    the reason im not too proud is cuz i love being single n shit.. and moving in with a chic is like getin too tied down. and im like not feeling that aspect of it. but fuck it i love the bitch. she performs great in the bed. and im gonna have free place to stay free food and free stuff.
    y not?
    what yall think i should do?
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Yeah you should. Don't start getting age complex now.

Good luck
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

More power to ya Lu. Telling you now though, if you move out there strictly just to be around this girl, feelings or not, you gonna end up pissed off if things don't work out. And you better hope that you and her both have ya lies together just incase her moms decides to pay a visit. L.A. ain't the kinda place you wanna be stuck with no resources.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Fuck Your Life

I think you should ask posters on a message board populated by 15 yr old Euros and 40 yr old virgin whites what kind of choices you should make in your life.

I really do.

gully some ppl on this site actually give good advice... of course im not gonna take some retarted advice from a 15 year old or a 40 year old virgin kid. for example... hook just laid down some good advice... i know no one in LA... and being stuck there without resources... would not be good watsover... like i was thinkin maybe if i made some homeboys homegirls here and there while living with her if shit went sour maybe id stay with them.
    "

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Vanilla Ice Was A Florida Fag Turned Hollywood Legend So You Should Follow His Steps

Its In You'RE Dna
    But I Would Advise You Not To Meet Kimbo At A High Building

Oh Yea No Pussy Is Worth Moving But If Your A Pussy Whipped Faggit Go For It, Get A Plane Ticket And Rub It On Your Chest Nigga

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Reloaded View Post
    I think you should ask posters on a message board populated by 15 yr old Euros and 40 yr old virgin whites what kind of choices you should make in your life.

I really do.

post on thecorpse again

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Wooz Luvs Boys

^So uh, who's using this secondary then?

Chicks dig giant robots

Fuck Your Life

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    post on thecorpse again
    Maybe.

Veteran Member

shit, if i had the opp id prolly hit up cali too.. if anyting, jus to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Shakeyourdix View Post
    Dude you are such a fucking faggot for posting this. Your purple balls thread was pretty much a red flag for your blatant cockcraving tendencies, but this is too fucking funny. Way to tell an entire online community that you're a brokeass bum who has to live off his girlfriend.
    ya im a broke ass motha fucka cuz im a student and im trying to fucking get out my situation im sorry we werent all born with money coming out of our ass you fag but i dont have to live off my girl it would just be easier and shit. go suck a cock fagit.
    Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    Vanilla Ice Was A Florida Fag Turned Hollywood Legend So You Should Follow His Steps

Its In You'RE Dna
    But I Would Advise You Not To Meet Kimbo At A High Building

Oh Yea No Pussy Is Worth Moving But If Your A Pussy Whipped Faggit Go For It, Get A Plane Ticket And Rub It On Your Chest Nigga
    i aint pussy whipped kid. i just wanna c cali reside there for a while. and get away from some of the bullshit here for a while.
    "