Thread: Good Video Edit Programs?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Good Video Edit Programs?

Anyone know of 1? I'm making videos and I'm pretty tired of Windows Media Player. I need some new shit.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Adobe After Effects 7.0

you can make helllllla shit with tha program, but you gotta find the plug-ins too

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

I mean, Can u hook me up over PM??
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

That shit is wack...

Can ya'll Pm the shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Can ya'll Pm the shit?
    IM me, i got adobe after effects, full version...i got alotta adobe shit

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

adobe premire pro

Hook me up

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    adobe premire pro
    the best